You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Full House

Real Ghost Stories

A Full House

 

I have contacted a couple of these places and they are a joke. I hope your site will have answers for me.

I live in a house in Fresno, Calif. My house was built in 1953, I have lived in this house for 5 years. It all started a few months after I moved in.

At night my bed sometimes feels like I'm sleeping on a waterbed. And there's times I feel something brushing up against the side of my face or touching my hair. At about 2am until day light these things start happening. But honestly they're happening 24 hours a day sometimes now.

My dogs really see them and also feel them. I know when my dogs start jumping around and acting scared and trying to hide under the covers and sometimes even running out of the room, I know they're here.

I will smell them on my dogs and sometimes as I walk into rooms of my house. They smell like a dirty dirt and fire smell together. It's hard to describe the smell. But it always smells the same. There is also a static noise present. Loud in my ears and sometimes I can feel it.

When wearing a skirt or dress they pull on them and my clothes start moving like someone is underneath them. And that's when no windows or air is on.

I started seeing these white bright round orbs in my bedroom and I think that is the hissing and static noise I hear. There were 2 of them in my room at one time. But these have to be caught with cameras or videos.

There is so much more I can tell you. I have plenty of the orbs and a lot of ghosts on camera and video. And very costly ones.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lindalou, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

C2C (3 stories) (62 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-18)
I'm older and can explain some of the stuff you are experiencing to cataracts and tinnitus, but the wave-like motion you are seeing in clothing or feeling in your bed is really strange, as well as the odors. Have you checked the history of the property? Sometimes just putting in an address in google search will turn up articles mentioning things. I'm wondering if a house burned down that was once on the property, killing the occupants. Perhaps this is residual energy you are sensitive enough to experience.
Hessian1776 (7 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-06-27)
Hello Lindalou,

I am not sure if this will help you, but given what you are saying, there might be something non-supernatural going on here. Please take into consideration you are "a senior adult" and given the details you are posting in your experience, I would HIGHLY recommend seeking the attention of a medical professional. Upon their recommendation, have the doctor perform either a CT Scan or a MRI of your brain, whichever your doctor sees fit. Seeing, smelling, hearing, and feeling things that are not there are side effects of possible brain tumors, which, in my opinion are far worse than ghosts. I know what I am saying is very scary on a personal level for you, but I am more concerned about a real medical problem bubbling to the surface than a possible supernatural one for your own well-being. It is always better to safe than sorry.

Now, assuming that there are no medical issues going on here then may I suggest that the feelings you are having in the bed are caused by your body falling asleep or a very scary thought, a spider crawling on your during the night (I am arachniphobic and the prospect of that is worse than a ghost for me.). Seeing lights in the room at night could be caused by your vision in the process of your eyes adjusting between sleep state and waking, we sometimes see things (be it lights or shadowy figures) when we are trying to assess our environment in the dark. Hissing/Static noises or something I like to call "void noise" is generally caused by sudden pressure changes in the ear canal, you don't have to be at high altitude for this - it can be caused be just getting up from the sitting or laying position (internal imbalance is also a factor). Also, sometimes if wires are not properly insulted they can give off barely audible static/buzzing noises. You had mentioned your home was built in the early 1950's, this and the breezes you feel when all the doors and windows are shut could be because of poor insulation between the exterior and interior walls or windows and doorways not being properly sealed.

I know lots of information to take in, but I just want you to rule out all natural-world phenomena before putting focus and effort on getting any supernatural issues resolved. Again, my main concern is for your health, please get checked, sooner than later. IF all checks out medically, then see if you can have an inspector come out to look at your electrical and insulation in your home. Hopefully, he/she will be able to bring you some reassurance that its not ghosts, just an older home that is causing all the extra sensory problems you are experiencing. Oh, and before I forget, certain types of mold in homes causes hallucinations (for both human and animal), if and when you get your home inspected, have them check for that as well.

I hope everything works out and you are able to find what is truly going on soon - please take care and best regards!

Respectfully,
Hessian1776
PunkysMama (4 stories) (62 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-27)
Hello Lindalou,

This is very intriguing with not only sights and sounds but also smells accompanying your 'visitations.' Are you sending in any photos that you spoke of, of the things you have been able to capture? Have you ever seen the entities you are describing? Any description you have to offer besides how they smell?

Very interesting.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: