You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Was There Something That Pushed Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Was There Something That Pushed Me?

 

Hope you all are in best of the condition. I've been a reader of incidents on YGS for quite some years now but never did I got the opportunity to share my story. I'm not exactly sure whether it actually was a paranormal encounter or not but I'll share it here nevertheless.

The incident took place around 12-14 years back. I was in 4th standard at that time. In my school, like any other, classrooms used to have rows of desk for students. At the time, only me and 2 of my friends were there. My friends were sitting in last row. I was in the first row, just jumping around on top of the desks.

At the time, I was just standing on the top of the desk facing the class board. All of a sudden, I felt a push, or rather a blow, on my back and I fell flat on the floor. Now, the desk was not wobbling in any way, that I made sure. Plus the first thought that came to my mind was that one of my friends pushed me. But to my amazement, both of them were just standing where they were wide mouthed, and started laughing thereafter, like all friends do. I was lucky that there was no desk in front and the wall was at some gap otherwise my face would've been smashed. Plus, I did feel a bit of pain at a spot in my back for a day or two, because or which I was pretty sure that something pushed me/hit me there.

So that was it. Initially I was really scared of what just happened. But later on, I never paid any attention to this as more I thought about it, more I felt confused. Plus I didn't feel unsafe or anything after that incident either, so I just let it go. After all these years, I thought of sharing it. So I did. Any views/comments are most welcome. I actually have more incident to share, which happened to my mother at my residence. And that for sure, was paranormal in my opinion at least. I'll share that soon. Thanks for reading:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ishan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-29)
Hi little_baby_squid.
Really sorry for not replying earlier. Was caught up with things and honestly lost track of this post.

I'm not aware nor too familiar with the concept of these things, like you said, they need to draw energy from someone or someplace, or anything. So I won't be able to comment on that.

And as I mentioned in the story, I was just goofing around at that time, just jumping here and there so if indeed there was this 'drawing' of energy from something around me, I honestly didn't notice.
As for someone, as I already mentioned in my previous comments, as per knowledge, nobody experienced ot atleast didn't share with me. May be they did experience but scared to share it which is natural in my opinion.
Thanks for your comment.

Regards,
Ishan
TheSkeptic (21 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-17)
Sorry sounds like just a bit of clumsiness on your part or possibly a mild seizure in the brain that effects our coordination. Thankfully it hasn't happened again to you.
GinaFowler (2 stories) (9 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-10-13)
[at] little_baby_squid:
No offense, but it seems like your comment is based on scenes from the movie "Ghost". Drawing energy, causing lights to dim and causing a change of feeling in the person, etc. I have experienced physical touches, although not shoving or pushing, from 'someone' and none of those special movie effects happened. I think Ishan already described the experience in great detail and I think your offer 'to help' is a little confusing (and forward) considering you seem to doubt it was a paranormal experience to begin with.
little_baby_squid (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-12)
Just my opinion, I don't think anyone but you would be able to tell if it was a paranormal encounter, none of us were there, and really I think that the people commenting before offering the absolute statement "it was paranormal" don't really know because it takes more than feeling a push and having a pain in your back to have an absolute answer on whether it was or was not an entity. With an entity having to draw so much energy to be able to perform a physical task usually people would feel a sort of emotional change, like a heavy feeling, or a peppy feeling. And its because you say you didn't feel anything afterwards except maybe confused that I would not think anything else of It.
Also, where do you think they drew the energy to do that from? If it were the lights they would have been dimmed, if it were you or your friends whoever it was would know something wasn't right with their body. Just a thought I would like to know more detail of this incident so I can help you
ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-10-01)
Hi SDS.
Sorry for replying late.
No I didn't ask anyone about this. And as I replied in my earlier comment, as per my knowledge, no one in my knowledge atleast, didn't face anything like this. Or they didn't mention it.
And no I didn't mention to anyone else. I don't know how they might have reacted if I told them.
And this happened in Moradabad city.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-28)
ishan

If you had pain in the back from where you were pushed then it was paranormal.

I too am imagining a teacher who had passed on came into the room and saw what you boys were doing. Since you were the closest you got the punishment.

Regards
Red
ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-27)
Hi Tweed
Thanks for your comment.
Yeah I'm really thankful to God that nothing more happened. Even I'm not entirely sure what it was paranormal or not. Whatever it was, thankfully, it didn't happen again.:)

Thanks and Regards,
Ishan
ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-27)
Hi lady-glow.
Thanks for your comment.
No as per my knowledge, no one else experienced the same, or atleast they didn't share that thing because most of the people do think that they'll be regarded as crazy.
Regarding your view that someone wanted to teach me a lesson, well, can't be sure about that. Hehe. Maybe, if it was actually a paranormal experience, it might have been the spirit of some caretaker. Only God knows. 😁

Thanks and regards,
Ishan
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-25)
Pureindian, there are loads of submissions here which include one off paranormal encounters. Something doesn't have to occur again to be paranormal. 😕
Pureindian (14 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-24)
I don't think its some kind of paranormal activity becouse if it would be then surely it would have happen with other or with you again but it didn't happened again that's means. It was just your thought that some one did maybe just becouse of this balance you fallen down & you got strach on your back that's it.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-23)
Hello ishan, thanks for sharing your experience. But did anyone else have such an experience or encounter? Did you ask any of your friends or did you share it with your classmates?

Please do respond. By the way, where did this happen? You need not mention the name of the school. But just the city or town where you had your experience. Just a curiosity.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Goggzy (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-15)
Can I ask if you have had anything else happen before or after this.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-15)
Hi there Ishan,

Thanks for sharing. So glad you weren't seriously hurt! If you felt the physical push and there's no other explanation, seems like you had a ghost encounter.
I'm imagining a former teacher who didn't appreciate what you were doing. Or perhaps a former student joining in with you all. Not very nice of them to push you, whoever it was!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-09-15)
Interesting experience.
Do you know if any other person ever experienced anything similar?

Your story makes me think that the way you were treating the school's property made some one mad and decided to teach you a lesson.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: