You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Cloaked, Hooded Figure, Lucid Dream

Real Ghost Stories

Cloaked, Hooded Figure, Lucid Dream

 

Cloaked hooded figure! Pointy nose or almost like a abstract pointed jaw... I had a lucid dream encounter.

I became lucid in my dream (laying down sideways on a couch). I began floating slightly in a fetal position in mid-air, floating around a corner inside a house. Beyond the corner I reach a room where I see "it".

To put it into visual perspective (around 3 ft tall floating in the air with a the flowing cloaked hood, classic ghostly blackish tone to it. No bottom to him/it, just floating there showing off basically).

What I mean is I was lucid floating around but then stopped beyond my control. The little creepy dude had me "hooked" you could say. I began to struggle to breath to the point of suffocation, all while staring him down. And that's when I wake up. My nose was a little stopped?

Not much to say for rational explanation beyond that. I am not afraid of supernatural phenomenon but this one time I had fear in my dream of having something intervene or, rather, sabotage my lucid dream to the point of limbo.

I woke up with curiosity as my true mature mental state is clear. I find it interesting. It's like it showed off to me that I can be afraid beyond self control. But it was a cheap shot. And I know it was not a creation of my own self through simply dreaming. I never had an encounter like it before. In other words, someone wanted to prove something to me or just "fnck" with me since I was going through a lot of personal transitions of my mental health having to do with anxiety and such. I was lucid dreaming, not awake. I'm not sure why but whatever it is clearly wants attention for reputation beyond its realm of consciousness or frequency. Ghost stuff, it's complicated.

To clarify, I did not get a great look into the hooded figure's face but some strange tiny bone hands and something slightly poked out from the head. It was a a strange head bobbing motion in my dream, kind of like motion of the ocean feel while being manipulated and force choked... Very strange.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SPiNX, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-10-03)
The figure you described sounds like the traditional plague doctor character common in Venetian imagery and carnivale masks.
Dommy321 (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-07)
I was awake when I saw the same figure twice but in two completely different places. The first time I was overlooking a backyard and it turned on a light on the side of the garage and I saw it walking through the backyard like floating but walking at the same time kicking the bottom of the robe and the second time I saw this phantom it was outside my room on the ceiling above the threshold. But I wasn't scared because my boyfriend and the lord was with me. 😐
themurph (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-05)
Lucid dreaming can lead to Astral projection also attracting spirits.
Justjess (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-03)
Hello SPiNX, before you go into a lucid dream, what does your body feel like? Do you feel specific sensations or nothing at all? Just curious. I have barely heard about lucid dreaming and don't quite understand it. Also can you lucid dream unintentionally? Thanks.
RedBlackRosemama (34 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-27)
Tweed I know what he mean by nose sound like nose block which I had that why I am scare to sleep at night due to nose feeling like close up with stuffy sinus problem it's scary.
I remember hooded figure you might read my old account my daddy's death and hooded figure.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
ooh yeah that makes sense. Thanks Miracles 😊

5050 and more 50505050
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Tweed - when I was editing this one, I wondered about the nose also but thought he may have meant stopped up (stuffy).
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Hi Spinx,

Wow straight to the point!

I got confused by your nose just stopped,😕 could you explain that?

Sounds like a really trippy experience. Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: