You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girls Voice

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girls Voice

 

This story took place when I was 14, back in the year 2007-2008. From memory it was a winter's night (June-August). I was laying in bed trying to get to sleep but couldn't. I was wide awake and thinking as usual. My bedroom was bit cold as expected. So as I was lying their I heard a strange buzzing sound from beside me. The buzzing sound was kind of like the static you get from an out of tune TV channel but slightly softer tone to it.

After the buzzing sound, which spooked me so much made my heart jumped a beat, what I heard was what seemed to be a little girl's voice. The little girl said these words "Daisy, where are you?" After I heard that my whole room stayed silent, so silent I couldn't even hear my own breath. Shortly after the sentence was said the buzzing static sound happened again as it was to end the sentenced. I had no idea what it was or what happened. I just lay there trying to figure out what I heard. I tried pinching myself to check if I was awake and I was.

There not much history to my house as it was built in the mid 70's, so is not that old to have much activity as I been living there for 12 years at the time. There no records or documents about anything weird to the land either. Not sure if the activity is related to the graveyard across the road. Not sure if it's just a spirit passing through or a spirit that got the wrong house call or probably got lost.

Has this happened to anyone else before? Does anyone know what this kind of activity is called? Will try to reply to most of the comments when possible.

Other hauntings by sheld999

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sheld999, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheld999 (14 stories) (74 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-07)
Hi wintersnow20

No tv were nearby. Only eletronic in room was radio. But that was unplugged at the time of the encounter.

Randym

Im a guy by the way lol not a girl
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-06)
shield 999

Thank you for your story

I believe I was visited by my Mother once and got the same kind of static feeling while she was there. It's like an electrical current almost yet hard to describe.

Wintersnow,
I must respectfully disagree
First the OP didn't say there was a TV nearby, she said it was
"like the sound you get from an out of tune TV"
Also, ghost do not need to use our electronics to manifest.
They have been doing it long before electronics came on the scene.
I do think that when batteries get drained from them being nearby
Its just a by product of their presence.

Randy
WinterSnow20 (2 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-06)
Well, ghost are made up of magnetism. When there's a ghost near by they could actually use your energy. In this case, she's using the TV as the energy for talking which allows you to hear her.
sheld999 (14 stories) (74 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-21)
AugustaM yeah all I know is the graveyard by mine is a historical one but rarely doesn't get used much but has lots of land. Recent grave was 2008/09 as there another graveyard that's newer which is both RSA and public on the other side of town

The one by me is an ANGLICAN CEMETERY
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-20)
Sheld, you asked if there was such a thing as ghosts that just 'pass through' and I have read about that before and read several accounts from folks who seem to have experienced just that. I think it seems reasonable that some spirits might wander.

I also love next to a grave yard of sorts (it's a mass grave containing about 500 victims of a 19thC yellow fever epidemic) - my bedroom, dining room and kitchen windows literally overlook it:-S Every now and then we get activity in our apt. It's always rather random, no patterns, no repeat behaviors - leading me to think its folks from the mass grave popping in now and then. I do a cleansing a couple times a year - wee ones a bit more often when something has caught me off guard and gotten me spooked! But I wonder if folks from the graveyard across the way from your place pop in for visits too...
sheld999 (14 stories) (74 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-20)
Coelo- yeah heard my name everynow and then

Always-wondering: yeah didn't sound like it was a threat
sheld999 (14 stories) (74 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-20)
Argette yeah it was freaky made me jump in bed. It still spooks ne to this day
Always-Wondering (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-20)
Hi sheld,

I've heard sounds and voices before. From what you said, it sounds like this was fairly innocent. It can be a little unnerving at times, but usually it comes and goes without incident. I've become used to the occasional voice or sound that I can't explain. Usually I just think, oh, it happened again. 😁
Coelo (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
Hello I am a newbie here and have had your type of experience many times and have had many paranormal experiences some of which I have yet to post, I hear on quite a regular basis my name being called and always happens in bed as I am deeply relaxed.
Argette (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-17)
Shelf, I just read your comment about the demonic yell in your ear. Had that, too.
Argette (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-17)
I've had something similar. It was old-time radio accompanied by some static in the kitchen-laundry area of our house, which my husband was remodeling at the time. He heard it too. No radios or TVs were on at the time and we were signed out on the computer.

Thanks for telling your story, Sheld. These are the types of occurrences that really get to ne.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-17)
Sheld, it sounds to me as if you've had a bout of clairaudience. A short definition of it is perceiving, as if by hearing, what is inaudible or sometimes referred to as 'clear hearing'. Yep, it's a thing, and can be either external (as in yours and Tweed's case) or internal (in the head). A clairaudient person will sometimes hear voices, sounds, static, music, or popping sounds. I've heard voices most of my life, and it can startle the heck out of you.
I wrote an account on here called, "Can You Hear Me Now? Disembodied Voices" (http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=18124) that illustrates that these voices can sometimes be quite useful if you're interested.
sheld999 (14 stories) (74 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
Yeah I had another encounter after tnat one few months on another girls voice saying. I'm scared. Few months after that I was just laying there then got a demonic yell/scream in my ear going arrgggghhhh
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
Hi Sheld,

I've experienced this too, last year. Like yours it happened at night. It said 'Hello? Hello?' it sounded like a young voice. But, presumably the same ghost, also knocked on the skirting board, we played match the sound later on. I don't do well with disembodied voices so even though it seemed harmless it scared the crap out of me! I was up and out of the room real fast. 😆
I got the impression it was trying to get my attention. But yours sounds like the question wasn't intended for you.

There are lots of others who've heard a static noise before and/or after hearing a voice.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
It seems most similar to a time slip. That's when a person looks into, or in many cases, walks into the same location at a different period of time. Usually, all a person can do in that situation is observe.

The burst of static you heard before and after would have been whatever, currently unknown, physical event caused you to hear into the past, or future.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: