You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Was I Touched By A Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Was I Touched By A Ghost?

 

Guys this is my second story to YGS, my first one wasn't very detailed as It was the first story as that I have done in a long time, so for that I'm sorry.

This story takes place in my new house I have lived here for about 2 years. I live here with my mother, my step father, my 2 sisters and my brother. When we moved in I felt very uneasy as if someone was watching me and I could be alone. I share the biggest room in the house with my 2 sisters (ones 11 and ones 2) but before that I shared a room with my 11 year old sister. In that room I felt all the time that something wasn't right but that is for a different story.

So on to the story.

It was a few mouths ago, it was about 12 o'clock at night I was lying in bed, my 2 sisters were asleep I was catching up on Pound shop wars (It it a show about British shops that are really cheep). After I'd watch a few episodes I closed my eyes trying to get to sleep, but about a minute after I closed my eyes I felt something touch my leg (I did not have a blanket on). I opened my eyes to see nothing, I turned over to see my sisters to see if they did it (I got a 2 year old sister she might have needed some more bottle) but they were both sleeping peacefully.

The next morning I got up and everything was fine, I don't know what it was but I thing I was touched by a ghost, maybe it was Granny (read my first story "Granny") letting me know she is still watching over me as it happened not long after "Granny" was published onto YGS.

Thank you for reading!

Other hauntings by Jazzisepic

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jazzisepic, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jazzisepic (3 stories) (20 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-25)
Hi OCGirl

Thank you for reading my stories, and I will update if anything happens

Thank you for the comment

Jazzisepic
Jazzisepic (3 stories) (20 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-25)
spockie

Yes it could be but it was the first and only time it had ever happened

Thanks for the comment

Jazzisepic
Jazzisepic (3 stories) (20 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-25)
hi RedWolf
Yes it did feel like granny, I think she was leting me know that she is still there

Thanks for the comment

Jazzisepic
OCGirl (4 stories) (64 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-19)
Hello Jazzisepic:

I read both of you stories, very interesting about Granny. I would be interested to hear if this happens again or if you make another connection as when you were little.

Thanks for sharing
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-19)
Could be you were touched by a spirit, but it is also possible you just experienced a muscle contraction. Sometimes they feel like you are being touched.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-16)
Jazzisepic

Did the touch feel familiar? If so it probably granny. However if the touch felt like a stranger touching you then it is possible it is a different ghost. Either way don't sweat it, it was a harmless touch and granny is watching over you,

Regards
Red

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: