You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Something Behind The Curtain Of My Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Something Behind The Curtain Of My Bedroom

 

A few months ago even before the experience with my own doppelganger (and yes I am still alive), I had sleep paralysis -it was dark of course in my room and I didn't wear my glasses- I could see two hands moving slowly behind the curtain next to the shutters. They were like female hands. I was so afraid when I woke up that for the next days I was sleeping with the lights on. This entity is still here today because something happened few days ago I don't know how to describe it.

I should mention that I have sleep paralysis a bit often and I want also to share something else. I opened my eyes in sleep paralysis and next to me was someone an entity that would lie down with me. It looked like a friend of my brother that for a while I would go out with him for drinks and something more. Anyway what makes me an impression is that he had his eyes closed, he would move next to me or change position but he had his eyes closed on purpose. With this experience I wasn't afraid. Ι don't want to go out of topic but some years ago I still remember another sleep paralysis but that time not only I wasn't afraid - I was so excited and happy - because next to me was lying in the bed with me a beautiful man but with his back on me. I couldn't see his face but his hair were a blond like orange color and very muscular body. I felt in love but it was only this experience of few seconds and after that nothing else -I was wishing he was real and I could meet him somewhere.

Anyway, back to the topic that makes me afraid now. I mentioned it's difficult to describe it cause the second time that I was sure something it's behind the curtain I was alone in my room sitting on my desk with my back on the curtain. Then I heard a heavy breathing near my ear. So this entity was what? I made him or her high? What should I do? I don't know. At least I have my cat that gives me some feeling of safety when she sleeps in my room. I know the cat cannot protect me but also I can't speak about that to my brother-mother-father. Two times I was closed to psychiatric clinic.

I am also hearing on youtube prayers against magic-for good energy - but I am still a bit afraid. I need some advice here please.

Other hauntings by girl25

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Greece

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, girl25, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

girl25 (5 stories) (28 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-10-29)
you both have right

My cat started to freak out since I saw the doppelganger, I know this because the cat when she was messaging me she was biting my hand very continiously and making a soung very sadly.

My room is in a mess. I spend some time to clean it but still stay in a mess. I will hear your advice so I can be organised and clean. But next to my house I rent an apartement so I can be alone sometimes and have a place to be with my boyfriend. It needs some things to be complete. I have read my story and it is very difficult to be understood.

So I will be ready to answer to any questions
roylynx (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2016-10-25)
Well reading this story maybe the second time, I have a feeling that you may just need to clean up your room a little, wash you curtains perhaps or re-arrange your furniture and clean up the place, that will make the atmosphere change a little.

Blessing from São Paulo

E.Lynx
Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-10-25)
Cats may not be able to protect you, but they can definitely tell the difference between something good and something bad. If your cat stays in your room without looking freaked out, odds are the man isn't there to harm you or evil in any way.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: