You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Little Pub Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Pub Girl

 

Firstly I'd like to say this story has been told to me by my dad. I have a few experiences to tell you but that is a separate story.

Before my dad was married he worked as a builder and one day was asked to do some plumbing work in a pub (I shall not name the pub for privacy reasons).

My dad was down in the cellar looking at some pipes when he heard little footsteps and movements. My father called out and asked if anyone was here, no one answered so he presumed it was his imagination and resumed his work. Minutes passed and he heard a little girl's giggle. My father asked her to come out from where she was hiding after no appearance my father started searching for her as he was concerned for her safety playing down here with heavy crates about in the dark. As he turned around he saw a little girl in pink pjs with long brown hair. He asked her to go upstairs and play. Still she stood there. As he moved closer he noticed the little girl's face looked terribly burned on one side and her hair looked short on the front part of her head. My father stopped in his tracks and looked at the little girl, he said she just giggled and disappeared before his eyes.

My father bolted upstairs and told the owner what had happened the owner told him her name was Cindy and she had died in an accident falling into the coal fire ten years ago. The previous owners had left but still Cindy appears now and then, probably looking for company or to cause mischief.

My father often wondered if Cindy had finally moved on.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, Lucysue234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: