You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow People Update!

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow People Update!

 

Hey guys, if you haven't read my first story Shadow people or Ghosts (http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=57935), please go and read that so you know what I'm going to be talking about in this story. Thank you.

This is an update on my first story and about that apartment. As you know, I said in my first story we moved countries; however, I'm beginning to think that whatever was in that place may or may not have followed me across the world. Which can even spirits do that? I mean I've heard that they can attach themselves to you, but to what extent?

Anyway, in the first year it was alright. No shadows out of the corner of my eye, no voices or moving objects, but at the start of the second year here that all changed. It was small things at first, like feeling someone was staring at you or you could feel some sort of presence in the house when it was only me home at the time. I tried to ignore it, tried to make myself believe that it wasn't starting again, however it just became worse. Worse than the apartment back in my home country. I would wake up in the middle of the night out of nowhere, with this feeling of fright. The best way to explain it is, as if you were a prey in the wild and a lion was hunting you down. I have honestly never felt like that before. It felt like eyes were staring at me from the dark corners of my room.

I have been in England for over 3 and a half years now. And since 2015 until now things have gotten even more worse than before. Recently I've started to see multiple shadows flying across my room everyday and night! I can feel eyes on me constantly and it wasn't like this before, not even in my haunted apartment! I'm always scared when I'm left home alone and don't leave my room.

Also at night I can hear something moving in the attic. I know it sounds cliche, but my room has the door for the attic and it's right above my bed. Even now, as I'm typing this I feel like someone is watching me. I've become more and more tired recently, even if a sleep for 12 hours, I'll go back to bed because I will be still tired and fall asleep. I have cleansed the house a couple of times, but nothing has changed. I don't know what to do anymore.

I told my mum what has been going on and she told me of this incident that happened a couple of months ago last year, while I was away in school. She told me that her and my baby sister were in the kitchen preparing dinner while my sister watched cartoons and she suddenly heard something coming from the back of the house. She muted the TV and listened in and what she heard next almost made me cry. She said that she heard a woman's voice call out my name. Apparently it was coming from where my old room used to be. (I switched rooms halfway through last year so I could have a bigger bed.) I asked why she didn't tell me sooner and her response was that she didn't want to scare me due to what happened in the past.

My sister also started to experience some things. She's only 2, but me and my mum have caught her numerous times talking to no one.

I just don't know what to do. It's not like it's become violent or anything but it's becoming more real, like it's taking a form. Also I suffer from really bad depression and recently it has become really bad out of nowhere so I don't know if it's just me and my depression making a big deal out of nothing or there's something here...

Other hauntings by littlemiss

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, littlemiss, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-28)
Kudahbear,

Fair enough. The main reason I stated something is that BOLD STATMENTS like...

"I know what's going on..." indicate a level of 'expertise' that NO ONE in the 'paranormal field' truly has (my opinion), this is why it easier for us to offer our advise by giving our opinion... Statements like 'In my opinion' or 'in experiences I have had'...work out so much better and cause 'less' controversy.

So again well met, my e-mail is posted on my profile we can continue this conversation there, that is if you wish.

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-28)
littlemiss,

Actually you are going crazy, welcome to the club 😆.

Your depression may have attracted in a spirit, and judging by your 'gut' feeling it is either A) a spirit that has been attracted to you BECAUSE of the type of energy coming from you due to your depression. Or B) You have a Guardian Spirit that is letting you know it is around. If your 'gut feeling' is correct then neither of these sound 'harmful' if it's spirit type A then some Cleansing and Shielding, as well as asking it to leave, could rid yourself of it. If its a Guardian Spirit that has chosen to stat manifesting BECASUE of your depression... Well they will not 'go away' but if you lay down some ground rules everything should be just fine.

The end all and be all BEST way to help determine what this may be... Keep a Journal. By doing so you will have written down details that can be compared to other events you have written down and maybe even compare to other individual experiences (if they have any) in your home.

There is also a Cleansing and Shielding Method I have posted on my profile, free to a 'good home'. Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
littlemiss (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-28)
Hello everyone,
Thank you so much for the concern and advice. For the comment about the natural things giving me these experiences and maybe it has to do something with my depression, I have though about that a lot of these things could be natural accurences and as far as I know there's nothing wrong with the electricity but I am hobestly not sure so i'm not ruiling this out. I am a very logical person who doesn't believe in God or demons or even ghosts, but I have had these experiences sense I was about 3 years old. And my depression started forming 2 years ago so i'm not sure it's that.

As far as a demonic entity, i'm not sure it's that either as I haven't felt scared from it, it's more of a constant feeling like someone was watching me. Receantly I can see something forming like more human rather than a mass. I honestly don't trust myself and I feel like I'm going crazy, but I don't experience these things outside my home. However my mother is very religious actually my whole family is a part from me and she seems to think I may be an empath as sometimes I say things people are feeling or thinking, when there wasn't any way of me knowing. I honestly don't want to believe that there might be a spirit or whatever attached to me, but 2 nights ago I was falling asleep and my makeup brushes are kept in this bag with two lether strings to be able to close it. And I was dozing off I turned around to face my bag across from me on a shelf and I saw that one of the strings was flowting in mid air like someone was playing with it. At first I jumped, but then I though to myself I was probably dreamng seen as I was tired and fell asleep. The next day I was packing my bags to go on holiday and I reached for the bag and it wasn't there but on the floor. I had not touched that part of my bedroom I was only packing my clouthes first and no one was home at the time.

I honestly want to think something natural happened like I'm imagining stuff, or may be I'm actually going crazy because it makes so much more sense.

Sorry if my spelling and explanations are a bit crap but I'm trying to type this very quickly. Anyway thank you all so much for taking this seriously and not think I'm crazy and for all the support and kind words means a lot. 😊
Kudahbear (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-28)
Hi Rook

Sorry about the lack of information on my profile I didn't have any spare time as soon as I do I will and it's always nice to meet another sensitive.

All I'm trying to do is rule out that it's anything demonic in nature. And the reason why it's considered a mockery of the father, the son and the holy spirit is because it's intention is to do bad things and it's reason of existence is to do that and the more it can the better for it, it's kind of of like a someone saying something awful about someone you care about. In another way to put it's like telling you where's your (blank?) Haha they can't help you now.

I'm not trying to jump to conclusions about what this might be or offend anyone, I've been helping people with the paranormal for the last 14 years it's just something that I love doing I really do. Thank you for welcoming me here Rook I'm excited to talk to you.

Sincerely, Raven

P.s.

If I upset, annoy or offend anyone with anything I say I am truly truly sorry it's not my intention to do that just please let me know what I said and why it bothered you and I'll do my best to explain it in a better way
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-26)
Kudabear,

27 huh? Sensitive huh? Well I'm soon to be 49 and I'm a wee bit sensitive myself and IF this spirit (s) are using the O/P's energy to create fear then scarring them with the way you have presented their situation should keep any that may be around fed for at least a week.

There are too many unanswered questions to make a determination on what kind of spirit/ entity may be involved... If any. (My opinion)

So please slow down a wee bit... Think about what else could cause these events and take a deep breath.

Now...welcome to YGS, meeting another EMPATH is always a treat. Could you please fill in some details on your profile so everyone will know a wee bit more concerning your background.

Ed Warren huh... Interesting quote... Speaking of which I always thought that imitation (things happening in 3's) was the senseriest form of flattery and not a way to mock something... Or could you explain how and why something demonic would do something that reminds us of the Holy Trinity? Just curious.

Respectfully,

Rook
Kudahbear (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-25)
Hello littlemiss I know what's going on as well as I can help you make it easier to handle. You see I've been a sensitive since I can remember, I can feel emotions from anything or anyone regardless wether they're dead or alive and I can tell you from personal experience that this is not good the best way to put it is that its feeding off of your energy and using it to scare you as long as you are afraid of it the more powerful it will become. I need some more information about what's been happening okay? For starters what time of the day it's most active an have you smelled anything strange? Or heard any bangs in sets of three? Also to answer your question yes they can attach themselves to you. To quote Edward Warren "sometimes a haunting is like stepping on gum, you take it with you" my fear is given how quickly this things behavior has escalated is that it could be something demonic. I pray it's not, I hope it's just an angry spirit but even then it's still going to take a lot of work to help detach this entity from you. Please respond back to me asap, the longer this entity is there the more powerful it becomes and the weaker you become which the outcome won't be very good if we don't take care of this entity while there is still time to do so
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-06-15)
First and foremost rule out ANYTHING MEDICAL OR MENTAL (I am not dismissing your experience... I so dislike calling them stories... For me a story is a work of fiction)! All of that must be ruled out... Natural shadows from outside the home, echo's, side effects from medicine, even high levels of EMF (EMF is a natural thing and those individuals who are sensitive to it may suffer from many things... Feelings of being watched, rashes, hallucinations and feeling ill can be symptoms of EMF sensitivity).

You asked if its possible for 'activity' to follow an individual, the honest answer is YES... If attached to an object or individual a spirit/entity/energy MAY move with an individual or Family.

HOWEVER in your case I do not FEEL this is what has happened. You mention depression... Have you been given a prescription... If so was it just before you started having experiences here in the States? Has there been any sort of Construction/Remodeling/Electrical work done in or near your home? If so an EMF meter can help determine the level's in your home... Which rooms they are highest in and from there you can compare to the rooms you have experiences in... Now the downside to high EMF readings...Spirits/Entities can...CAN...use naturally high levels to help themselves manifest. That is why it is SO important to rule out all NATURAL things first.

Respectfully,

Rook
Amp21190 (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-14)
Hey do you believe in God? And demons? From what I have experienced it sounds like demons are taunting you. My sister went through some crazy stuff when she was fourteen. And this pastor came to my house and told us that there were nine demons in our house and put anointing oil everywhere. When she went to my room she said it was the most peaceful room in the house. I've always been a Christian. Not hardcore I pray to God and I listen to a lot of Christian music. The others in my family believe in God but backslide a lot with drugs and lots of anger. I m so sorry you feel depressed. Have a pastor come to your house and get their opinion. And I read your other story and how you get headaches with anything religious it seems. It's as if the demon gets very angry when near anything that symbols god. Even if you don't believe in God try saying in the name of Jesus I rebuke you. See if it helps? I hope things get better for you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: