You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Ghost In My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost In My Bed

 

This has happened two nights now. The first night I awoke to the feeling of something holding down my arms and legs, not being able to move. It finally let go. I was terrified. I felt like there was something still there. I then started to feel the hands walk slowly up my legs and hold them down again. Once again unable to move I screamed out waking everyone in the house. Tonight I was laying in bed not sleeping cause I have a cold and had been coughing and sneezing. When all of a sudden my cat and dog both took off out of the room and it became very cold. Once again I felt something holding down my arms and legs. I could struggle and lift them off the bed slightly only to be pushed back down. This time I could see a black shadow on the bed with me. I closed my eyes tight and recited the Lord's Prayer out loud. It didn't let go. So I cried out for God to help me. I still fought with this " thing". I eventually got mad and said " let me go, ass!", it did. I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs, where I've been sitting afraid to go back to bed. Both times this happened, I could move my body and my head. I could fight to lift my limbs only to be pushed back down. I'm so scared! I have tried to look it up to see if anyone has had this happen to them. I've read about sleep paralysis, and understand it as I am an RN. This is different. As a young child my mom said I would call her into my room and ask her to tell the people around my bed to be quiet so I could sleep, and I'd be the only one in the room. Another time as a young child my mom was watching t.v waiting for my dad to come home after an evening shift. I walked down the stairs and asked her who the man was standing in the corner. My moms hair stood up on the back of her neck as there was no one there. I'm not sure what's going on but I don't like it!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, colettestenhouse, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: