You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Julian's Visit

Real Ghost Stories

Julian's Visit

 

Generally I love a good scare whether its watching horror films, reading books or pulling pranks on friends but this experience frightened the living day lights out of me. I am a very open minded individual and won't disregard claims at the supernatural so when I had my first experience I wasn't truly that surprised just scared of what I had gotten myself into.

It was around 1:20 am in early December 2016. I was sleeping and I had an awful dream. This wasn't just some ordinary bad dream it was a true nightmare. I never really understood the term nightmare until now but anyway this is what happened in the nightmare.

I was in my bedroom and I was sat at my dressing table on one of those spinning office chairs. In the dream, I just assumed that the spirit, that I eventually ended up seeing, was killing people on my street or just scaring people so, naturally I was afraid of what it could do once I knew that it was responsible for the mayhem that was occurring. I was sat at the dressing table and there was a little girl around 8 or 9 stood next to me. I wasn't scared of this girl I just felt pity as if the demon was somehow controlling her. I then asked the girl how I could also see the demon that she was communicating with and she gave me these instructions:

Sit with your legs straight, and hands palm down on the desk.

Close your eyes and face the mirror.

Say into the mirror still with your eyes closed "Julian, come forth".

So, I figured I'd be the hero and try to summon the demon and convince him to stop the terror it was causing so I followed each step carefully and summoned the demon. What happened next terrified me to my core. Suddenly I felt a cold breeze down the back of my neck that made me shiver it was as if the devil himself had breathed on the back of my neck. I felt a young boy climb up, sit on my knee and place his freezing hands on the back of mine. I worked up the courage to open my eyes for a split second and see his devilish smile in the mirror. Then I woke up, sweaty and frightened to death of what had just happened. I tried to scream but it was if my mind had woken up before my body and my brain was telling me to scream but it wouldn't physically come out of my mouth. At first, I didn't actually believe that it was a dream as it seemed so realistic it was only until my mum came to soothe me that I realized it was a dream.

Now this is where it gets real. After my mum had come to calm me down, she went back to her room to sleep and I remained in my room with the lights on but incapable to move as I was so scared of what I couldn't see. I kept hearing scratching and heavy breathing under my bed, at first I thought it was my sister snoring but I realized that it was coming from right beneath me and I couldn't even move. I tried to poke my head over the duvet cover but I was too frightened to so I just sat there frozen and terrified. For about 5 hours I was in and out of sleep hearing slight singing like a child and even at one point I swear to God I saw something run across the bedroom floor but I was too scared to do anything about it. I couldn't even shout my mum again.

I hope someone can please tell me what it was that caused this whether it was sleep deprivation and hallucinations or it was a demon tormenting me. I have never experienced anything like this before as I don't get scared easily therefore this totally freaked me out so please can someone offer advice on what it was before it happens again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scareloverx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

bagheera (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-07)
Evening. Thanks for sharing your story with us. I can entirely relate to it. A true nightmare is a properly horrible thing. Honestly, there are few forces as powerful as fear. It's a beast of a chemical reaction, it really is. If you consider that even in a house that feels friendly and completely benign, watch something scary enough or read enough freaky stories and you'd swear you could see things out of the corner of your eye. Basically, fear CAN cause hallucinations. They are unlikely to be of a headless clown climbing your bedroom wall or anything quite so distressing as that, but can definitely cause you to be hyper-aware of sounds, smells, sights... The lot, in fact. I am not doubting your story for a second, but in my opinion, you've nothing to worry about! Which is good news, haha! The mind is very, very powerful and dreams can be amazing things. I very much hope you don't have another like that for a while!
Much love.
DirtCreature (guest)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-27)
I would have suggested that is was possibly an intense nightmare but you mentioned that you could hear a child singing. It is important to know that as you were so frightened that you could have been imagining it. However I was not there and cannot tell you whether it was real or not. It's up to you to decide if you were hearing a singing child or not. If so, it may be an entity of some sort trying to contact you (for what reason I do not know). I don't believe that trying to contact this entity would be a good idea so I would personally recommend a cleansing of your house or at the very least your room. You can do it yourself and it's pretty simple. Rookdygin has one in his bio that you could perform regardless of your beliefs. I still think it was possibly a very intense dream if nothing more has come of it since early December (but if it's lying dormant a regular cleansing won't hurt and may calm your mind.)

I copy and pasted the cleansing from Rookdygin's page so you can save it on your phone or write it down, whatever is best if you want to.:)

Rook's Cleansing and Shielding Method

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

And there ya go!:P
mythem (guest)
-1
7 years ago (2016-12-27)
That sounds like a truly terrifying experience! I think it may be a demon having some 'fun' with you. I would suggest cleansing your house or your room immediately.

Best of luck,
Mythem

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: