You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Blonde Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Blonde Girl

 

I'm Riley. This is the only time I think I've experienced anything paranormal. I can't remember a lot of the details because this didn't happen recently.

Anyway, one day I was at my friend's house. Her bedroom is in a hallway with a bathroom and her sister's room, so if you walk by you can't see the back of the room out of the corner of your eye. Now my friend used to have a table in the back of her room, along with two decorative director chairs. But she moved those and added a shelving unit there instead.

Anyway, I was walking by the hallway and out of the corner of my eye I could see the back of her room. I saw the director chairs and the table there, even though my friend moved them. There was a little girl sitting in one of the chairs. She had blonde hair and I think she was wearing a dark pink dress. I could see her hands moving like she was making a craft, or telling movement to a story. It also looked like she was talking to someone else who I couldn't see. Now my sister and my friend's sister both have blonde hair, so I just thought it was one of them. And I saw all of this from the corner of my eye, just walking past their rooms. So then I thought, "That's weird, aren't they in the garage?" Which they were, working on making their own car.

Anyways, I went into my friend's room and looked in the back. The table and chairs weren't there anymore, and there was no fan running and no windows open, so there's no way there was anything making the movement. The new shelving unit my friend placed there was there, not the table and chairs.

I later went to the garage and saw our sisters working on their car. (That's a long story, it's not a real car) I don't know if it was my imagination, or a spirit. If you've seen anything like this please comment below, and thank you for reading my story!:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Junebug01, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-02)
Riley,

I'm not sure I understand what you were saying about your sister and your friend's sister being in the garage. Are you saying you went to the garage right after you saw the blonde in your friend's room, and saw them working on a car, but that they weren't really there?

Can you clarify?

Thanks for sharing your story!
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-31)
Hi there Riley,

Very interesting stuff happening here. One possible explanation was you were seeing what you expected to see. That is, even though you knew the room had changed, this room had been furnished in such a way for an amount of time that your mind simply filled in what you were used to being there. However, the girl moving in the chair rules out a perception glitch in my opinion. So I'd guess this was something paranormal.
Just out of interest were any of the girls wearing a dark pink dress that day? Or did any of them own one like it? I'm wondering if you experienced either a time slip, or maybe you 'saw' what one of the girls was doing in the garage at the moment you walked past this room.

Interesting experience, thanks for sharing. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: