You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Horrifying Nights

Real Ghost Stories

My Horrifying Nights

 

So far I have narrated many of my personal experiences here on this site by my stories. It's all because of that unknown entity and why she is doing it. The reason is still unknown nearly after 4 years after from the time it started.

It was 24th May, late night. The whole city was dark because of the storm that hit the city previous day. We had a power backup and to save the electricity, we only kept the lights on of only the hall and the other rooms were dark. I was there to brush my teeth meanwhile my mother was in the washroom. I felt a sudden warmth of someone standing close to me for a moment. The feeling was momentarily. And after that I kept on feeling someone's presence in the whole house.

The very next day, it was the same time when I saw a reddish glow in one of the dark room from the hall. I turned my eyes again looked at the room and there was nothing.

As I told in my first story, the paranormal activities were accruing with my friend too. On 8th June we met on his birthday. He told me about an incident when he and his mother saw a shadow at a place on the terrace when they both were alone and no one was standing nearby.

It was 20th June. I was trying to sleep but couldn't. Due to the the digital clock there is always a dull light in my room so one can see everything clearly. Suddenly, I saw someone towards my right standing next to the bed and then it leaped down. I rose up to see and there was no one. I looked at the clock it was exactly 12:18am. I closed my eyes and turned to the other side. My struggle to sleep was on and then I saw in the front. It was a dark face, completely dark near my legs. It was only a face resting at bottom of my bed. And unlike other incidents it was not momentarily. The dark face remained there for a minute and I kept on looking at it and then finally it disappeared. I looked at the watch. The time was 12:31am.

Other hauntings by ashar123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashar123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-03)
Thanks, Vivek for taking out time and reading my story.

Regards! 😊
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-31)
Hi ashar123 it was chilling story may be that was a spirit have some connection to the house also have Gods Locket with you also for Your Family Members which can help to ward off evil spirits. Also try the Holy Cleansing of the house. God Bless All
spookie1 (5 stories) (72 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-14)
Wow, This gave me goosebumps, just the thought of a face resting on the end of my bed gives me the creeps. Thanks for sharing though
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-09)
Thanks sweetsunshine for reading and commenting.

That face didn't have bodil features and that's what made it more scary. 😊

Regards,
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-08)
Hello Ashar,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have a question. You said a dark face was resting at the bottom of your bed, was that only a face resting or it did had bodily features?

The thought of a face resting in my bed gives me the creeps. Have you considered Rook's method of cleansing and shielding?

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-07-08)
Thanks for reading and commenting.

Tweed:
I think you are right. Initially when all this started in 2012 I was a skeptic until that time but these happenings made me believe on them. Also I saw her many times before that also, still I don't know why I denied her existence. But I never felt so afraid as happened in June. Even I considered her a caring ghost as I told in my first story. And I always believed that she wanted to tell anything but I never understood what? I think you and spiritlady are right that she doesn't want to scare me.

And by the way the face has no description. It was completely dark and blank. You may refer it a shadow. Maybe she gave her burka for dry cleaning in which she appeared everytime. 😊

Again thanks to both of you. 😊
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-07)
Ashar,
I agree with Tweed.
From what youve written I don't think this spirit or spirits are trying to scare you. Its understandable these experiences can frighten you or anyone for that matter.

I have found and again agree with Tweed, speaking out loud and let the spirit/s know they are scaring you, can stop a lot of the appearances.
In my experience though, you may begin to feel there presence.
Which to me lol is a lot better than seeing them!

Sincerely Spiritwaiting
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-07-07)
Hi Ashar,

I completely understand this was gut wrenchingly frightening. Yet at the same time someone who bobs down then hides at the end of the bed doesn't sound like someone who intended to frighten you.
Other members from India have referred to certain times of the year, moon phases and seasons as particularly active times. So I wonder if this sudden influx of activity was around a certain culturally significant time.
June 20, as well as being my birthday hardee-har, was summer/winter solace this year. Would this be a significant date in Indian culture?

Also your age might have a lot to do with this activity. I guess you're aware of Rook's cleansing, have you given it a whirl?
Just out of curiosity could you describe the face?

I know this has you very unsettled and obviously I wasn't there so I don't know the situation. But from the outside it doesn't seem like you have anything nasty going on so far. Maybe these entities don't know they're scaring you. Some people find the best approach is to simply speak out loud and let the ghost (s) know they're scaring you. In some cases this even scares the ghost!

Is there anyone else in your family who senses them? Are you able to talk about this with family members?

I hope you can get some peace from this soon.

(Stupid auto correction keeps changing 'there/their/they're', here's hoping it posts my manual corrections of it's auto dumbness!)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: