You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 3rd Floor Girls Restroom

Real Ghost Stories

3rd Floor Girls Restroom

 

I have been reading some scary and kind of similar experiences about the unknown here in your ghost stories website. So I decided to share my own personal experience that happened when I was still in college.

I am now leaving here in California and my weird experience happened when I was 3rd year college at the Lyceum of the Philippines in Manila. I usually come in a little earlier before my first class and go straight to the library to read or review if I have a test or graded recitation in any of my subjects.

One afternoon (I took evening classes when I was in 3rd year since mostly my major subjects was on nighttime (on my way to the library, I feel an urgency to use the restroom. I was already in the 3rd floor since the library was located there, I stopped by and go to the nearest restroom. Unfortunately when I got there it was packed since the classes was just over, so I decided to go to the other end restroom which to my surprise was empty. I seldom used the restroom on the 3rd floor since mostly my classes were downstairs on the second or first floor.

I go straight to the first cubicle and did my business. When I'm done as I was washing my hand and looking at the mirror, another student passed by behind me and go straight to the last cubicle. I even heard the latched when she closed the door. I did not feel anything weird and as I was drying my hand two more students come in and they were even laughing and talking loud. To my surprise one of them go straight to the last cubicle which, still surprised me more, wasn't locked! I feel goosebumps and wonder, I just saw someone goes in there not too long ago.

I was trying to gather my wit's and was about to say something when the other girl asked me if I'm okay. I don't know what to say or how I'm going to answer her question and I don't want to scared them, but all I know at that moment was I feel weird and scared and cold. I just try to smile at her and said I'm okay and left the restroom right away.

I shared my experience to some of my close friends and classmate and they believed in me and even try to used that restroom which I dreaded not to used again. Until now I'm still thinking about it and what I experienced.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mlah17, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mango (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-06)
hi graduating po ako now sa lpu this coming may and yes po there is really some weird feeling pag nag c'cr ako sa 3rd floor dun po ba malapit sa hagdanan palabas ng gate 2? I was also warned by a friend na alumni na dun and yes I just remember na pag nag c.r. Ka mag isa may laging papasok na isang babae na pwepwesto sa dulong part.
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-06)
Well tweed quite out of the way explanation but it really suggests a possibility that cannot be ignored and its very natural these days.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-06)
Hi there Mlah,

The mods of this site recently said they'd observed a multiple themes appearing in submissions which had nothing to do with each other. Well, that seems to be very true, and it seems this months theme is restrooms! 😆
There's loads of experiences on here taking place in restrooms.

One possible explanation for what happened that day is drugs. You know, they all go in the one cubical to do whatever they're doing. The person who arrived and went in before could have unlocked the door when they heard the rest come in. Then they passed whatever under the cubical walls to each other.
Just another angle to consider. 😊
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-06)
Welcome to YGS

A creepy experience. Here another similar story was published regarding the restroom. Did you ever try to find out the history of the place? I think that will answer many of the unanswered questions.

Thanks for Sharing 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: