You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost in my House

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost in my House

 

This story started a long time ago when we bought this house. My brother Keith was in his room sleeping when he woke up to a loud BANG. The closet door flew open and a heavy metal iron flew across the room. I didn't find out until I switched rooms with him about three years ago.

Ever since then, I hear weird noises at night and foot steps going around the house. A couple of days ago I was home alone and reading at the computer desk. My dog was sitting on the couch sleeping and then she woke up and perked her ears and looked at the stairs. At that time I heard the door to my room shut and people walking around up stairs. I was so scared that I stopped reading and called my friend and turned up the music really loud. I still heard noises.

About three weeks ago my sister was playing her violin and then the T.V. turned on by itself. One night my friend slept over and she said that she heard drawers opening and closing in the room next door. Then the same night, me and my friends heard the gate opening and closing all night! The window kept on rattling too! We were freaked out! When ever we told my mom or dad, they didn't believe us. They just told us that we were imagining things. My brother said that he could sense demons. He said that there was a wolf demon in the basement. When I have sleepovers in the basement I hear people walking around upstairs. My friends say that too! I don't know what it is so if you think you know what is going on in my house then please, tell me.

~~~Amy~~~

Other hauntings by ghostlovr

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlovr, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

codyluver1523 (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-23)
hi I'm also ghostover and I noticed non of you have said anything about the drowers opeaning and closeing and also the other day I was in the cubby hole reading and I heard someone or something zip something up and I was the only one in the room.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-04)
ghostlovr, it's in your comments that your sisters like to turn out the lights on you when you are in the basement alone. And your brother says he can sense demons. Wolf demons seem to be his forte in this house. When you have sleepovers in the basement you can hear someone walking around upstairs.
I am not saying that these were not terrifying instances for you, nor am I trying to make it seem as if none of this happened. What I would like to suggest is that perhaps, through the tutelage of your siblings, you have discovered another Being in your home, who may or may not in actuality be there.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-30)
hmmmmm, how do you sense a wolf demon?

Maybe your brother is frightened to, so he has decided to share this with you?

just a suggestion,
God Bless!
ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-26)
I know a lot of you said my brother is just messing with me but he doesn't like to scare me. He really doesn't like to scare anyone at all. Thats just the way he is.



~~Amy~~
ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-26)
thanx for the coments. But I do want to say when the window was raddiling the wind wasn't blowing. I still am freaked out of what's in my house. When ever I go into the basement alone I feel like someone is watching me and I get so scared. Some times when my sisters are mad at me and I'm in the basement they turn off the light and it feels like someone is sitting next to me
Annie (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-26)
Could the source of the rattling window and swinging gate been caused by wind? Just a thought. I also think that your brother is just messing with your head. Thanks for sharing.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-26)
Sorry, a little to embellished for my taste. Makes your house sound more like a Carnival house of horror than one which is experiencing the paranormal. Also, I have never read nor heard of a wolf demon, but I will check my reference material to see if such a creature does/did exist, other than in legend and fairy tales.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-25)
ghostlovr, For what it`s worth here is my opinion. Number one I think that you are very open to suggestion. Number two I think that your brother is messsing with your head trying to scare you, I know because my older brothers` hobby was figuring out different ways to scare me.
I am not trying to belittle your experiences I know they are frightening to you, I am only offering alternative reasons for them.

Be Safe and God Bless

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: