You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: She Loved To Play, Even After Her Death?

Real Ghost Stories

She Loved To Play, Even After Her Death?

 

It was 8pm when me and my friends where in a garden near my home, we were just talking when I saw her for the first time.

She was a little girl, short hairs with a pink hair band, a cute white frock and matching shoes, playing with a ball between a square of four trees. I and my friends were sitting in play area and the girl was opposite side of us, in garden area.

Only I saw her, because my friends were busy with their talks. She was busy in playing and giggling, I don't know but listening to her laughs I was smiling too.

I don't know why and I don't know how, but I was at the opposite side where the girl was playing, but she was not there, my friends called me, asking me what I was doing here. Then I realized that I came walking on my own. They said I suddenly got up from my place and started walking in one direction, looking between those four trees, not responding to them, but honestly I don't remember any of this, me only remembering is the girl playing and laughing. That was mysterious.

Few days later we went to that garden again, it was 6 at evening and were playing "Chase and Catch" after a few minutes we were all exhausted, we sat between those trees, where I saw that girl for the first time. Suddenly we heard an owl hoot (I loved looking at owls), we all looked up, but nothing was to be seen, I stood up, looking towards the sky and going backward to see if I can see that owl but I fell on the ground because something got my right leg, my head was hurt badly, my friends came picking me up from the ground when I saw that girl, again, but this was something horrific.

She was lying on the ground, looking at me with broad eyes, and she was full of blood, her white frock was in blood now, she was not that cute little girl anymore. I saw my hands, it was in blood too, I was not able to move, my right leg was stuck between her two legs, looking at her made me go numb, I screamed, and I got unconscious.

When I woke up, I was in the play area with my friends surrounding me. My hands were in blood but that was mine, because my head was hurt when I fell. I couldn't believe what I saw, but yes I did see that, I didn't say this to my friends, I lied saying that I have phobia of blood.

I don't know why she showed herself to me? I think she loved playing in that garden, that's why she visits that place, every day. But why did she choose me? I still don't have any answer for that.

I never ever went to that garden again.

Other hauntings by maggirockz13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, maggirockz13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-29)
Hi Meghana,
Thanks for reading.
I live in Mumbai
Take care

Regards
Meghna
Meghana23 (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-06)
Very interesting.

Where did you live in India?...its very sad a little girl death

I pray she rest in peace ❤
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-15)
maggi,
Every April 1st the ghost of YGS loves to prank us by replacing words with circus things! Like clowns and purple pants!
Did you see this today? Because by now everything should have returned to normal, as it always does by April 2nd.
If you're unfamiliar with it, April 1st is also known as All Fools Day, and playing mischievous jokes on people is a tradition.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-15)
Hi Shobha and Val,
Sorry to ask but why this "clown" word appeared suddenly?

Hi Daisy2004,
Thanks for reading my story.
Hope you are doing fine.

Regards to all
Meghna Roy.
Daisy2004 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-13)
This story is very interesting, I also think that the little girl was telling you how she died.
May she rest in peace!?
shobha (35 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-01)
Thanks Valkicry, dumb of me not to realize. I googled the word clown thinking it was a slang term for ghost or ghoul!
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-01)
shoba,
It's April 1st, the day the ghost of YGS loves to prank us by replacing words with circus things! Like clowns and purple pants! Tomorrow the proper words will show.
shobha (35 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-01)
Hey guys, what exactly does the word "clown "mean? Iam a biy confused
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-28)
Hi ashar123,
Thanks for reading my story.
Yes, it sad for that girl...
Thanks

Regards,
Meghna
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-28)
Hi roylynx,
I will surely try to investigate about that place...
Thanks

Regards
Meghna
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-20)
Very spooky tale. It leaves you griefsticken after realizing the misfortune of that child. May her soul rest in peace.

Thanks for sharing! 😊
roylynx (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
Hey, I am fine! Busy these days... Holiday season...
Hmm, I that is the case it's really hard to do any research for this topic,
Not saying that we don't believe or fake, you know? Anyhow, if you could do an investigation on that place again there might be hints around. Please do take care though.

E. Lynx
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
Hi roylynx,
Heard from you after a long time. HOw are you? Hope everything is fine.
And yes anything can be possible, she died from an accident or something else, I really don't know. But all I wish is may her soul rest in peace
Takecare

Regards,
Meghna
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
Hi spiritwaiting,
Thank you for reading my story.
And maybe yes, she was showing me how she died. I really feel sad for her and also angry on me because I couldn't got to know how she died.
Takecare

Regards,
Meghna
roylynx (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
Oh my... What a tragic! Glad that you are OK!
I guess that girl you saw may have had an accident there probably falling from the same tree you climbed? We can just guess from your story really...Cheers!

Blessing from São Paulo
E.Lynx
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
Maggie,

Maybe she was showing you how she left this life.
For her to be kind and gentle one moment then turn into what you have described, her death.

I don't think she was trying to harm you, just showing you how she died.

Tragic,and saddening.

Thank you for sharing
Spiritwaiting
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-18)
Hi lady-glow,
Thanks for reading my story.
No, I don't know any history of that place or any little girl death. I never investigated
And yes, I have hit my head alot... Maybe spirit don't like my head... 😆
Takecare

Regards
Meghna
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-12-18)
Do you know the history of the place? Are you aware of any little girl's death in that area?

It seems to me that you are prone to hitting your head, be careful, that cannot be good for your health. 😐
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-12-18)
Hi prashantkumar,
Thanks for reading my story.
OH MY GOD... Such a horrible thing to hear about is kids dying in such a young age.
Takecare

Regards
Meghna
prashantkumar (17 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2016-12-18)
Wonderful story. It might be of a girl, who misfortunate might have died in such tender age. I also heard a story of a small child who was killed by the force of the swinging boy. When the swings metal plate smashed her face. Some children, do report the same girl being seated there in park bench. And also swinging in the playground.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: