You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Singing Angel

Real Ghost Stories

Singing Angel

 

So when I was younger (about 11) my family and I lived in a two bedroom trailer. We had a small little hallway coming from the living room to the main room. My mom is Christian and she listens to a Christian music radio station and we would listen most of the time in car rides (keep this in mind).

In the room I shared with my brother, our feet were pointing towards the door which showed you out to the hallway. If you were to go to the left you would go into the living room and if you'd go to the right to my parents' room.

This one night, I woke up in the middle of the night randomly. I looked up towards my feet and saw a slightly tall man, singing a song I knew I had heard in that radio station before. He just sang and stared at me, but his voice was so beautiful I don't think Zayn or anyone else could sing just like he did (also keep in mind my dad wasn't home at the time, he was in jail).

So the man started walking out into the hallway and walked towards the living room. I was not scared, I was more mystified of the man's presence. I got up and went to my mom and asked her if she had seen the man and she said no and so I explained to her that he was singing the song on the radio station (I don't remember the name or how it sounds). Up to this day I firmly believe that it was an angel watching over my family and I.

My grandma has gone to explain that the way you know it's an angel is if you don't feel anything but peaceful and if it's a demon that you get bad bad chills and are scared to the max.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aaron13lib, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LMS41 (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-21)
The experience I could say would amaze people me too, I can recount one experience with a male or female figure that was singing but weren't normal as you could say they were a spirit but not normal due to them singing beautifully they were also very loud I thought it was normal but it hurt my ears making me cringe a bit and telling them to move a bit away they were still loud
. 😆
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-05)
Hello Aaron13lib, nice experience and thanks for sharing. Welcome to YGS. Your grandma was right, if you come across any entity that is negative, you will feel it in your gut. But, without any further experience or sighting, it is not correct to comment further.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-04)
Maybe it was a relative, grandpa, great grandpa, keeping watch too. May look through old photos and see if you recognize him.

Nice to wake up to though. The lyrics may give you a clue as to the one sighting. That seems random, especially if you hadn't seen him before or since.
Briannalynn (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-04)
That's pretty cool! I've only ever had experiences with demons then. I only ever feel bad feelings when I experience something

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: