You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Metallic Shadow Person?

Real Ghost Stories

Metallic Shadow Person?

 

Sorry this story won't be as long as my previous ones!

I just had a situation happen that's not that scary, but I'm confused about and I'm just a little concerned since I was followed around for 6 months. It happened at work about an hour ago. I work at a call center and everyone has their own computer and sections dividing the computers. The height of the sections are about as tall as my waist so you can easily look over yours to see your friends!

I work for Google and I was on a phone call when suddenly I just felt really drained and weak. Keep in mind that I do love my job and company and don't feel any negativity at my work place. I know that being negative a lot could attract unwanted guests, so that's why I mentioned that I was in a good mood. I saw something at the corner of my eye but I didn't want to look over since I was reading something to help my customer. I couldn't feel my body. I could feel my inner self struggling to stay moving. I couldn't focus on anything and my brain just wasn't there either.

My coworker (let's call him Will) stood up really and looked really confused. Will told me he saw a shiny metallic figure standing next to me leaning against my booth. He said it was a solid grey figure and about 5'8. I wasn't able to see when it came up to me, but Will was and apparently it just walked up to my booth, leaned for a while, and left. I got a happy feeling from it but it's been an hour and I still feel very weak even after eating. I slept well this morning and woke up rather late so I should be full of energy.

Can anyone help me or tell me what it was? I have never seen anything metallic.

Thanks for the help and Happy Holidays!

Other hauntings by Jessicqqqq

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jessicqqqq, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-30)
Greetings, Jessicqqqq:

While researching a couple of cases of plagiarism, Manafon & I found this story reprinted without any mention of you or of YGS on "tumblr." Look through the archive (trueghoststories.tumblr.com/archive) to see if any others have been taken.

Best,
Biblio.
roylynx (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-05)
Jessicqqq; Remarkable! If that was a spirit, some people would believe that the spirits would manipulating our energy and also electro-devices.

The spirit probably appeared and it might be what some people believe as "hungry ghosts". Some people believe that they are "demonic" because it can make you sick just like "Cerberus", no, not the three headed hound in the Greek myth, it's believed to be spirits which brings unknown deceases to us, very rare but there is reports on it (them?), famous cases Pharaoh's Tombs, scientifically they are just small dust and molds, you know when people fear, they will consider anything to be cursed or evil;)

My opinion against this case here is, the metallic shadow people that you saw might be a shape shifter, but the tiredness and energy less feeling, perhaps its just the atmosphere as I always would advise lol

Correct me if I am wrong, since I don't see any death histories and things.

E.Lynx
Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-04)
[at] roylynx the lights went dim a little bit. Not dramatically but that's about it!
roylynx (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2017-01-04)
Well I kind of did a research and somehow alien visiting came out lol
Metallic shape shifters, that's what some people will say, some believe that this might be a spirit and not aliens lol

Anyhow, this is interesting because it seems that it took away some of your "energy?" like some kind of character from some video games. Well, to say more, some spirits do visit randomly no matter if there will be (or not) any negative feelings. Did lights or any electric devices went dim? Hope you are OK now.

Blessing from São Paulo
E.Lynx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: