You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Black Mist Joy Ride

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Mist Joy Ride

 

After reading a recent story, I've decided to create an account and post a similar (yet not as bad) encounter with an entity.

Shortly after my wife and I got married we lived in a two bedroom apartment on the lower of two levels in Roseville, MI. The door to the apartment next to ours was across the hall and the sliding glass door faced the parking area. At the time we didn't have a bed that was large enough for the both of us so every night we would lay the futon mattress on the living room floor and that's how we would sleep. Ahhh, the simple life. This is one of a few encounters that happened at this location.

One night, I do not recall the exact time, maybe around 10-11ish my wife and I were having relations on said futon mattress. In an instant the next thing that I know a black swirling mist came from the neighbor's apartment, across the hallway, and through our wall. (I'm not sure exactly how I know where it came from and I don't believe that I turned my head to look at it. I might have looked at it or felt it come without turning my head to see it. Does that make any sense?) As it came through the wall to my left it circled around to my back and then went into my spine area. This happened so quickly there was no time to react. I say this because I did not stop continuing with relations. As it entered me, I can only describe it as having entered an outer area or shell, not my "inner being" so to speak. The thing is that once there I noticed only my mood becoming aggressive. Not possession, puking vomit crazy aggressive. It was just a slight change in mood aggressive. This lasted for only a second or two and then my wife made a terrible face, screamed and threw me off of her. As this happened I felt/saw the mist exit out of my back heading across the living room and through the wall and continue on its way. As I jumped up I immediately blurted out. "It's ok, it's gone!"

After this, she then told me that my entire facial structure changed and my head elongated vertically. She said that's what made her freak out. I then told her my part of the story and what I "saw". I got the feeling/impression that this "being" was sort of fleeing or moving along, (but not afraid) and at the same goofing off as it went. Kind of like a few drunken kids moving down an alley knocking over garbage cans and laughing as they go. Although, this thing was moving at an incredible speed! What I would like to know is... What manner of being is this that can change facial structure and form so quickly?

Thanks for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Light31, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-10-27)
Hi Light31 - thanks for sharing your experience.

Whilst the experience must have been extremely unsettling for your self and partner, I have to say "Respect" to you in that even though you were temporarily possessed by a negative entity that you sensed was approaching, you still did not "break your stride" as it were. It took your partner seeing the entity's face impress itself onto yours to end proceedings. That says a lot about the male condition! 😆

Respect, and regards

Mack
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-10-26)
Light31- I appreciate you tagging the other story. I remember reading that one. I recall that there was another sometime last year or the first of this year where we (several) had a discussion of the "distorting" face.

I wrote of one I/We witnessed on the national news. Camera was panning of a busy city street corner where many pedestrians were standing. It was a pretty close shot as one of the individual's face just morphed right in front of "us". I quickly gasped and asked Jennifer it she saw that. I grabbed the remote and hit rewind. And there it was. It freaked us out.

Nothing was ever said about the occasion on the news or anything. There are many accounts written with YGS.

"Yet, not as bad"? WHAT? I'd say that is right up there with the rest of them. However, each individuals account is their own and the severity of them is based on how well they handled them. Trust me I know I could have/ should have handled mine a whole lot differently.

Thanks for sharing
Light31 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-10-26)
RCRuskin,
Thanks for the reply and the Star Wars quote was great.

The good thing is that it happened so fast and was gone. I have more stories about this apartment but, not with this thing again. I decided to post this first because of the story below, a part was similar to mine. (the face changing) Hopefully, these guys/things are pretty rare. What makes me wonder about this is that it came so quickly, only slightly changed my mood and was gone. If I didn't "see" it arrive I would've had no idea it was there. I question how often spirit can cause someone to be in a bad mood.

Thanks again for the comment.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=23757
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-10-26)
"It isn't friendly, whatever it is." - Han Solo, The Empire Strikes Back.

I apologize if this comes off as being flippant about your experience, but that is the first thing that came to my mind. If it was just a mischievous, impish spirit, it is one I hope to never encounter within my person, changing my appearance. That is what makes me think it would be a more malevolent spirit. That, plus your change in mood.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: