You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Am I Possessed By A Demon Or Some Other Supernatural Entity?

Real Ghost Stories

Am I Possessed By A Demon Or Some Other Supernatural Entity?

 

For the past year or so I haven't quite felt like my usual self, I used to bathe daily, I used to put on my seat belt all the time, I used to be happy and easy going, and I used to go to bed regularly, and I used to be fairly weak. Now I cringe at the thought of a shower, I don't feel the need for a seat belt, I'm very aggressive and very shy, I'm up all night and sleep all day, and I inexplicably got exceptional strength and visible muscle despite the fact I never workout. I was also a christian and I suddenly stopped believing in God and now I become enraged when I hear something related God, and and used to hate pain but now I love it, I used to fear death but now I don't care about dying, and I used to fear violent conflict but now I embrace it. And finally, I sometimes feel an extreme urge to contort my body in unnatural ways, I occasionally have unwanted thoughts and images in my head that aren't my own, sometimes I get the urge to hurt people and creatures, I constantly make violent comments about "humans" as if I'm not one myself, I lack empathy for most things as people dying or hurting, I sometimes feel as if there's a ball of rage in my stomach, and I sometimes become enraged for no reason. This has never been my normal behavior, and I don't know if I have a mental condition or if I am possessed by a demon or another supernatural entity, can anyone explain this for me? Thanks in advance, if you want to contact me personally about this, email me at kkjjkylekyle7102@gmail.com.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Idaho

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheBakedPotato, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

funeralmass (1 stories) (27 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2019-12-13)
I don't think it's an entity at all, especially a demon, as demons have to be properly called/evoked and need you permission to possess you. Demonic possession is also not permanent. I go through cycles of depression and weird thoughts and actions all the time. My friends used to call me Captain mood swing. I think this is what's happening to you.
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Melda - ha! Thank you! It won't let me up vote you either! 😜

Val/SWS, thanks for clearing this up for us. I'll wait for the story to be published.
SleepingWithSteve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
C/c
Lady-Glow,
Curious Dee
Valkricry

Thanks for informing me about the queueing/editing process. I guess my post is still in the system waiting to be published.

I'll sit back and read other peoples posts in the meantime and hold back from talking about my own.

Thanks again.

You have all been on here a long time and I appreciate your experience and knowledge. That's why I posted my experiences here asking for advise.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 😘
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
It took me a few moments to catch up here... I was wondering where SleepingWithSteve's account was, then realized it's probably submitted and in the que waiting for approval/editing, then saw Val's post validating this (thanks Val!).

So I'll hold off until the story is up (if it's approved of course). So many questions, suggestions, etc... 😜
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
SleepingWithSteve - I guess it's better to wait until your story is published to continue with this discussion.
I have a few questions for you, but perhaps the answers are already in your narrative.

Until then. 😉
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Ok...guess I need to step in here...
SleepingWithSteve,
Story submissions do not appear 'magically', there is a process they have to go through called editing. That's where they get approved or rejected. The author receives an email informing them of the decision. Just because a story was submitted, does not mean it will be published.
It can also be awhile before a story comes up in the editor que. Sometimes we are flooded by submissions and it takes awhile to get to yours. It's like first come first served with the que, so please be patient.
Also, the category is decided by the person editing your story. We select it based on the story's content. Judging from the content of your comment posts, I don't think your story would fall under this category of demons/possessions/exorcisms, but then again you know what's in your story and I don't.
SleepingWithSteve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Melds

I joined a couple of days ago. I've been looking for my post ever since. I don't know how to find it.

I have commented on a couple of post since.

It doesn't bother me if people believe me or not. I know about my experiences and who knows if they're dreams or REAL. All I know is it happens often and more so the last year since moving into this place I'm in now.

Apparently a man died here inside this unit. Neighbours have told me he died in the bathroom. My bedroom is linked to the bathroom.

Steven the spirit who visits me could be anyone or it could just be a bad dream that keeps repeating.

This isn't about me. If and when I find my post I will reply with a link. In the meantime have a pleasant evening.

Goodnight from Australia. I'm going to watch a funny DVD. 😄

Cc:
Jubeele,
Cups,
Lady- Glow
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
SleepingWithSteve - You have never posted a story regarding your spiritual experiences - unless I'm missing something here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Perhaps if you do so we can take you more seriously? I know that sounds nasty but just commenting on other peoples' experiences doesn't carry much weight.

Regards, Melda
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Cups - I've been trying to up-vote you but the system won's allow me to. So happy you've joined YGS 😁

Regards, Melda
SleepingWithSteve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Thank you Jubeele. I agree. Its not about me. I hope he has a happy life and is well.

Thank you. ❤
SleepingWithSteve (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Oops excuse typo...
...Experiences not 'experoencds' 😕 😕
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Ok, all this is starting to wander down the path of TMI. To be honest, I feel uncomfortable hearing about Steve and his proclivities. Please bear in mind the very young age group that could be on YGS. Sometimes younger.

SWS, you've said your piece and made your point. However, I think TheBakedPotato has returned to Idaho. Hopefully he has benefited from the advice given.

Having said my 2 cents' worth, I shall hold my peace too. 😊
SleepingWithSteve (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Hi Melds,

I don't want to reply with short replies randomly. I have posted a full length post on my experiences and I don't want to bore anyone over and over again by repeating my experiences.

I don't like being visited by spirits. Sometimes it feels like a dream that I can't wake up from, other times it feels REAL.

When the spirits visit me, I'm paralysed and can't move, except my eyes. I keep my eyes shut because as much as Steven doesn't make me feel scared, I don't want to see him or any other spirit for that matter.

I asked for help with matter on my full post which should be in this category. No one has replied to it yet.

I'm new and still getting used to all this. It was the best site I found online. I wanted some answers to my experoencds and wanted to talk to people with similar experiences.

C/c Lady-Glow and Cups
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Lady-glow! Come quick!

SleepingWithSteve - totally understand you have things to do around the house. I have a full time job, 4 cats, a spoiled dog, a flourishing garden, & a small business on the side - yet I try my best to engage with my friends here when questions are asked. It's okay to step away, but when we see random comments on old posts that don't seem to make much sense & questions are ignored, that's puzzling.
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
You took the words right out of my mouth, Melda! 😁 (glad you said it, not me!)
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Cups - I don't know whether we'll hear from SleepingWithSteve but just think about it, do we really want to?

All I can say is hahahahaha 😁

Regards, Melda
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Heeyyyy-oo! Melda, thanks. We're on the same page. 😁 I do find the comments on old pieces to be annoying...I've been guilty of that also, BUT in context...not...ya know.
Yeah. 😐
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Thanks for the note, SleepingWithSteve! I do appreciate a reply. But I do have some questions and no that doesn't answer anything...

You said you've detailed your experience here? Where, other than comments?

Quick sex & leaves? Errrr...I'm no expert, but that doesn't sound like an average ghost experience. You also say you ask him questions and he answers clearly? That's remarkable. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but what you're describing in these little bits of story are rather questionable.

I hope you'll put me in my place as I love a skeptic proved wrong.

Respectfully,
Cups
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
SleepingWithSteve - BakedPotato seems to have moved on so I'll only mention that I think he needs psychological assistance.

I'm tempted to say the same in your case but it seems that these sexual ghosts exist; I've read too much on the subject to discard that theory.

Guess what? You do not have to allow it! I get the feeling that you just love what is happening (if it truly is) and you don't really want anybody's assistance at all. I know that sounds cruel and hard but what happened to taking control of your life?

Catch a wake-up there 😐

Regards, Melda
SleepingWithSteve (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Hi, I don't mean to pop up randomly. I do things around the house and come back.

Anyway I've had a regular visitor at night when I'm about to dose off who visits me. He's been around for a while. He doesn't scare me. He seems like a nice spirit, but who knows. I've been warned to be careful.

Couple of nights ago I asked my spirit what his name was, where he was from and how old he was. He told me he was Steven.

He never stays long. He has quick sex and leaves. I can't move, I'm paralysed, have hot/cold flushes and am always too scared to open my eyes.

Sometimes a different entity comes to my room and tries to pull my quilt off the bed. I get scared of that one and scream out, 'leave now and don't return'. It usually leaves straight away.

Hopefully that answers your questions. My main post on Steve is posted on this site in detail.

Thanks for reading. 😘
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Cups - I still hope, (dream?), to read SWS's own experience. The way she's been feeding us information little by little makes me wonder if she's improvising or if things are the way she says. 😐

In the meantime, let's get ready for the next episode.
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Lady-glow, I was waiting for you! 😁 Can it get any worse? Let's see...

I still have yet to see any replies to us from SWS. Just these rando comments. 🤔
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
SleepingWithSteve - that's interesting, there's no mention if Steve was able to...err... Sleep with you during your stay at the mental hospital. Did Christ the phycar keep him away?😏
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Oh boy, here we go... SleepingWithSteve, this is not the place to go giving "phycarchrist" advice. It's psychiatrist.

I'm finding it harder & harder to believe you're as old as you say you are... Sadly I've down-voted you too many times to do so again.
SleepingWithSteve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Please go to your doctor and tell him everything you've told us. You won't get locked up by a GP. He will recommend you see a Physchologist.

See the psychologist and talk through your problems before they manifest deeper and become bigger problems.

The only person that can have you committed to a mental house is a Phycarchrist.

I was in a mental hospital for 6 weeks. It wasn't bad at all. Great food, my own room with bathroom, nice courtyard in the sun and people with similar problems to talk to.

The psychiatrist evaluated me, gave me the appropriate medication, and I was monitored over 6 weeks. Once the medication worked I was released and I haven't been back since.

I still see a Phycarchrist every couple of months to ensure my medication levels are right and to talk about how things are going.

Seriously there's nothing to be afraid of by seeing doctors. They are there to help you and you NEED help at the moment before you hurt yourself or somebody else.

Please see a doctor and tell him everything.

Look after yourself and be kind to others and others will be kind to you like people here who are try to advise you about what to do.

❤ 😘 😆
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+5
7 years ago (2017-02-18)
legion,
Could you please write 'the' instead of 'tha'? I know it's a small thing, and I know you know better, but it makes it difficult for others to take you seriously when they think you can't even spell the word 'the'.
legion777 (1 stories) (11 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2017-02-17)
Wow! First late post...
But look, first go back to tha begining... This is crazy what I am reading and what's being said with out looking at tha begining, how was your normal day, what was you eating, how many times a day you eat, what was your day like from tha time you got up until bed, and you are very aware of your change, but you never filled in that big blank (tha start), when did this change happen, did some bad happen, break up,death,etc like soany need to knows and big a$$ blanks here... You can't fix a problem if you don't know tha details of tha workings.
But every one has great opions and solid ones but woooh how do you give little to no information on just tha problem and ask for help with out telling us tha whats,whens,hows,and dos, then you and everyone miss tha begining and I am betting your issue is real but your answers is here just at tha start.
I don't mean no disrespect and only speak when got something real to say.
Blessed be...
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-25)
Sitting here in the delicious silence that is the early hours of Christmas morning, or it would be silent if there wasn't a fire across the street.: (

After reflection at the wonderful evening services, I'm going to change my advice, or more accurately, tweak it slightly.

I think you should seek out some help, Baked Potato. Many things we face in life are greater than we can cope with on our own. While I still think a healthcare professional is best, any competent care professional will be able to help you, from a spiritual minister to an MD.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-12-22)
Hi TheBakedPotato,

I was going to suggest oppressed grief for some of what you experienced, because that can really stuff someone up.
But then I read Red and Biblio's comments so now I will say this...

Red is often quite cynical of submissions posted here and doesn't believe everything she reads. For her to post what she did really says something.

Biblio's the biggest nerd going, he reads everything and retains it. He's not some fly by night drama queen. He's good at pin pointing causes and solutions. He also means what he says.

Everyone else who's posted also has a habit of being wary of outrageous submissions. But everyone is taking you seriously, as am I. Please take the advice given in the comments here. I agree, printing this out is a good idea. Doctors can help, they won't lock you up, they'll just listen and take it from there.

The fact you've posted this means you aren't evil. You're aware of your intrusive thoughts and that says a lot.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+6
7 years ago (2016-12-22)
TheBakedPotato,

You state this...

"Thank you all for your insight into this matter, I have taken it all into deep consideration, and have decided against mental help for fear of being of being locked up in an insane asylum."

You do realize that if you schedule the appointment, actually keep it the Mental Health professional you see will not simply 'lock you up'. They will offer Treatment by means of Counseling/Medications or a combination of both. It's only after individuals are no longer in control of their thoughts and/or actions that they are... "locked up in an insane asylum." as you put it. The days being 'locked up' because one thinks differently are (almost) gone and the Medical Field really tries to get it right. Besides unless there is a signed court order OR you give them permission they simply cannot 'lock you away'.

Possible Medical/Mental issues must be RULED OUT if ANYTHING Paranormal is to be considered as a cause for what you are experiencing.

The Final decision of course is yours, I however recommend seeking a Doctors/Councilors advice/help before anything else.

Respectfully,

Rook

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: