You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Lady That Never Existed

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady That Never Existed

 

This incident happened with my Father's cousin Brother. Uncle Gopal (named changed for safety).

It happened in year 2009, that time my Uncle lived in Mumbai, Maharashtra (Now lives in Kolkata, west Bengal).

A little background of Mumbai city: Mumbai is called the city of lights in India, and my uncle lived in Bhayander (name of the place) which came after Mira road (name of the place) where I lived that time.

He visited once in a month. His office was in Dadar (name of the place). He was returning from his office when he luckily got the last train from Dadar station. It takes half an hour to reach Bhayander station (Between Dadar and bhayander there were 8 stations, and the train halts at every 8 station for 30 secs).

After catching the train, he sat peacefully and waited for his stop, he was almost alone when the last person on his boggy got down on Dahisar station (comes before Mira road station). When the train reached Mira road station it was around 12. 3 am, a lady got into that boggy where uncle was, she sat just in front of my uncle. She was wearing a red Sari (Indian dress) and also she was full with gold jewelry. So, when the train departed from Mira road, my uncle kept looking at that woman, she was beautiful and young. That time my uncle took out a packet of tobacco and started chewing (he had a very bad habit of that before). It takes 5 minutes to reach Bhayander station from Mira road. So, while travelling the Lady asked my uncle "You live in Bhayander?" so my uncle replied "Yes..." And he just turned his head towards the window to spit that tobacco out, turned his head again to that lady when he was just about to ask the same question, he was utterly terrified, because she disappeared.

My Uncle was shock, because the train was still moving and still 2 minutes left to reach the last station (bhayander), No single person was present over there leaving my uncle, he got unconscious inside that train.

When he got his senses, he was surrounded by station guards. They offered water and asked if he was fine. So, my uncle explained what happened. The guards told him the actual truth of that lady.

They said that the lady was murdered a year ago; she was travelling on that same train when 3 men almost in drunk state got in that train from Dahisar and saw her alone. They grabbed her, harassed her, robbed her jewelry, and threw her out of moving train, when the train reached Mira road station; they got down and ran away. Her body was found next morning between the tracks of Dahisar to Mira road. It is said after her death, she is lurking at that place, looking for those people who took her life, she never got them, but she badly injures that person who tries to rob her after seeing her in that train alone. My Uncle didn't have any intention to rob her, but he liked her beauty. Thank god he didn't tried to do anything wrong that time.

About that lady, I don't know if she is evil or good, but what happened to her was wrong. Maybe she is taking her revenge, I don't know if it's right or not to do that.

My uncle left Mumbai after this incident and never came back here ever.

Other hauntings by maggirockz13

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, maggirockz13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Asleep (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-01-02)
There are many factual errors in this story.
1. It takes more than 30 minutes from Dadar to Bhayandar. It takes approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
2. There are less than 8 stations, 7 for a fast local train.
3. Last local trains are never empty. They are, on the contrary, crowded. Also, you mentioned that Mira Road came at 12 am, then how did the red sari women boarded at 3 am? It takes 5 minutes from Mira Road to Bhayandar, as you mentioned.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
Hi Meghna, Yes its right its on us how we worship or believed on God. God Bless All.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-19)
Hi Vivek,
No worries for your mistake.
Yes, many people get scared and carry lockets and books, my point its people's point of view how they believe in god, I believe in god from my heart and honestly I don't carry books and locket. People who do are their point of view I'm no one to say how they believe.
My uncle never mention about this incident again. He still fears this.

Takecare
Regards
Meghna
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-16)
Hi Maggi, Thanks for correcting me Meghna. Yes such incidents make us fear shudder because our human minds are sensitive and these incidents are like a salt on the wounds also carry Gods Locket or Gods Book for protection. Now Hows your Uncle does he mention that incident. God Bless All.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-28)
Miracles,
Thanks for your help.
I will try my best to talk to this site and ask why my story has been copied.
Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks and Regards
Meghna
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
maggirockz13 - first, I owe you an apology. The details that I said I noticed were in two different stories.

I found at least one of your stories here: http://21ghosts.info/the-lady-that-never-existed/ There was a different Facebook page that had one of your stories on it. I've been searching for it but I can't find it. I'll continue looking and if I find it, I'll let you now.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
Hi Miracles,
As I know I have done a very big mistake by not asking the authors for there permission to post there story in my page. But I have not cheated on them. I have used there name not mine.
And for the other site similar stories... I don't have any idea about this beacuse I heard it from you that there are similar stories in other site.
This are my stories, my experince, I have written them and I am full honest with this site. I have only posted my stories in this site and my facebook page only.
If you could please tell me where have you seen stories similar to me? It would really help me because I think my stories are being copied.

Thanks
Meghna
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
Hi Talib,
Thankd for reading my story
ANd yes, maybe my uncle was honest that's why she disappeared.

Regards
Meghna
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-18)
maggirockz13 - I've been looking at your stories and your Facebook page. I noticed you have been told about using our members stories without their permission. I also noticed that some of your stories are on other websites, with a detail or two changed. Plagiarism is something we frown upon here and will get you banned.
talib (58 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-12-18)
hi,

Quite amazing story, spirits are repulsed by human spit, hence she disappeared as soon as your uncle tried to spit out from the window.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
Hi Val,
I'm doing well with my studies, thanks for asking
Take care

Regards
Meghna
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
Hi Maggi,
I'm doing alright. It's almost Christmas here, and it's cold!
I'm glad to see you, and hope you are doing well with your studies.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
Hello Val,
Heard from you after a long time.
How are you? Hope everything is fine.
Thank you very much for your support.
And I promise I won't repeat this mistake by not asking for the writers permission before posting it on my site.
Thank you again
Takecare

Regards
Meghna
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
Biblio and Maggi,
About the stories on Maggi's Facebook page; I went and had a look see and guess what? From a technical view point, Maggi was well within the guidelines and the way she presented the stories no different then our RSS feed: you can not actually read the story without coming to this site. Linking TO our site or using the RSS feed is 100% permissible, without contacting the individual owners of each story.
However, from a personal view, I do agree that it is only'etiquette', as Biblio puts it, to ask the individual writer's permission when linking to a particular story.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-13)
Hi Biblio,
Thank you for understanding me.
I promise that from now on I would ask writers for there permission before posting it.
I didn't felt bad. As I know that you were just warning me that all.
Thanks again
Takecare.

Regards
Meghna
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-13)
Maggirockz:
It may be best to have the conversation here on your story instead of continuing it on Sweetsunshine's narrative. I am not a site moderator; I am a Librarian & an English teacher. When I saw that your site made a clear effort to give credit to the writers of each account, and you did not pretend that you had written them, I thought it best to reiterate the etiquette of asking permission instead of accusing you of plagiarism or of rudeness.

I don't think for a moment that your intentions were bad: there is no need for me to attack your reputation or to embarrass you. All I wanted to make clear was that you really ought to ask the other writers gor their permission. You have no need to apologize to me, because I think you only made an error in judgement. I quoted the rules to demonstrate the seriousness of the mistake, not to make you feel bad.

Best,
Biblio.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-09)
Hi Vivek,
Im a girl, so it should be Ms and my user name is maggi not magic, never mind for your mistake.
Thanks for Reading my story.
And I hope you never experience this for your own safety.
Takecare

Regards
Meghna
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-08)
Hi Mr Magic, Thanks for sharing the Story. Your uncle was a Good Person so that ghost didn't harm him its very bad what happened to her. May God Bless Her Soul. I am from Mumbai so may be I will experience it one day.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-14)
Hi Ashar123,

Thanks for reading my story.
Hope everything is fine.

Regards
Meghna
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-12)
Its a long while I read a story here on this site.

The experience is honestly spinechilling. And I completely agree to AugustaM that she is an instrument of karmic balance and it nice to find some fellow Indians here!

Thanks for Sharing! 😊
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-11)
Hi Sonali (sweetsunshine1800),

Thanks for reading my story.
Yes, that lady had suffered a lot and I also hope those criminals get the punishment for there crime.

Regards.
Meghna
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-11)
Hi AugustM,

Thanks for reading my story.
You are right maybe, she is not evil until and unless someone tries to harm her.

Regards.
Meghna
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-01)
Hi Meghna,

Another great story from you. It's just so sad that the lady have to suffer so much 😭 As AugustaM says, I don't think she's a harmful spirit until, someone tries to do evil to her. I just hope those robbers get the strictest punishment ever. May her soul rest in peace.

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-10-31)
Perhaps she isn't good or evil - she just 'is'...until someone tries to do evil to her - as though she is an instrument of karmic balance.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: