You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voices in a Plane

Real Ghost Stories

Voices in a Plane

 

I work at air canada and I am a groomer, I spend a lot of time in planes and I have never experienced something like this. I was in a plane alone, the last person had gone out for a break so I was left alone, it was late at night and I was tired, and I had this feeling that I was being watched so I kept on turning around to look but there was never anything there until I heard a faint noise, it was a kind of whisper and it was calling my name. It couldn't have been one of the groomers because I heard the last one leave and if someone were to come in, I would have heard the door. I thought I was imagining things so I just kept working, but I kept on hearing the whisper and it was getting louder and louder and that feeling of being watched never left me so I just ran out of the plane in terror.

The next day I told some of my friends about it (they were also groomers) and they said they had that same feeling on the same plane and that things were moving around when they weren't looking, it was really scary, but they got the plane blessed for safety reasons in case anything like that happened in the air. I will never forget that night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
Over the years I have read this small ghost stories book, I read it one or twice a year, its only like 30 pages long!

But in one of the stories there was a plane that crashed, and killed people, some of the parts where still usable and went into other planes, and the pilot and some crew who had died went with the plane parts into the new one, after a lot of sightings they took the parts out and didn't use them again, so maybe the same thing happened
Jklp44 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
hmm... That's rather interesting. Could it have been possible that a radio or something was on somewhere? Just a gues... =]
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-05)
i realize your story was submitted a few months back, but I was wondering if the blessing had worked and if you had been back into the air craft since the occurance?
ozonalions (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-04)
😨 Creapy very hope it does not happen agen. I have neverbeen on a plane lol.
him (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-28)
That was a very good I hope that never will hapen again.And if it hapens again god bless you and all your freinds
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-06)
Hello Stephanie, did the blessing work? I surely if I were you, would not have forgotten that night, either. I can guess that someone died in there somehow. I can also conclude that the plane has a spirit. or maybe two, or three, it could be any number, but we'll never know. Are you sure you didn't imagine it? Oh wait... forget I said that, you said your groomer friends encountered something weird like that, too. Maybe you should try to research the plane and see if, in anyway, there was a death in there and that if that person or whatever(it could be anything!!)wants to try to tell you something, I mean the spirit of that person, or anything. Well, I don't have anything else to say, so bye and I hope that you have a great week.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: