You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Night Before Lukie's Funeral

Real Ghost Stories

Night Before Lukie's Funeral

 

It was March 9th or 10th of 2008, it was either two nights before or the night before our baby's funeral. He was 3 1/2 months old when he passed away. It was my mom, my sister, my friend, and me alone in the house.

My husband and cousin were out of the house, because his cousin took him out to talk to him. We were laying down and I was trying to go to sleep. We were all in the same room. My mom and I were on the floor and my sister and her friend were on the bed and we were talking.

I kept feeling something being put on the side my face or sitting on the side my face. I kept yelling at the others to quit messing with me. But they all kept saying it wasn't me. My mom felt the same thing. Then my sister started saying she was feeling it, too.

So I thought that it was Lukie. So I said, "Lukie, honey, you need to quit that so mommy and nana can go to sleep." And he quit after awhile.

Then in the bedroom where he passed away in, the window would fly open all the time and it would freak out our friends and family. And I would say to him, "Lukie, honey you need to quit, you're scaring everybody." And he would quit for a little bit, then start back up again. I always thought it was funny, like he was pulling a prank on us.

We moved from that place, which was a trailer, into another place, which was a duplex. And from time to time we would hear something like a marble dropping throughout the whole place and nobody had any marbles or anything that would make that kind of noise. We even asked our neighbors, and they said they would be gone at the times of the droppings or they didn't have anything that would make that kind of noise.

About 4 years ago, we moved into the place we are living now, which is a trailer and haven't heard anything like that ever again. Sometimes I wish that we have never moved, because it brought us, meaning my husband and I, excitement when we heard the marble drop or the window opening, because we knew Lukie was still with us.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cassee34, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-10)
Cassee,

I'm so sorry to hear about you losing your son Lukie at the age of 3 1/2 months. He's still with you and always will be.

Kentucky

I'm sorry that you also lost a baby after only a month. It brought tears to my eyes when you said that the day you wrote your comment was your babies birthday.

Regards & Sympathies
Red
Kentucky_senser_41701 (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-06)
I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby. I had a baby that died too when he was 4 weeks old. Coincidentally today was his birthday.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-05)
Hello Cassee34, I am sorry for the loss of your baby. You people might have loved him so much during his three and half months life with you and he just wanted to reciprocate. Love goes beyond life and death. I am sure that he would be with you and even now is with you. Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Cassee34 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-05)
Thank you guys very much! Yeah, I believe his spirit is still with us, just wish he would do what he used too.
TriGirl89 (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-04)
I'm so sorry for your loss. He may not give you any signs right now but I'm sure his spirit is still with you every day x
Lolljo (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-03)
I'm so very sorry for your loss. It must have been a great comfort knowing he was with you xx
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-08-02)
It is so sad when a child passes. Terribly sorry for your loss.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: