You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Lady With Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady With Me

 

I have had several experiences with spirits since I was small, but this one basically still gives me the chills every time I tell it to my friends.

Back in 2010, I was working at UP Technohub along Commonwealth Ave. I started training there in August, our training usually ends around 1a, so we walk to the jeepney station going home. Now we always pass by this building (UP Asian Institute of Tourism - I think) to get to the footbridge which we cross to the other side of the highway.

This incident happened it was the last week of October. We were walking as usual to the footbridge and from afar I could already see the girl, wearing white and standing under the big tree, she was like waiting for us. I told my friend that something wants to go with us.

When we were near the building, a dog suddenly came out. Imagine our surprise because we have never encountered that dog since we started passing by that place in August. It was also unusual because instead of barking at us directly, the dog went around and barked in front of us. The lady started walking with me. I could feel her beside me. The hairs on my arms and neck stood and I was in the verge of tears. I talked to the spirit and asked her not to come with me as we already had entities at home. But I could still feel her beside me until we reached the middle of the footbridge. So when we were already waiting for our ride, I told my friends about the incident. They were also spooked.

After this incident happened, I began feeling as if I always had someone with me. At home, when I sleep I would wake up between 230a to 3, and feel someone staring. Then there would also be moments when I hear my name being called.

I also had some incidents at work when I would feel someone staring at what I'm doing and then when I look behind me, no one is there. There was also this one time when I was I in a call, and then someone leaned beside me. I thought it was my office mate, however, when I turned to ask if he needed something, he was not around.

This spirit also came with me to the canteen. That was the first time I was able to get a glimpse of what she looked like. She was thin, stands about 5', had long curly hair and was wearing white. At first I thought the person behind me at the counter was my friend A, but I saw A walking towards another part of the canteen.

I went home one time and saw that we had some visitors. Now these visitors/group, we have them every year - to bless the house and rid it of spirits. One is a priest, one is a nun, then a husband and wife who also talks and sees spirits. When I entered the door, the nun told me that I had someone with me. I told her that yes, and that she has been with me for a few months already. She said that this lady is not a bad spirit - but identifies with me because I'm a mother. I asked what should I do about it, and she said that I can talk to the spirit and ask what she needs from me. Also to politely ask her to "go to the other side" already.

I don't have the courage to talk to the spirit, so I could still feel her sometimes. She has been with me for 5 years now.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jaxxantos, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Psyk (2 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-30)
Hi! Wow, this post has been a year already pala. I was just thinking, maybe you are the one who can help her go to the other side? Baka ikaw na lang iniintay like to do something so she could go? Like you're instrumental to something? I hope you don't mind, but could you also share the identity of the priest and nun who go to your house? I might come across people whom they could help. Thanks!
jaxxantos (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-09)
[at] RedWolf - Thanks for your advice. I hope I have enough courage to do that because I know it will help her too. I'll pray for that and her spirit as well. Maybe I will one day I'll try to talk with her.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-08)
jaxxantos

I know that you are nervous about talking to a spirit but you must convince her to cross over. A nun told you that she is not a bad spirit, she just identifies with you because you are a mother.
You must convince her to cross over the next time you are at home and you feel her presence. Explain to her that she can't stay on the earthly plain. Tell her that her relatives who have passed away before her and after her are waiting for her to join them and she needs to be with her family.

Regards
Red
Lesila0914 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-07)
Thanks for the response. I don't blame you, I'd be scared too. That is very sad what happened to her and her children 😢
jaxxantos (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-07)
[at] Lesila0914, I actually went to the nun who saw her and asked if she would be able to communicate with the spirit. Turns out she had 3 kids all taken from her and killed. Probably why she became attached. I still don't have the courage to talk her and I'm not sure if I ever will.
jaxxantos (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-07)
Hi Sushantkar! Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. I think she's just attached though... I'm glad nothing bad has ever happened to any of my family members and hopefully nothing will.
Lesila0914 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-07)
Wow creepy, I wonder who she is. Do you think you will EVER be able to talk to the spirit in the near future?
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-06)
Hello Jax! In india, specially in the northan provience, it is believed that if you see a ghost wearing white is a bad omen. It is a symbol of death.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: