You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Are You Awake, Baby?

Real Ghost Stories

Are You Awake, Baby?

 

This is the first story I am submitting to the site, so maybe I should give a little background on who I am.

I haven't really had much experience with ghosts or hauntings until I met my boyfriend. He sees and talks to ghosts as he can connect with them. So after I met him I had my first ghost experience.

I was over at his place a few months ago, and we were watching a horror movie in his living room (which he claimed to be the most haunted room in the house). On the right side of the living room is a glass sliding door that leads to the patio and he always keeps it open.

Now, while we were watching the movie, I thought I saw a movement on my right side. I quickly turned my head and saw nothing. A few minutes later the same thing happened, only this time I caught a glimpse of the glass door sliding a few inches. When I asked my boyfriend if he also saw it, he said yes. Being totally freaked out, we decided to finish watching the movie in his room.

Later that night, while we were sleeping, I felt him touching my hip, as if to wake me. At first I ignored it, as I was very tired, but he kept on lightly shaking my hip. Utterly irritated and still sleepy, I turned to him to ask what's wrong, only to see he was asleep with his back to me. I woke him up to ask him if he noticed anything, but he just shook his head and just went back to sleep.

The next day I asked him if he remembered anything, and he only told me he remembered nothing, just that he was very cold at one stage that night. It was in the middle of summer.

Other hauntings by Sti5na

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sti5na, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Pureindian (14 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-09-24)
It could be yourboyfrend family member who wants to tell you somethng or eles it can be someone who wants somethng from you
ConfusingxRain (1 stories) (4 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-09-20)
Sounds like something wanted to get your attention there. I hope whatever is bothering you won't scare you more than it already has! Maybe you should also try to find out if there is a possible source for anything supernatural going on there.
Thanks for sharing!
Ruggy90 (2 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-09-18)
I've had objects move in front of my face as well. It's very scary! It's the opposite with my boyfriend and I. I am the one who sees/feels/hears supernatural things. It's not a consistent thing for me, but when it does happen I get really scared. I don't think I'll ever get used to things like that and I am 26. I've also had things touch me (and even seen the hand that did it, it was just a hand!) So I understand how you're feeling. If you're religious, praying helps. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: