You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost In The Woods And My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost In The Woods And My Room

 

Me and my twin sister decided to go on a ghost hunt in Lee woods which is in Bristol. We went at night and took our Ouija board. We went into the woods and found a place to sit, we started to use the board.

We got an immediate response and we started to talk to someone. As we started to speak, I looked over my shoulder and I could see a dark figure stood over me looking down at me.

I could sense it's dark, cold energy. I just stared at it, not sure of what I should do. I then asked to close the session and the figure disappeared and everything around me turned back to normal.

Now to be fair, at first I thought it was just my imagination. You know we're in the dark scary woods, the mind can play tricks on you, so at first I just put it down to my imagination and pretended that it never happened. But then my sister said to me; "Did you see that?"

I said "See what?"

She told me that she saw a dark figure stood over me, looking down at me. At that point I kind of freaked out and demanded that we leave the woods as soon as possible.

It was the most weirdest things. This happens a lot with me, ghosts really seem to like me. A similar thing happened in my parents house.

I was starting to sleep when someone whispered in my ear "hello my name is Jackie". I completely freaked out and jumped out of my bed and fell to the floor, completely tangled in my duvet.

I was on the floor and I was focused on getting free from my duvet.

I shared a bedroom with my sister, now I also want to point out that I do sleepwalk chronically. So my sister hearing me shout, assumed I was sleepwalking. She sat up to yell at me when she saw a figure stood over me looking down at me as I struggled on the floor.

As soon as I stood up the figure disappeared. Now up and until this point, I also assumed that I was sleepwalking. But then my sister told me what she saw and I knew it had really happened.

We did try to contact to spirit with our ouija board but we never contacted them and they never came back.

Other hauntings by lexy3643

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lexy3643, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ann4shadow (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-31)
I am new to this site although I've been reading all of the stories on here for a while now. The thing I find disturbing with lexy3643 is her nonchalance when it comes to using the Ouija board and summoning spirits and demons.
I would think caution and respect would be the way to proceed with hunting spirits and demons. The Ouija board is not something to mess around with even though it is sold as a game.
I do give her points for her interest and the fact that she took the time to share her stories.
lexy3643 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-06)
For starters, I didn't intend to summon a dark spirit. It wasn't until after we started to talking to it that I sensed and felt it's engery. Secondly, I put it down to my imagination because at the time, I was skeptical. I know the human mind can play tricks. So I wasn't sure if it had actually happened, until my sister confirmed it. And I didn't freak out after the ouija board, I know what had happened. I just wanted to post my experience on the board
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-11-29)
Never ceases to amaze me why people freak out after using a Ouija board.
Same questions as Lady Glow here.

Actually I really don't get these kinds of stories. 😐
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-11-29)
After reading both of your stories the only thing I can say is that you seem to have a knack for getting off of bed in the most awkward manner!

If ghosts really seem to like you, - how come neither "Jackie" nor the dark shadow from the forest came to your summoning using the OB?

Why would you try to contact a spirit knowing that gave you the creeps with its 'dark, cold energy'?
How could you pretend not to have seen the spirit and put the screams of your gut feeling down to your imagination?
Did your sister feel the same way towards the shadow?

I'm sorry to say it, but I find your stories a little too... Questionable.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: