You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Alien Creature

Real Ghost Stories

Alien Creature

 

Hey! Just some introduction here, I've always been interested in paranormal things. This story happened recently. I've always believed in aliens but never came in contact with one. I've seen things like lights in the sky before but nothing spectacular.

Well one night about 11, me and my boyfriend had just gone to bed. He had already fallen asleep. I had my eyes shut trying to sleep as well. I had this urge to open my eyes. I felt like something was watching me.

So I opened my eyes and saw something I'd never forget. Standing by my bedside was a humanoid like creature I believe to be an alien. It stood about 4 or 5 foot tall. It was solid black with an alien shaped head long skinny arms and legs.

It stood over me holding this long rectangular light maybe about 10 inches long. But what was weird is that the light did not give off any light.

When I saw it I stared for a minute then hid under the covers. When I looked back. It was still there. Then it slowly started moving towards the window, and it just went right through the closed window!

I didn't feel threatened by this creature but I was scared. I've never before encountered anything like it. I think it was just there to look at me but I'm not sure. It hasn't come back to visit.

I don't remember what happened afterwards. I guess I just fell asleep, but I will never forget what I saw. I'm afraid to tell people because I think they won t believe me. If anyone has any input on this, please leave a comment. Thank you.

Other hauntings by BrittBass01

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BrittBass01, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

___ambitious__ (1 stories) (5 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-02-21)
Hi BrittBass

I m sorry if I sound a bit rude but that was not an alien. I believe that you saw something that night and you were terrified but why didn't you woke up your boyfriend? Well there are many creatures who are rarest and almost unseen and even we don't have any idea about them and their existence but definitely that was not an aliens. No one has either seen an aliens not even scientists have any idea about aliens. Whatever you saw that night was either your imagination or may be something that should no be there may be shadow but definitely not alien. I m sorry if my words hurts anyone's feelings here I m just trying to think practically. And I hope you don't have any such incident again.

God Bless You ❤ 😁
publicways (32 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-11-10)
alrighty, that's not an alien; now that's not an alien... It's a recording that's going on there. There's a whole long list of them. I commented on your other stories and never got a response... I don't understand why you're so mad at me, sir.
Enlightened1959 (8 stories) (118 posts)
-3
7 years ago (2016-11-06)
Hi Britt,

I don't think I would be able to sleep without all the lights on after that, or without someone sleeping with me!

My mom, brother and I have had a couple experiences with these beings several years ago and then in 2010 I had something happen that I can't even talk about. That's why it took me a few days to even click on this posting and after your story, I probably won't be reading anymore "alien" postings.

However, I appreciate you sharing your story... And I do believe there is something out there... I lean towards it being demonic posing as aliens from out in the universe.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-11-06)
Hi BrittBass

I also have some input on this story. But first I have to ask you a question. How old are you? I have to ask because I have read all 3 of your stories, all 3 quite imaginative and fantastical.

Please tell me that these stories were NOT school assignments that you copied and pasted onto this site. It is very rare for 1 person to have 3 stories posted at the same time. This last story about an alien was a dream. Every other contact between aliens and humans has been reported as alien abductions, not alien house calls.

Red
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-11-06)
Hi BritBass

Thanks for your story. I have some input. If you're afraid to share your story because you think people won't believe you, then why did you
a) not wake up your boyfriend so he could witness it as well and
B) why share it on this site at all?

Just askin'... 😊

Regards

Mack
matrix899 (1 stories) (67 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-04)
Hello BrittBass,

I read your story and think it was quite amazing. I think your instincts are correct, most people will probably not believe you, but you did the right thing in sharing your experience on this forum.

The two details that stand out is the fact that the entity was solid black, and the "thing" that it held appeared like a light, but did not illuminate the surroundings. My guess it the same as yours, this may be some sort of other-worldly creature.

I know you were scared, but you demonstrated some degree of bravery. I think you are lucky to have seen this being.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: