You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Grandparents Death By A Spirit? Possibly

Real Ghost Stories

Grandparents Death By A Spirit? Possibly

 

If you read my other experience, Hauntings in New House Part 1, you may have been familiar with the fact that we're residing in a house where our landlady's husband's spirit roams about and doesn't like us being there, thus terrifies us...

I have stated in my other experience that the horrors increased after my grandpa died. But now that I think, it may have been here way before we even moved there. And it may have a hand in my grandparents mysterious deaths.

My grandpa died in August 2008. He was well and good after we moved here but his condition started deteriorating after a few months. He was scared to live alone in his room, he said the bony fleshy man is here to kill him. My parents thought he's hallucinating and paid no heed to it. A few weeks later my grandpa was proceeding towards the toilet and he slipped really nastily, we rushed towards him and helped him get up. When asked how did he fell, he said that man pushed me, he wants to kill me by pushing me numerous times. At that time we didn't believe him, but later he did fall numerous times and was bedridden after a really nasty fall. My mom decided to stay in his room with him.

Every night the temperature dropped unexpectedly and it was shivering cold there even in summer, she heard some faint sounds of someone walking but thought she's imagining it. Then few weeks later my grandpa started sleep talking these lines " Oh God save me, I don't want to die, please leave me alone, for God's sake let me live " my mom jolted him awake and asked the reason, he said nothing and slept. This continued for some days and later he can't remember us and refused eating anything from strangers (us) and that night he was sleep talking those lines again. The room was much more colder than before and someone was stomping about as walking in the room. Next day we found him dead and his eyes were looking fearfully towards the ceiling.

My granny died in January 2009. One night she was proceeding towards the toilet and she fell, we helped her get up and she said she was being pushed really forcefully by a man. She was bedridden after that. She kept saying there's a really scary man in the kitchen. She was feeling better for a few days but later her condition was deteriorating. She had forgotten who we are and threw a hot cup of tea on my dad and said really mean words to them. That night she was sleep talking those same lines. Next day she was dead the same way as my grandpa.

My parents thought it was just a coincidence. Those sleep talking, walking, extreme cold was felt and heard by only my mom and sometimes I felt but thought I'm imagining it. She told us this later. Had she told us before we could've saved them. But my question lies here, is there a connection between these deaths or is it just mere coincidence? Or is it caused by the spirit residing here? Guess we'll never know.

I know it's a little bit boring and long, I'm sorry for that. Hope you enjoyed it.

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,

Regards,

Sweetsunshine1800

Other hauntings by sweetsunshine1800

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sweetsunshine1800, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

itsdan4u (23 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-17)
Hi sweetsunshine,
Your story is really sad. My heart goes out to the old helpless people... God knows what they must have gone through... I think what they experienced was quite real and it was also responsible for their deaths. My grandmother also had some kind of visions when she passed away and I shall mention them in a story that I will write soon...
Please don't worry about the story being boring or entertaining, we are here to listen to each other and share out experiences and not for some vicarious entertainment.
May force be with you:)
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-30)
Hello Pragya,

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry, I'm replying so late as I was busy. I know its very saddening for them to die so soon, but I've moved on now. Though I still cry for them and deeply miss them. Yes we've left that house way way back.

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-10-28)
hi sweet sunshine its saddening to know you lost your grandparents in such fashion and this is indeed very scary too. Hope your family has moved out of that house.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-17)
Hi Sonali,
Actually I know its a little difficult to mention this user names
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
My parents are from Durgapur town.
I was born there, but after six months we shifted to Mumbai.
And its been 17 and half year I'm in Mumbai.
My Uncle lives in Kolkata.
And Ofcause, you can call me Meghna.

Regards,
Meghna
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-16)
Actually I forgot to mention, my real name is Sonali and can I call you Meghna 😊
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-16)
Hello maggirockz13,

I'm born in Kolkata but brought up in different places. I've spent my first 7 years there, currently I'm residing in Mumbai. Well from which part are your parents in West Bengal?
😁

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-16)
Hi SweetSunshine1800,

My Grandpa reaction also made everyone laugh, πŸ˜†...
Oh, You are also bengali, Wow 😲 So where do you reside? I mean where do you live in West bengal?. Or do your parents belong from WB?

Regards
Meghna
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-16)
Hello maggirockz13,

Thanks for reading my experience. I think you're right about they having tremendous fear, as the house we're staying in was haunted. And yeah I know memory loss is common in old age πŸ˜‰ The way you're grandpa reacted cracked me up πŸ˜†

By the way I'm a Bengali too 😊

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards
Sweetsunshine1800
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-16)
Hi SweetSunshine1800,
So Sorry to hear about your grandparents.
Maybe they died with tremendous fear inside them. I think they were too scared, age also matters.
And about the memory loss, you read my story "Grandpa, Is That you?" in it I have mentioned that my grandpa went to my uncle house in Kolkata. Before that night I encountered my grandpa, we went to Kolkata a year ago to visits him because he was getting ill. When he (My grandpa) saw me he said "whose daughter is this? Who is she?, whom have you picked up thinking that it's your daughter?, don't fool me, I know I don't have any grand-daughter." and I laughed.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LOLZ.
Maybe Old age persons starts forgeting things and also people.
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-21)
Hello LMS41,

Thanks for reading and yes you're absolutely right. Some spirits do tie themselves to people and make their defence weaker and weaker until they're so weak they just can't fight them. And then the spirit gains power from them. Maybe I could be right or wrong, correct me if I am 😊

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
LMS41 (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-21)
I could be wrong so pardon me for anything I pointed out incorrectly stated. And thank you for sharing your story too.
LMS41 (3 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-21)
Well, yes in some cases spirits are ties to peoples death from what it looks like mainly they slowly broke down the relatives defense against them even causing some sort of possession at one point of time even to the point they mentally and physically were affected due to the constant attacks from the entity. It not impossible to become affected by such to such a point. But on the contrary I can't say... Only what I seen and heard and confirmed.
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-18)
Hello shelbyloree,

Thanks for reading, actually we don't live in that city anymore, so we don't know the whereabouts of her. But she doesn't believe in these things and she only came there once in a month for her rent. So we haven't got the time to interact with her.

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-17)
If your grandma said the exact same phrase, I would take a guess those are not her (or grandpa's) words, but the words of the ghost.

And yes he does sound vindictive, angry and territorial. If his wife is still alive (I think you mentioned she was landlord), she needs to take steps to get him gone.
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-17)
Hello RANDYM,

Thanks for reading and I'm happy you enjoyed it 😊.

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-08-17)
Sweet
Thank you for sharing and sorry for your losses.
Very interesting

And
I gave you a plus1 Ashlar to cancel sweets accident

Have a great day everyone
Randy
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-17)
Ooops I've accidentally given you a Minus 1 Karma instead of plus, sorry Ashar
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-17)
Hello Ashar,

Thanks for reading 😊. You don't have to feel sorry, what has happened, happened. You're right about the falling temperature, actually I've read somewhere these are signs of the paranormal. But at that time, we thought it was because it had marble flooring and big glass windows.

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-08-17)
No need to be sorry for anything, its a place for sharing such experiences.

First of all sorry for your losses. Nothing can compensate losing our loved ones in this world. The feeling of chills in the room even in summers was a sure sign of something paranormal. Unreasonable fall of temperature is a sign of paranormal interference. I think the deaths do share paranormal ties.

Thanks for sharing! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: