You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Mad Ghost In The Closet

Real Ghost Stories

Mad Ghost In The Closet

 

My son and I used to watch Ghost Adventures a lot and really enjoyed it. He became adventurous and bought an EVP recorder and a good camera and went on his own ghost adventures along with his fiance.

They first went to the haunted Myrtles Plantation and got lots of wild pictures, some of orbs, especially in a large mirror that is famous for strange pictures. They also caught some evp's and a video of a bright flash in the dark.

Then they stayed at the Jefferson Hotel in Jefferson,Texas.They heard knocking there and strange noises.

Then they went to the Faust Hotel in New Braunfels,Texas.They placed evp recorders around the room. I listened to the recordings he had when they returned from their trip. They had placed one recorder in the closet and in the middle of the night the clothes hangers in the closet started rattling together so loud that it woke my son and daughter-in-law.It was really comical because you could hear my son snoring and then what sounded like an old woman mumble something. Then you could hear the clothes hangers making an awful racket and immediately afterwards the old woman said "B*STARD!".I laughed so hard because it was obvious that she didn't appreciate his loud snoring. I guess you could truly say he snores loud enough to "wake the dead".LOL!

As for myself, I haven't mustered up the courage to stay at one of those places or go with my son to the spooky cemetery down the road. One day I will...

Other hauntings by Curly_1Lack

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Curly_1Lack, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

roylynx (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-18)
Thanks for writing back! That place you are saying, I might just know where that place is! Me and my sister used to visit there as a child. I didn't notice until you told us from your comment. Is it haunted!? Well, as a child I did not like that place and I remember that there were some kind of moss on the statue, the way those moss grow on it seemed like a strange sign of some unnamed association. Yes, some says Lorenzo was cursed because of what he did, no, I am not very sure, but I used to feel unsafe there.

E.Lynx
Curly_1Lack (2 stories) (21 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-18)
Hi E. Lynx and piyuprmr,
There is a statue in the cemetery of a Lorenzo de Zavala, a Mexican General during the Republic of Texas era who switched to Texas' side and became a politician and helped draftthe Constitution of the Republic of Texas.Anyway,something creeped me out while looking at it and it was broad daylight. I bet it really is spooky at night because it's deep in the woods.
piyuprmr (1 stories) (21 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-15)
nice one 😁
I found it creepy as well as funny
Like you said in the end you will explore the cemetery next time we will wait for that story too 😊
roylynx (guest)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-13)
Oh my! Pretty scary spot you have there. Is it a place where many battles were occurred? Anyhow, hang on to this site if you need any help there is many people whom can help you! Cheers!

E. Lynx
😁
Curly_1Lack (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-12)
Thanks for the advice Roy lynx and Bennie! I will tell him. That is why I won't go to the cemetery down the road.I've heard too many stories about people getting followed home after ghost hunting at cemeteries. There is one up north that is notorious for apparitions and one person mysteriously died after something followed him home.
Benny_Lundon (2 stories) (33 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-12)
Hi Curly,
Sounds as though your Son had some great experiences, he's sure braver than me. Personally I wouldn't go looking for them. As [at] roylynx mentions, have your Son do a cleansing now and then. Better to be safe than sorry.
roylynx (guest)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-12)
Wow! That amazing to hear, please remember to ask your son to do cleansing occasionally just in case he might bring some unwanted spirits home.

I have heard that one of the old hosts of GA, (Nick?) has brought such being home and heavily affected his marriage. Aaron (from GA) too had the problem but is with Zack until now 'coz Zack wants him to be bait" of the spirits. How sickening!

If that's the way they succeed the show, I am going to say that one day Zack will pay for everything that he did. Oops, am I being a bad doubter? Lol

Anyhow, all I will say is doing cleansing really helps a lot when doing spirit hunting. Does he do any EVPs or even video? Doing such do help a lot, good cameras can really help us see what we can't. Cheers!

Blessing from São Paulo
E.Lynx
Curly_1Lack (2 stories) (21 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-12)
LOL Tweed! I don't know but I wouldn't want to make her really mad!What's also funny is that the scientific community wants to tell people that EVP's are hogwash, but if they heard what I heard I bet they couldn't explain it!
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-12)
Curly thanks for sharing, this really made me laugh. 😆 I wonder if the woman knew she was being recorded, haha.
Curly_1Lack (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-12)
I'm with you on that,Argette!I would have left the hotel running and never looked back!
Argette (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-12)
I'd be terrified if hangars in the closet started rattling. Just saying.
Curly_1Lack (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-11)
Thanks,Lady-glow!I will see if my son can send me the pics so I can post them.☺
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-11)
That sure was a creepy fun experience!
Would it be possible for you to post the pictures?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: