You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: He Commit Suicide

Real Ghost Stories

He Commit Suicide

 

I would like to share one of the many horror stories that I had experience.

It happened when we moved to this huge house here in Manila last year 2015. I am not the kind of person who is easily frighten unless something scary happened to me. I experienced lots of horror stories that I will also share here. Anyway, here is my story.

Like what I said we just move in in a his huge house here at Manila. We are just renting it, it has 5 rooms with swimming pool when we moved in we were so excited because it is huge and cheap and it has a swimming pool.

Since we have a huge family I still don't have my own room. I'm sharing my room with my younger sister and brother though we have the biggest room. My eldest brother is working as a call center agent that is why sometimes I'm asking him if I can sleep in his bedroom since he is working at night and he always says yes until every night I'm sleeping alone in his room. My brother's room is the only room at the 3rd floor.

The first time I slept in his room I experienced that there is someone watching me while sleeping, that is why I woke up late at night and can't sleep anymore. Then every time I'm sleeping there it keeps on happening to me and it creeps me more because it is always happened around 3am-3:30am. Then one night when I woke up again with the same reason I saw a black shadow standing at the door. Then I immediately open the lamp besides me and look at it again to know if someone is there. I saw nothing.

When the morning strikes my younger brother went up to check on me. I told him what happened to me. Then we told the story to my eldest brother, then he told me that he also experiencing same thing.

I found out that the eldest son of the owner of the house commit suicide in his room which is in the 3rd floor. That is why it is cheap even if it is huge because nobody's renting it. I found that story to one of the security guard in our place.

Sorry for my English.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pinky16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

kiiko (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-06)
Hello! 😁

Like said user, there is a belief that the supernatural are most active around the times of 3:00AM-3:30AM. It is also said to be the witching hour. If you feel that it won't hurt you, then it is probably not a bad spirit. Personally, I think he is just lonely and finds it hard to pass on. Maybe he's just looking after you.

Hopefully he won't be any trouble.

Your friend,
Kiiko
Lesila0914 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-05)
I like your story and no need to apologise for your English, it's fine 😊 have you had any other similar experiences in your home?
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-29)
Pinky
Welcome to Y.G.S.
You have a very interesting story. The spirit that is watching you is just curious about you. Sometimes people who commit suicide find it hard to cross over. Whether the spirit is feeling remorse for what he/her did or they stay behind to find a way to get through to a family member who can't let go because of the tragedy. The spirit will not harm you. You can talk to the spirit to find out why it is still there, you may not get an answer in your waking state but you may get the answer while you are asleep. Some spirits find it easier to communicate while you are sleeping because they can enter your dreams.
I hope this was helpful.
Red.
roylynx (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-29)
I found that most of such stories happening at night would be the time between 2:00am to 4:00am.
One thing just to keep you calm is anywhere we go, death is there. Dusts and woods around us could be touched by a dead person, your favorite places have their histories too, so there are nothing to be afraid of, the remaining spirits just wanted to be remembered and wanted their stories to be told. No worries. That's what my grandmother will say to be whenever anyone will tell me such stories like people dying/dead in where ever the place or buildings. Just want to calm you down first. That's really it.
About the time you feel someone or something watching you, in East Asian zodiac, 2:00 to 4:00 is considered as the time of the Ox, the darkest moment of the day, where the gate to the spirit world opens, in old Japan it is called Ushi-mitsu doki, which is around 3:00am calculated in modern time, the darkest of the darkest moment (Mid-Ox time period). It is believed that the gate of the spirit world would open and super natural things will happen easier than other time periods of the day. Most Ghost Stories and Strange Events are believed to happen during this time.
Reading this story you have kind of proven that such believes could be true! Thank you for sharing!

Blessings from São Paulo

E.Lynx
SilverWolf77 (1 stories) (41 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-28)
And I bet you NEVER slept in your bro's room after that. I know I wouldn't. 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: