You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Mirror Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Mirror Ghost

 

Today I am writing this on the account that I have in fact seen a ghost, if I had taken a picture and was able to post it along with this story, I would, and please if you do not believe me then do not mock me, I am posting this story because I need help! About a few months ago, I was staying up late due to a party I had earlier and the caffeine from soda had finally kicked in and I wasn't tired. After hours of sitting in my room and entertaining myself, I needed to go to the bathroom. After 'taking care of' my business I opened the bathroom door and stepped out, my house has a lot of mirrors, one wall length in the bathroom and one vanity mirror right outside the door and next to my bedroom, so if you were to open the door, the first thing you would see is your reflection.

However, it was not me in the mirror, at least when I turned the light off, I looked back from the switch to the mirror, everything behind me was dark, nothing but shadows, my bedroom door was open and let light shine in the hall, I froze in the threshhold of the bathroom doorway, afraid to move. A girl I did not know was staring at me, an evil look on her face, I slowly took a step towards my bedroom, trying not to look at the mirror, unfortunately I have an insatiable curiosity and did not look away.

After making it into my room, I thought maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me. I turned my PC off and then my light, I ran to my bed and hopped in. I hated what I saw next, she was in my bedroom mirror and had a full length view of her. She smiled at me, not kindly though, after three hours of thinking it was just my imagination, it's too wild for me sometimes, I started to doze off, before I was completely asleep, I felt a sharp pain in my chest and sprung awake. The girl was at bed side, I thought I was dreaming but when I woke up the next morning I had a round scar where I felt the pain.

Please help me, I can't turn to family sinec I'm the only one who has seen her and the fact that I have disorders, none of which have to do with being crazy, but if I were to tell them, they would think I'm trying to draw attention to myself and scold me, every month it gets worse and I'm now afraid to be alone in a room with a mirror or have to turn on a light in a dark room that has a mirror in it. I've never been so scared before, and it takes a lot to scare me - so please if you have any advise let me know!

Other hauntings by twichie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, twichie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dragog999 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-09-25)
go to sleep as early as you can.the entity may be scared of light. I know it sounds childish but sleeping with a light on may help a lot.
dragog999 (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-09-25)
i'm scared to move now. I've only heard of that kind of stuff in movies. There may be a possibilty that you in some way hurt yourself and what you saw was not real. Idont know if that is a possibility though. There is also a chance that you were partially a sleep and just "dreamed" the images and you were so scared and confused you mentally inflicted the scar on to yourself. I just say that because I've never heard a true account of a "ghost" phisically hurting someone. You could of alredy had that "scar" and had a non-related internal pain taht awoke you. I don't know though. If you did something to prevent someone from living or in some way offended something than I suggest making up for it.
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
I agree with littledruscilla... You can burn sage or alternatively with frankincense... That is very effective. I do that everyday, actually every 6pm.
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-30)
Hmmm...that freaked me out as well... Entities who really harm you... Why don't you try to consult a priest or a shaman maybe... To find out why that entity is there at your house and why she is hurting you... There could be a lot of probable reasons... But then again, just don't forget to pray every night and pray for those souls who haven't found their eternal rest...
kate713 (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
Whoa!
I totally freaked out when I saw some one in the mirror too... But the ghosts in my house in think they think its funny to scare me, but I'm not sure. I got used to them scareing me the one in my house is a young girl too. But I do agree with other people though place covers over the mirrors, and try not to be afraid when you see herr. If your family won't allow you to cover the mirrors just don't look in then and remove them all in your room.

oh and have you purchased any new mirrors or in herited any, if so get rid of them!
Lasieus (7 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
hi twichie, I noticed that you posted another story about this little boy ghost that somehow seems to watch over you. That little boy ghost from the graveyard...

just a suggestion here... Maybe you can try asking him for help, if all else fails.

but do cover your mirrors, computer screen and if possible, keep all reflective maerial away.

if you believe in god, get a bible or something and pray.

hope all goes well soon.
knighn (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-03)
all you need to do is pray and pray... Whatever you do, wherever you go, especially when your going to sleep, don't forget to pray... Remember that God is more powerful than those entity... Asked Him to guide you. If it happen again, cast it in the mighty name of Jesus...😊

ill pray for you also...

God bless...
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-03)
Twichie, I understand why you do not want to share this with your family. That would probably tip the boat over, and not just rock it, wouldn't it?
What you are going through personally seems to be "egging on" this young adult that keeps taunting you. I'm sorry, I do not know you personally, but I'm not getting a good feeling here. I need to say right now that I am not a seer or a psychic, I just sometimes feel things.
The fact that you seem to get into a lot of trouble without trying is indisputable, isn't it? I could be totally off on this, but I feel as if she enjoys that. It feels as if she is somehow an extension of yourself, almost like an alter ego. I do not understand fully what I am feeling, but it is disturbing to me and I have put off commenting on this story while I was trying to sort it out.
If it is a necessity, please cover the mirror(s) in your room with a dark cloth. Not thick, dark (black, blue, you get the idea). It is my belief that the dark cloths will repel evil doings. When you enter the room, if you need to do this, please tell THE ROOM that NOTHING is going to hurt you today/tonight. When you are through with your PC, please also cover that in a dark cloth. This is all assuming that you have done a smudging of your room and self. AND SELF.
I FEEL a disturbed personality. Not a crazy person, not a demonic presence, but a personality that appears to be struggling to find where they belong. I FEEL some thing willing to try almost anything to achieve their goal, though I do not know what this goal may be.
Please protect yourself.
redone1867 (4 stories) (37 posts)
+3
16 years ago (2007-11-30)
i believe it is a higher level entity and is using your mirrors as a portal. I have done a lot of mirror magic in my life and some things like this have happened to me. One thing to remember and I stress this DO NOT SCREAM. Like it has been said it will draw energy from your fears. Is there any way you can take the mirrors out? If not try the smudging and keep salt on hand at all times. She may be able to posses you if she is able to hurt you. Cover your mirrors as much as possible let her know you are there to stay but do not coax it or be to agressive. It will take it as a challenge if you are. Do what your faith includes or take other tips just try to stay calm and away from the mirrors at least for a while. Never provoke it in any way. Please try to get things done as soon as possible. It seems it has a lot of agression towards only you. Please update us. Let us know if anything helps or worsen it.
lisa
littledruscilla (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-27)
Everyone else has given you pretty good advice. Another thing you can do is buy a smudge stick of Sage and burn it in your room. You can direct the smoke with a feather if you need to. The sage should help clear the negative energy from your room. Don't be afraid of the girl because that is what she wants. The more afraid you are, the more energy she has. Assert the fact that the room is yours, not hers and that you want her to go away and leave you alone. I have done this in the past and it helped me immensely. Good luck!
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-26)
I see. She doesn't sound very nice. If you are christain go to a preist and have your house blessed, also pray to God to help bless you, your house, and your famliy. I done that when I had a demon. And that demon wanted me dead sicne he tried a few times. I prayed and cried since I was scared. I may only be 15, but that's okay. I know much and you MUST do what is right! If you are not religouse at all, yell at the girl to go away. Something like that would scare me too.
~~
YUKI
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2007-11-26)
In some myths and religions, mirrors are believed to be the gateway between this world and the spirit world. She may not be a demon, she maybe be a very malicious spirit. I do not recomend reading from the bible and the crosses thing if you are not a religious person. I have been told of people that have tried that and are not religious, and it just made the ghost more angry. But if you are a religious person and do believe in that, do it. Ask your god/goddess to help you in your time of need. I do recomend placing sheets over the mirrors and maybe trying to place a unbroken ring of salt around your bed. The reason I suggest the salt is because it is a pure mineral and it tends to keeps things out of the area you want to keep them out of(personal experience). Please let us know what you try and how it works for you.

Blessed Be Ye
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+3
16 years ago (2007-11-26)
I would start by at least placing one cross in your room, at LEAST one. Pray, pray, pray. Place a Bible near your bed. Red from it, aloud and with conviction. Tell the 'rntity' to leave in the name of the Lord. Tell it you will not give it strength by being afraid any loger, that in the name of the Lord it must leave.

If the looks she is nad was giving you are as evil as you state and you have been physically harmed, in my opinion this will work.

God Bless!
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-26)
Twichie, If what you say is true, you don`t have a ghost, you have a demon. I would seek the help of a priest or shaman, depending on whatever spiritual belief you have. If she can inflect physical pain and leave a scar, she is very powerful. Get help as fast as you can.

Be Safe and God Bless

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: