You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Children & Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Children & Spirits

 

My daughter just turned 3 last week. I think she sees spirits. At night, when I put her in her crib, she will start talking. Like she is speaking to someone. And during the day, while she is in her play-pen, she will spin around with her hands up in the air just giggling the whole time. It has just recently started to scare me because one day, my husband, my daughter, my new born son and I were in the living room watching finding nemo and my daughter runs back in the hallway. I go after her, not wanting her to go into the bathroom and mess around. She stops in the middle of the hallway and screams and turns around running straight for me. I asked her what she saw and she makes this mad face. My husband and I believe that our house is haunted and that my daughter talks and sees spirits. I know she will grow out of it... but I'm just nervous about my son.

Tell me if this has happened to any of you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

IlienCastellano (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
Dear Lena, I know how you feel I'm 12 and I've had the power to see stuff that other people can not. It's not awesome or fun so I can feel the way your daughter must feel. Ever since I was 3 my uncle passed away, before he did he gave me a teddy poodle until this day I still have it. Every time I have it I swear I see his figure in the back of my eyes knowing that hes watching over me. Now since I'm older I have the same experience and I'll help you our with this. I've moved into my new house with my mother and sister. I've been getting weird stuff happened to me ice been seeing a little girl and I've been having dreams of this child. My family doesn't know except my grandmother. It's emotional and your daughter may go through some troubles not being normal or being stalked by a spirit that needs help. To make sure your daughter doesn't go through this don't let her open any portal it will terrorize you and her, I've done this before it is not the best idea. And to remember that she will have this always and forever if she asks you what wrong with her please try to be kind and explain make her feel that she is special. If YOU don't she end up like me alone trying to find out how to help people I don't know bout But if you read this remember she is a special she is one of the few who has this and if it gets to a limit where he gets hurt get the hell out immediate
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
I would say the child was born with the "gift" of seeing and speaking in the only way they can. Many people are born with the gift but are as children unable to let anyone know they see or hear if they are young. As they grow older and express what they see and hear to their parents will there parents think they are making it up or actually see or hear something? It takes time for them to be, believed. I know that is the way it was for me as a child.

Yes I do believe your child sees and hears spirits and your child also I believe was born with this wonderful "gift".
blu (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
Hi,
I have come to the conclusion through raising my 3 kids and growing up through my own childhood that kids definitely see things or feel things that adults may or may not. I have also come to the conclusion that while it may be creepy it is not necessarily bad. I think it's really more fear of the unknown. I'm pretty sure there is a spirit in my house but he seems to be pretty benevolent. I have seen him and felt him on rare occasion and my 3yr old son says there is a ghost upstairs (only place I have seen him) even though we have never spoken about it with him. The reason I say he seems to be good is because every time that I have occasion to experience his presence it has been in a comforting manner. At 1st I'd be scared but after analyzing my fear I realized that I didn't actually feel anything bad from him and I forced myself to relax and I became aware of the feeling that he was looking out for me and trying to comfort me. As verification of this after my future husband had been living in the house for a few weeks somehow the discussion came up and he said "Oh, you mean the old Spanish man". Which of course shocked me because that is exactly what I had always called him. He agreed that he was just here to watch out over us. We don't go out of our way to open ourselves up to him but we are not afraid of him either. We co-exist I guess. I say all that to say this. Don't invite them into your life but don't be afraid of the good ones. If you feel in any way that it is bad definitely get it out of your house and lives. Bad ones can definitely effect relationships, psyche, really everything. I have met 2 EXTREMELY reliable people that both had horrible poltergeist experiences so by no means am I a ghost-hugger...i just made that up... Like a tree-hugger. So be careful but be open about the intentions... I think it's great if your dead uncle want to visit your 3 month old:)
Ghostgirl24 (9 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
It is 100% Natural for an innocent child to see a spirit, my little girl has seen my deceased grandfather many times she calls out poppy poppy up up and he passed before she was born, if you feel like the presence your child is seeing is bothering you or him/her ask it to leave they always do unless they want something. Never have I ever heard of a child seeing an evil spirit because children have no sin on their souls therefore they are able to see the good and only the good. What your child may call the boogeyman could very well be a family member visiting beyond he grave. Accept your childs gift and don't make to much of it you will scare the child.
kimberly (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
When my son, who is also 3, was a babe in arms, we lived in a house that I thought had bad energy. I can remember him frequently looking down the hallway over my shoulder with his little face fixated on a picture. He would just stare and smile until he giggled. He was really little so I don't think they see very well at that stage and the picture was a happy one even though the house wasn't happy. I asked my husband if he noticed it and all he could say was, "who know's who he's looking at". My husband doesn't like the paranormal realm, but it freaked me out when he said "who" instead of "what" in reference to what my son saw. We moved, by the way, as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Everything has been fine eversince. I don't know how I feel about this stuff but if it scared your daughter get out of there. Good luck!
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
Worry? Oh, yeah, I'd worry about it.

The pattern seems to be that we ignore the "good" stuff (giggling, playing, etc.) until BAM! The bad stuff (crying, screaming, hiding, fear) starts happening.

If you read the "ouija" accounts on this site, they seem to follow that pattern, too. The spirits who connect with people through the ouija board provide the users with entertainment (predict the future, tell stories about the past, "prove" that they know a little about someone in the circle) just long enough to get the user hooked, and then BAM! The messages turn nasty, bad/scary things start to happen. Usually, bad stuff continues to happen even after the board gets put away -- and then we read how sorry people are that they ever started messing with the ouija board.

PLEASE, PARENTS, DON'T IGNORE THESE THINGS. They may seem harmless -- but they're harbingers of bad stuff to come. Tell these "visitors" that they are NOT welcome in your life or your child's life. Tell them that they must leave.

Trust me, as an experienced parent of teens -- Your life is going to get complicated enough as you raise your kids. You don't need otherworldly interference on top of everything else.

PEACE,
Lisa
kbaysdon (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
Hey, my granddaughter is 2 1/2 years old, she will see and say strange things. We were sitting down for dinner last night to eat and my granddaughter said that the boogie man is going to eat with us. When I lay her down to sleep at night she starts crying and says the boogie man is in her room. Sometimes she will be laughing and pointing at something that I don't see. Sometimes she will run to me and hide her eyes and peek through her fingers at something. She has been living with us for about a week. My son says that she has never done this before. I feel like that she is seeing a spirit or something. What do you guys think?
SEPPS (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
S.E.P.P.S was founded by Kevin Fitz-Maurice and Casey Morganelli. We started this organization to help people as well as investigate for our on interest in the paranormal field. The S.E.P.P.S philosphy is to disprove hauntings rather than prove them. We like to find logical reasons for claims, and any evidence we are left with afterwards we anaylize from a paranormal perspective. S.E.P.P.S is a non-profit organization, our only goal is to help people who need peace of mind in their own homes or businesses. Contact us if you would like us to investigate your business or residence! There is no charge for an investigation! Www.sepps.net
nell (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
I have a 2 year old daughter who recently said she see the boggieman... Sometimes she just get scared our of nowhere and said be nice boggieman and wants me to pick her up all the time... A few weird things have been going on our house we are moving next week and its getting stronger the kicthen lights flicks on and off and the tv also does it and the radio... My fiance thought he seen me go into the room with our daughter and it was not me he told me he seen me with gray sweatpants and all and I was not wearing that at at all. One day I was wearing a shirt that had a skull on it... And we was at bjs and she said mommy the boggieman is on your shirt. She is 2 year old and does not know that a shull means death or anything like that... Its very strange... Its just a little creppy she points at the ceiling sometimes and say she see the boggieman... I try to act like I don't notice her acting that way but should I be afraid of this? 😠
brightstar233 (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
well some times you never grow out of it I am 15 and still here and see them I just now went in to my younger brothers room to see if he was in there but he was not and one of my cat were in there so I started to get her then something to me to get out then it sounded like it was about to yell. And it sorta did it said GET OUT OF HERE so I left and went down stairs and my sister, her friend, and my dad were in there so I looked in my sisters room he was not in there so I looked in my room and he looked at me and said get out. And my house is brand new we bought it wile they were still bulding it. But I still thing things still can be in here but my parents dont. But I have friends who seen thing and herd things
olive (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
I have to say that I have a two year daughter and she's been talking to "fairies" for about two years now, it's kind of spooky when your'e woken up by the intercom in the middle of the night by talking and laughing. She also seems to point up to the ceiling in her room while I'm dressing her, and she'll ask me, "who's that?" All I know is that one day a woman saw her and told me that my daughter was extemely gifted, and that one day my little girl will eventually tell me what's she's been seeing.
3c (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-13)
My children do not have this gift however, my son, who is now 13 have had a couple of encounters with unseen presence. The first time was in Dec of 1994. He was just about 6 months old and my uncle just passed away from cancer. My uncle never met my son and my father, his brother, was constantly bragging about his first and only grandchild to him. One morning, around 8, I could hear my son giggling through the baby monitor. He was awake. However, it was odd that he was not crying as it was how he usually would let me know that he was awake and hungry. It was a nice surprise yet I was somewhat disturbed by the change. I went into his bedroom and found him lying on his crib and giggling, seemingly playing with someone. As I entered the room, he stopped. On another occasion, my son, now about 18 to 24 months "escaped" from the family room which I had blocked from the other rooms by a baby gate. I didn't know he got away as I was busy preparing dinner in the kitchen until I heard him cry. I thought that he climb the stairs and fell and hurt himself. I ran to where he was and he was on the bottom of the stairs looking straight up crying and pointing at an empty staircase. I knew that we had someone else in the house looking out for my son. I think this "thing" he was pointing at prevented him from climbing the stairs and possibly hurting himself. We have not had any experiences since. ❤
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-17)
I've always been able to sense the other side so to speak but what's going on now in my new house is just plain weird. I'm a big believer in reincarnation/past life - so I'm very open to the spiritual where my wife is more 'Christian' inside the box and doesn't believe very openly in ghosts. We've been in the house since late October '07. I of course immediately noticed cold spots, predominately in our bedroom accompanied by a smell of cigarette smoke (neither of us smoke).

The other night my 20 mo son woke up crying around 3a. Being that my wife tends to the new born, I get up with the older one at night. Upon entering his room and lifting him out of his crib I noticed a dark figure about my wife's stature standing in the corner by the rocking chair. I thought my wife had followed me in bc it was hard getting up to get my son so I was annoyed that she followed me in so I went and slept with my son on the couch. The next day I asked her why she followed me in. She proceeded to tell me that she hadn't. Granted I was half asleep but looking back, I should have known it wasn't her.

I was home with my son one night, he in bed me in the living room. I had the baby monitor in his room and the receiver with me. I heard my 20mo sirring and then a woman going, "Shh shh shh" "Who loves you?" "I do". I have never been so freaked out - I was wide awake. I went to his room to find him safe and sound, sleeping contently.

Most recently I had fallen asleep on the couch when I was awakened by what sounded to me like a rock hitting my living room window and a voice, I don't know how to explain this... It wasn't out loud but it was in my head, like a thought but not that of my own. The voice said, "that woke 'em up!"

I work 2nd shift so two nights ago around 11:30 I had come home and was watching tv with my wife in the living room. We both heard a loud BANG come from my 20mo room. We both looked at each other and listened to see if he had woken but heard nothing so we played it off and continued watching tv. Well... 5 minutes later we hear this crazy carnival music coming from his room, I of course jump and creep down the hall to his room, peer in to see a jazz toy he has which stands on four legs lit up playing the music we have never heard it play before. Just as I peered in, it stopped. My wife was behind me in the doorway at this point so I walked in, got on my hands and knees to look at his toy to see if there was nay reason as to why it had gone off or to see if what we thought fell could have caused it. Nothing had fallen and just as I got on my hands and knees to look at the toy, it went off again in my face. I nearly hit the ceiling!
I am pretty spooked. Should I be concerned?
Jenn (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
I can really relate to this story. I just went and typed something in the search just looking for similiar experiences that I'm having. I have 3 kids. My oldest daughter is 13 and used to have her bed shake, see the image of tiny skinny legs and feet with black buckled sandles on the feet and would get something blowing in her ear which I found out can happen to girls around 12-13 when their energy levels are so high and they're so emotional that their energy spills out around them... I guess it's called poltergeist phenomena or something like that, it's subsited for now. My 9 year old son hasn't seen anything, but now my almost 3 year old is worrying me. When she was a new born we heard really scary noises on her monitor one night, no tv or anything was on... Then all of a sudden these evil, scary voices backed down and in a very goulish shaky voice said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" as if something good had come in to protect my daughter that this evil was afraid of...she's been playing with some unseen forces since she was a baby... She would laugh at something above her all the time and play and interact...she's almost 3 so that's stopped... But now she says there are ghosts and monsters in her room and she refuses to be in there without the lights or tv on... That didn't bother me because a lot of kids are afraid of the darkness... But the other day when she was plugging in her lights, I saw her look over and this terrified look came over her, she dropped the cord to her lights and was looking over at nothing that I could see and she yelled "GHOST!" she then ran as fast as she could screaming GHOST! And she told me how there was a ghost in her room... It left me really shaken... I just don't know how to handle this... But this story reminded me of what is happening with my little girl... At least I know I'm not alone... I know there are many things that are VERY real out there that we don't see with our eyes... I just want to know how to help my kids deal with this... And no matter how spiritual of a person I am, it's still creepy feeling and shakes me up when something like this happens... Thanks for reading... I just feel that there's something possibly going on in my house...we've been here a year exactly now and it's been fine up until now... I wonder if spirits wait until you're settled in before they let you feel their presence more? My kids won't even go upstairs alone because of how creepy they say it feels... We live in an older house and so I think some older places tend to feel more creepy than others... I don't know... And I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to put this all in here...I'm new to this site... Forgive me:)
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-27)
hi I see ghosts they can scare you sometimes they can also run into you which is really scary. It sounds like your daughter has a gift. 😊seeing spirits/ghosts
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-05)
i agree with all of the other comments, ouija boards open doors that are better left closed. You have no control who you are inviting in or to speak when you use one, I know from experience.

if you are still concerned about the goings on with your childres, ask the entity to leave, firmly but with respect. You may need to do this severa times, but you must hold your ground.

God Bless.
Spirit Hunter (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
I use weegie boards to find spirits until my last encounter when my group thought we were talking to a friend who had past away, but we asked if he was happy where he was he said no so we said there anything we could do to help you move on, he said no and the plecheete started moveing very rapidly and stop on 6 then went to 6 again and was going to it again until I stoped it, then we tried helping again and its just said "Do you want to die",then said "U die" over and over again very fast so we quite. Weegies open doors not everything that comes through them are good.
MysticB4be (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-24)
Dear Lena,

I am going through something very similar myself at the moment with my 22 month old son. When we are in the bedroom he always stops and talks to something, he'll laugh, point, talk but I can see nothing. I am very concerned and not sure what I can do. I have no solid proof there is any thing. Things do move places in my flat and it takes me ages to find them again or after about a month they will return to a location very obvious that I have already looked...
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-22)
i agree with sheri ouji boards shouldnt exist all you will contact are evil spirits or demons.
kristy (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-22)
hello my ame is kristy I have been having dreams of my granny and some times my husband granny. In my dream they tell me the same thing it realy got me worryed but my family tell not to it just a dream and there nothing. But why do I have the same one over and over ever night?
xXxSpiralxXx (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-19)
I wouldn't worry about it. Even grown people see ghosts sometimes. It's just the way things are. Children often have the ability to see things that adults do not. I remember things from when I was a child that I would see and if I told my parents they wouldn't believe me or they would talk to me like I was crazy. Just let it be, you can't do anything about it and making a big deal out of it just traumatizes children, I remember. Good luck.
Emma (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-19)
We live in a really old house in the UK, a small cottage. Since my 3 year old daughter was born she has been very unsettled in her bedroom - won't go happily to bed or waking in the night. (which is pretty normal for a baby!) When my mum stayed for a few days she said that she could hear small children playing upstairs all through the night. In the last few months I redecorated my daughters room and things have started to freak us out. My daughter has said that two children come into her room at night and want to play with her. They whisper her name and jump on the bed until she wakes. She is genuinely frightened and won't go upstairs on her own even in the day to use the bathroom, I have to go with her. She says they are two girls called Rosie and Rebecca and that they both have blond curly hair and wear dresses and hats - she has never heard either of these names before, and we know no-one with those names. I asked her if she would like me to ask them to leave permanently, and she became very upset, saying that they loved her and were her friends but she just wanted them to leave her to sleep as it makes her very tired. I can't work out what to do next - I am wary of inviting a psychic in, in case it stirs things up or upsets my daughter. Should I just hope she grows out of it, or ask them to leave her alone? I can't feel anything in the house at all, but my husband has heard voices whispering her name on the baby intercom. My husband is a complete sceptic, but even he has heard it, and has flown upstairs, to find my daughter sound asleep. Any advice would be great. Thanks
callum (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
helo I keep seeing visions of my grandfather on a war ship. That is were he died then all of a sudden I see him hanging there its terrible I can't stop them they just start. My oldest son also heres voices and sees strange shapes at night when he is in bed.
sheri (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-04)
Karen, I emailed you but if it doesn't reach you, please join to access my email address and email me. Thanks
sheri (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-04)
sibel and lana, Please for the love of God, burn ALL the oujia boards! 99.9% of what you can contact on there is evil or controlled by a larger evil! The spirits will tell some truths, to keep you interested but are infamous liars when contacted this way. They may tell you they are one person's spirit and that Heaven is lovely but in fact be a demon that wants to feed off of your very essence. When dealing with oujia(weegie)board's You never know what or who you might get a hold of or even worse what might get a hold on YOU! Remember that you have a selfish motive- to get information and answer's...Don't you think they have a selfish motive too? They DO! I speak from experience! You might have to use both prayer and gasoline or charcole started fluid to make them burn, I did. And have been better off for it. I pray that you will do the same!
guest (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-25)
if you think the spriit will do any harm or you are disturbed just tell the spirit to leave and tell it that it is dead(some sprits do not know they are dead) and tell the spirit how you feel about it bothering you. Tell the spirt to see the light and that loves ones are waitimg for them. Or carry salt with you to protect yourself from spirst.
Karen (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-17)
Hey there, I am now 19 years old and I see spirits all the time. My parents always knew I could see spirits when I was a baby and very little just as some of you parents out there know your children can. I used to talk to my grandad, who was dead before I was born. I used to get scared over the years at some of the spirits I had seen. But I got over it. And if any of your children are going through simialr things. And you would like to speak to somebody who has been through it I would be more than happy to help you out. I now work with a priest who lives close to my house. And I go along with him when people feel they have spirits and such in their houses. Somtimes they don't somtimes they do. Things still happen in my house. And I now know it is not actually the house that is haunted. I just attract spirits because they know I can see/hear them. Things happen like, doors open and close, drawers full of clothes get thrown on the floor. When I was about 12 or 13 things used to be really bad for me. As in I would be in my bedroom. And suddenly the door would lock. And you can't lock the bedroom door from the inside. My dad used to have to take the hindges off the door to get me out. My phone got dunked into a cup of hotchocolate. Pictures had been torn of walls. Knocking on my bedroom door constantly, and I could never sleep. This disrubted my whole family. Pictures in my parents bedroom fell off the wall and down on top of them. We had people in to bless the house but nothing ever happend. In school doors used to slam shut when there was no wind. The reception window box in my school would open and close while I was sitting in the waiting room. Even somtimes my books would fall to the floor. I misssed a lot of school because of this. And then suddenly it would all stop for a while again. I was later to learn that while I was having my period it gets worse. And also when just starting your period you attract and awful amount of energy. And this is why it was so bad for me when I was 12/13. I have been trained by a psychic and now I know how to block out the spirits. It's almost like a button you turn on and off. It was very tough but I found a method that seemed to work for me. However for some reason if I'm sick I still get pesterd my spirits. If anybody would like to email me about anything ihave said or would like to know more about it, or even have children in similar circumstances I would be more than happy to reply. My email addresss is purple_pixie_ [at] htotmail.com
randy (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-04)
my son is 8 months old. he does some strange things. I notice him glancing off into space and laughing and cooing. sometimes I catch him not only laughing but reaching for something that isnt there. it wierds me out. sometimes when we're on the couch watching t.v. and either my wife or I are holding him, facing us, he laughs and giggles at the picture of jesus thats on our wall. the other day he was laughing at it again so I lifted him up about 2 feet away from the picture face to face. he went from laughter to all out screams in a second. I mean he was wailing and struggling to get out of my grip. so I lowered him away from it. I thought it was a coincidence so when he calmed down I did it again. he did the same exact thing ...he was absolutely petrified for some reason. I thought maybe he didnt like being so close to a picture on the wall so I brought him over to a picture I have of my father and he had no reaction . so I ask, what the heck is going on? please give me some feedback
randy
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-04)
Dear Lena, children are highly sensitive to all spirits and entities. The younger they are the less tainted they are by this physical world's, five senses, intuitive restraints and amnesia veil. All beings that do not register within our realm of confined human expected reality do not exist to us unless we are open to their existence in some psychic form or another. Children are more open and trusting, and closer to unconditional love than most human adults. Because they are open they use all six senses and then some. They can see all beings (ghosts, spirits, entities, imprints, orbs, etc.). These beings do not have to be a past dead resident of the dwelling, they can be just passing through. Beings go where the light shines and where a door is open. We all know how that works in our own lives. As in human life this reality dictates black and white perception of good and bad, so there are beings who reflect this perception. Thus, there are also those who are good protectors (guides, angels, loved ones who have passed, so forth) and then there are those who only have their self interest at heart, shall I say dark self interest at heart. People must use their common sense and treat unseen entities as they would treat people they can see who they feel are good or have ill intent. If it causes pain and/or fear get rid of it, and if it only shows loving ways, then decide if you wish the entity to stay. I prefer those who are lost souls/spirits to be sent on their way as there are those on the other side awaiting their return. It is your choice and also is based upon your own level of experience. If it does not feel good do something about it, leave and/or move from the dwelling if you have to. Always use your God given common sense. As for Sibel and Lana, the Ouija board in itself is a tool to contact the other side, but in the hands of those who are not well seasoned and experienced in the use of such a tool, it can be an opening to all sorts of happenings that none would wish upon others or themselves. If you are inexperienced and do not protect yourself, it is possible to open the door to the other side, and as you know in this reality if you open your door and do not have rules as keeper to your own front gate, you don't know what type of guest you may invite in, knowingly or not. I would suggest such a tool be left to the more experienced. No matter what you do always protect yourself within your own belief system as it is the strongest for you and fits you the best. It helps greatly to make your intention known in honesty, love and truth and you shall always be protected. Believe you are always protected and loved, and it shall be. If you need help, ask for it, even if you feel you did a dumb thing or you are in over your head. Help is always there, on both sides. Just ask! We all learn at our own pace, but sometimes it helps to help yourself first by learning from others mistakes. Know that you are always connected to the source/God, you just need to reconnect with your center and your common sense. Now go do what you feel is the best and highest for you, your loved ones and for the rest of us, your fellow human beings.
sibel and lana (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-03)
well were totally freaked out....dunno if to believe it or not.. but anyway
we started makin our own weegie boards a few wks ago and they actually worked! so now were reli interested to no more about it. we were just wondering how you can tell if there lieing or not? like how are you suppose to no if your talkin to the spirit you called forth and not sum random one.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: