You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghosts Of Little Girls Are Haunting My House

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Of Little Girls Are Haunting My House

 

Since I was young, I was able to see shadows and spirits, but I shrugged it off, thinking everyone else saw them. That was until I told my mother, and she said it wasn't normal. I grew up in a non-religious house, so my parents don't believe in ghosts, spirits, and hellspawn like demons.

But there were two shadows I saw, and sometimes laughter and footsteps could be heard coming from my room. One day, I could see a ghost figure entirely. It was a little girl. She was wearing a long, old fashioned pink dress, probably late 1800's to early 1900's, and she was holding one of my dolls. But something about her wasn't right. Her entire head was missing, with blood dripping from her decapitated neck. I soon figured out she had a older sister, who was missing both of her eyes, and wearing a light blue dress. It was a very gory sight. They play with my dolls in my room and they sing "Ring Around The Rosie" and play with each other.

One time, I grabbed my doll from my bed, and something knocked it from my hand with force. Some invisible force, so I ran from my room because I was scared. It scared me how the ghosts became so forceful. When I was brace enough to renter, I saw writing on my wall in purple crayon. It said that the doll belongs to them.

So apparently, the ghosts used to live in my house a long time ago, because my house is very old. They were daughters of the owner, and they disappeared and never came back. They were probably murdered. I do feel bad for them, but yet I'm scared of them and I want to move. Will moving solve the problem, or will they follow me if I bring my doll with me? Should I just give them the doll? How do I bring them to peace?

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CaitlynW, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Trumpjr16 (1 stories) (5 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
It sounds like these two girls can become aggressive if they want to, which is dangerous and scary in my opinion. I do wonder though where you got the doll, if you found it at the house then it most likely belongs to them. If they insist that they want it tell them they do not belong in this realm in the first place. Or if you got it someplace else then tell them they can't have it or something. What I would do though is something like this... GET THE HELL OUTA THAT HOUSE!
And let them keep their stupid doll! Have the house demolished and if I had to go in for some reason I would take a gun or two with some friends just because. I would not talk to them, they already told you what they want, that dum dall, so let them keep it and leave! Just my personal action though:)
LTM1477 (9 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-25)
I see ghosts all the time but have never had an experience like you do.
Maybe you should also talk to them (if you can) and tell them to go away it sometimes works for me.
LTM1477 (9 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-25)
I say you take the doll and crayon (if they used your crayon) and put them somewhere far away from your house. If it is not working cleanse your house.
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-24)
Tweed, I really think that we had something common inside us. Very good and strong supportive questions!

Think before considering lol

Blessing from São Paulo

E.Lynx
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-11-24)
This story, these comments, it's all totally bonkers lol.

Caitlyn, there's something with the way this is worded which feels, well, forced.

What happened with the writing? Did it stay there? What did it say? How big was the writing? Was the crayon yours?
Your doll, how did you get it, how long have you head it?

Much madness and mayhem. Thanks for sharing.
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2016-11-24)
Thanks RedWolf. 😁

Unicorn, I have used ouija board and some real dark arts as well. They are all very real and they do work. I was scared at first but not anymore, its too much power and knowledge to tap into. It grants your wishes and help you to help others. No point being scared unicorn, if you want I can help you overcome it. Peace.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2016-11-23)
Caitlyn

I didn't want to respond to you in my response to Samistheman. Please for your safety ignore his advise.

You should have taken a picture of what they wrote and attached it to the story.
How long ago did this happen? Are they still around? If they are tell the girls they can have that one doll but the rest is yours and they can't touch anything else of yours. If they don't agree to that the house needs to be cleansed.

A member named Rookdygin has a cleansing/shielding method that many members have used, I have cut and pasted it for you.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Regards
Red
Unicron1000 (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-23)
RedWolf

I agree with you. Ouija boards are extremely dangerous. That is why I will never use one. 😊
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-11-23)
Samistheman,

I agree with Monty you are going to get somebody hurt really bad some day. Make them a body using a Ouija Board? The body they are going to take is Caitlyns! Please don't give people that type of advice anymore. The Ouija Board is NOT a toy! When people write stories about what happened after using the O.B. I think to myself they are dumb but I never tell them that. I will make an exception with you, your idea is dumb. I'll stop with the insults now because I don't want to get into trouble. But the mods and others know where I was going to go, some might even agree with me.

Red
TheRisingSoul (1 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-23)
I tried watching Anabelle. But its not for me. I totally creeped out
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-11-23)
Jeez samistheman you are going to get someone hurt real bad someday. Are you even aware of what your talking about? Ouija Board and make a body for them? This is unreal man. Seriously.

This comment from Samistheman is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

roylynx (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2016-11-23)
Dolls, some says that they are good triggers for spiritual beings, to say the truth if the spirit was once a human anything related to the living can be a trigger. TV knowledge from a Japanese show, some people (maybe just Asians?) think that if you put your shoes facing the front part in the house it will attract spirits from the outside... Well I don't take off my shoes when I enter my home anyway. OK, TV knowledge ends here.

Reading your story the spiritual being in where you live seemed very powerful. As my grandmother's tribe will say, anywhere we go there will be spirits bounded. The entities could be strong depending how deep the thoughts of themselves were when they were still alive. Time will let it go because they would not have infinite "energy". Just some tribal knowledge.

If they seem to bother you too much try cleaning the house and change the atmosphere in your house (moving your furniture, etc.), this is not religious at all, changing the atmosphere will change how a person feel about his/her surroundings. Cheers!

Blessing from São Paulo

E.Lynx
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-11-23)
Help them move on? Be a big sis? You guys are not being serious or you have no knowledge about the spirit world. You think this is a game here? If you are not sure what to advice then please do not because any attempts to contact them could lead to disaster for caitlyn. How exactly is she going to be a big sis and help them?
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-23)
Well looks like you been watching Annabelle recently but if its genuine then moving might help. As long as they are attached to the dolls, if they focus on you then they can follow you even to hell. No realms are denied to these entities, of course depends on their power and level as well. Hopefully you find peace.
JakeSammy (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-23)
Help them move on and be supportive even if they are just entites. 😊
Samistheman (6 posts)
-4
7 years ago (2016-11-22)
Try talking to them. Tell them that the dolls belong to all of us, and do they need help with anything. Be a big sis.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: