You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Lady in the Window

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Lady in the Window

 

It was past midnight when a necessity woke me up from bed. I was feeling really tired because of the whole day band practice. I searched for the switch of the lights in the living room. I had to cross the living area before I could heed to the comfort room. When I got there, I was awaken by the sudden change of breeze inside. Somehow it gave me a shudder but I really have to deal with the nature's call. I turned on the lights and did what I have to do.

When I had finished, I could feel as if someone was staring me. In my rear view, I could see that a figure of a lady was standing outside the small glass window of the comfort room. But then, I took a second thought. Telling myself that it was just a figment of my imagination. I gathered my wits and reach for the door. I don't know what was I'm thinking but I did turned around and laid eyes in the window. The next thing I felt was the same fright I felt in my encounter with a black ghost in one of my vacations. My head spinned when I laid sight into her white eyes. I know I was trying to shout but I could not hear my own voice. I wanted to scream. But there was no sound. Then, everything went out. The last thing I remembered, the black lady was grinning but there was hate in her eyes.

I woke up in bed with my sister beside me. She asked me what happened but I didn't told a word. The thing was, I don't want to deal with it.

Other hauntings by stillwater

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, stillwater, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

slashes86 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-06)
I can really relate to what you saw. I'm almost 23 now and I've been seeing white-eyed frgures since I was a child. I see other figures too but, I can never see their eyes at all. Whenever I see one with white eyes I feel like it's a demon. It might have been a demon that you saw since it scared you.
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
Just never try to contact the spirit if you think it is evil, because if you feel evil from it (not because your scared, but pure evil) then just leave it alone.

You may want to get your house blessed.

Have you seen this spirit any other time?
Please let me know!

Be Careful ❤
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-26)
Hm,black ghost with white eyes, sounds creepy. If you meet more, try whitebuffalo's idea of praying.
Cynric (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-26)
As many people I know and respect said that you should not be afriad of a white lady a a black one, for they are not looking for help, but to make people suffer. I have read the sitio bungol story and I agree that that shes the same girl. I also read that you practiced a bit of witchery, so have you tried sealing spirits in a jar? That might just be the answer.

But if you don't like witchcraft anymore, then I agree with whitebuffalo and kim
MaddCow (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-06)
This kind of thing has happened to me be before, though only twice. What I did was tell her to go away (and I did add some choice words in there too haha) But she never came back, and ever since then there has been no activity in my house
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-01)
Oh, yeah, definitely pray. I do not know who this ghost is, or from whence she hails, but she does give off a very negative energy, doesn't she? Anything that can cause you to pass out/ black out I would consider dangerous, if it were me. Be firm. Tell her that she is not welcome near you and that she needs to leave. I do not know that this is the same apparition you saw in Sitio Bungol, though for some reason I doubt that. I have nothing to back that up, I just do not think so.
Please help me understand something, Is there some kind of burial practice there in the Philippines that encourages the use of black wraps? I do not know how to describe it, but a type of sheet that becomes wrapped around the deceased for some kind of (sorry, loss of words here) rite of passage or something? I mean no disrespect, I'm just trying to understand.
Just a thought I had. It may be nothing, but I'm just curious. Thank you for your story.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-29)
Sounds as if you are certainly dealing with an entity that is causing issues for you, whether it is out of fright or malicous intent is irrelevant at this point if you are blacking out from the encounters.

I would suggest placing a cross in each of the rooms. Pray, pray pray. Tell her to leave you alone in the name of the Lord. Take the control back, if this does not fall within your beliefs, try a smudge ceremony or use of a smoke quartz crytal. These charged by the sun have very positive effects.

God Bless!
tanami (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-27)
Scary I would of been really scared if I were you thanks for sharing your story ❤ Belle
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-27)
She's bad news! She defintly is huanting you! You must bless yourself and your houseand your famliy and friends.I'll be praying for you to be left alone. But yes that's the lady from Sitio Bungol.
~~
YUKI
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-27)
Hi stillwater. It was a bit scary. I would first like to appreciate you for your braveness. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't have gone ahead. But I want to ask you something. Did you felt choking or something like that? 😲.Please do write.
~~God Bless~~ 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: