You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hello Mother

Real Ghost Stories

Hello Mother

 

I come here several times day to read about people's experiences and to offer any advice I can and sometimes just to enjoy posting with friends here.

I have had what I truly believe to be 3 events that are all related to each other.

This is my story:

I am 57 years old and have belonged to a paranormal research group for several years of which you can read about in my bio if you choose. The time I have spent with them has given me some knowledge about how to try and make contact.

A little background:

I am an only child with both parents deceased. When I was about 40 years of age, with my Mother in very advanced Alzheimer's disease and a Father that was pretty much handicapped I found out that I was adopted. Although I had long suspected I could never get the truth from a very self-absorbed,narcissistic Father and my Mother didn't even know her name by now.

Once I had concrete proof, my Father finally admitted that I was adopted and that he had saved me because nobody wanted me. It was all about the wonderfulness of him.

With a little information to go on I was finally able to get some truth. My parents in fact were very poor and from a different part of the state. My adoptive parents were looking for a "back room, under the table" adoption because my Father was too old to go through the proper way of doing things. With a crooked judge and social worker they were able to take me away from my birth parents against their will. The fact was my birth parents did want me very badly but were too poor to be able to fight. The county showed up one Sunday afternoon and took me right out of the home. I was only 2 years old and from that moment my birth parents never saw me again. They never knew what became of me. I also found out that my birth parents, especially my birth Mother grieved for me the rest of her life. All she would ever talk about was how much she loved me and hoped I was ok.

Present time:

With some knowledge I had learned from the research group I would begin to speak out loud for my Mother many times while relaxing before going to sleep. I would speak her name out loud

Like this. "Elizabeth J., from blank, Ky., this is your son Randy, I am trying to communicate with you. If you can hear me and are able, do anything you can to let me know you hear me."

3 events took place over the next couple of weeks that I will share with you, my friends at YGS.

First

After saying my request while sitting up in bed I reached for my phone on the nightstand. Just after I put it down and was getting ready to lay back the following happened.

The room became abnormally quite. It was like the world stopped on a dime. Suddenly I felt as though someone was standing to my right side and at the bottom corner of my bed. I looked but saw nothing abnormal. After a couple of seconds I felt a mild vibration all over my body. Almost like electric but not shocking. Kind of hard to describe. I said out loud. "Mother, if that is you come closer." In less than an instant the vibration intensified 10 fold. I must have looked like a Chihuahua when they get nervous. It was like my whole body was humming. It's very hard to describe but suddenly I felt like an infant being held up close by their Mother or Grandmother, when they hold them in a protective nurturing way in their chest with their arms wrapped tightly around them. I just let myself go and felt an overwhelming sense of love and protection.

I remember tears rolling down my face in a sense of total release and emotion. I have never had anything make me feel that way before or after. After about 30 seconds the vibration and

Feeling faded and I sat there on the bed totally stunned. It's all I could think about for 2 days.

Second

About a week later I thought I would try EVP to see if I could hear anything.

After several nights of asking if she could hear me I did catch an EVP that

Said "Yes, Son."

And lastly, one morning I woke up around 4 in the morning and got up to go to the bathroom. After laying back down I got into that relaxed state of hanging between awake and sleeping. Suddenly I heard a female voice in my head say "Randy, I'm here," I remember just thinking what I wanted to say without speaking it out loud. I could hear voices in the background around her voice but couldn't

Understand what anyone was saying. Like being in a room full of people at a party. And hearing everyone talking but unable to focus on any one person in particular.

I ask "who are all of those people talking?"

She said, "they are some of your relatives."

I ask her if she knew she had twin granddaughters, to which she replied"Of course I know". I also remember saying that I looked so

Forward to meeting her some day and she said I would when my time came.

And she would be very happy for that time also. Not for my death, but meeting. With that she said she would always be near and listening as she had been doing and that she loved me with all of her heart.

Then silence. What I remember most was the sound of her voice. Unburdened by a physical body with physical vocal chords her voice was the most beautiful I had ever heard. So clear, almost song like or siren like if that makes sense.

It's hard to put into words but I think you know what I mean.

Now I will be the first to admit that some or all of this could have been brought on by wishful thinking because I wanted so badly to know my real Mother. To talk with her and be with her. That said, my gut instinct tells me different. I know to be very skeptical of events that happen during bedtime because we can be sleeping and dreaming without knowing it. Am I 100 percent sure these were paranormal events? No I am not.

Do I believe they were? As much as I believe anything else in this world.

Sorry for this being so long and thank you my friends for reading.

Other hauntings by RANDYM

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RANDYM, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

OCGirl (4 stories) (64 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-18)
What a beautiful story. It's so wonderful when we can connect with our loved ones living or deceased. I think I have done something similar to your experience albeit slightly different.

Truly a beautiful & sweet story.
Thanks for sharing
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-01-18)
Sutherland

To answer your questions

1st, These experiences didn't take place right after finding out I was adopted. I found out I was adopted at age 40. These things happened
16 years later. I am now 58.

I found out my Mother grieved for me from a brother I found out I had
And after meeting one of her best friends.

AS for it being a demon.
I know that one can never be 100 percent certain of who they are communicating with when it comes to the other side.
That said, I choose not to jump on the demon bandwagon just because of that uncertainty.
There is NO one particular hour that one needs to be worried about.
Be it 3, 3-4 or any hour. All hours are the same.

As I stated, it was just a gut feeling.

Thanks
Randy

This comment from Sutherland is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

The_Banker (5 stories) (16 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-01-18)
It really would be nice if it was your mother talking to you. However, I have heard some stories that some entities use your weakness and pose themselves as someone you love and lost. Some entities are not that friendly and can mean harm.

Praying for your safety.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-15)
RANDYM: Aww... It's hard to type anything when my eyes are full of tears.

Thanks for sharing such a touching experience.
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-14)
Randy, I am happy you shared your personal (and very intense) experience with us. Thank you! It is one of those stories that added mass to me (I hope that makes sense - I have a hard time putting into words the feeling). I can't imagine how horrible it must have been to learn of your real parents and their anguish. It is so sad your mother didn't get to see you again.

I had an experience with my boyfriend years ago the night his mother died where I felt her engulf us with love and her presence while we were hugging. I felt her go through me. We were even surrounded by a thick mist. When she left us, I saw the mist float up to the streetlight. It was night at the time. Not quite an electric feeling, but it was different than anything else I've experienced. It's been so many years ago that it is hard to recall the feeling.
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-14)
Tweed, You are certainly welcome my friend
I love this place and everyone here.

And BeagleMom, thank you for your kinds words as well.

One thing is for certain.
There is nothing like the bond and love between a Mother and her child.

Thanks again to all

Randy
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-01-14)
Hi Randy,

Thanks for sharing.
Often with experiences like these I don't know what to say. Maybe because I don't have anything to say, but not in a bad way. Well, I just wanted to thank you for sharing and also for your contribution to the site in general.❤
BeagleMom (3 stories) (84 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-14)
Sitting here, in tears, thinking about your encounter with your mother. My own mother had 5 of us kids. I never could get her alone to have just Me time. I was with her the day she passed, but went home never dreaming it would be the last time I saw her alive. It would be such a blessing if my sweet mom could come to me. You are a lucky guy! The ending quote, that you mentioned in your latest post: "Love, it is the most powerful energy that exist, it is the reason we are here, it is the reason we learn. Love, It is everything,everything,everything..." warmed my heart. Thank you for such an intimate accounting of your experience.


Mother of Beagles
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
Thank all of you for your kind and supportive words.

Manofan1, you know exactly what I'm trying to describe.
Yet it can be so hard to put the description into words that truly conveys what happened. I was so overwhelmed by emotion it was incredible.
But it wasn't really a slow building emotion like a lot of life's situations bring about. From the minute she responded to my "come closer" request it was instant. So overpowering in was incredible.
Perhaps she knew it would be and that's why she waited until I was ready. I just don't know but like I said, I know what my gut instinct tells me. I knew that vibration was not a normal thing and the way it intensified was stunning. It was after having that happen I kind of understood what sensitive people are talking about when they say they are in the presence of a spirit. Plus I never knew I even had that much emotion inside of me. The love I felt during that time was like none other I have ever felt.

Its funny how our life's twist and turns are preparing us for the next events to take place. 10 years ago I didn't believe in an afterlife at all. Or at least I wasn't sure. Yet, my curiosity of the paranormal led me to the group to which I now belong. After being with them and earning my way to more and more private information, the proof could not be denied. I know now there is a afterlife as much as I know I am typing on my keyboard. I have seen and heard the proof. Perhaps I needed to know that first in order to prepare me for what would happen.

After that encounter I had a much better understanding of what we have learned from a certain deceased individual.

A direct quote:

"Love, it is the most powerful energy that exist, it is the reason we are here, it is the reason we learn.
Love, It is everything,everything,everything..."
bugbear808 (7 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
Thank you kindly, RANDYM, for sharing such a personal and tremendously moving experience. Every once in a while, there comes a time when we humans need to silence our analytical selves and just allow ourselves to recieve these gifts. Wishful thinking on your part? More like wish granted, courtesy of your birth mom. ❤
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+5
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
RANDYM,
I sat here and cried when I first read this. I really can't add to what BGP said, or Manafon, I'd just be repeating them. So instead, I'm sending you a hug.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
RANDYM--Thank you for sharing such an incredibly emotional account...wow! I strongly believe the three incidents you describe were indeed your Mother making contact with you.

I know exactly what you mean when you write, "I felt a mild vibration all over my body", and how that feeling intensified. In a complete switch from your situation, my adoptive Mom who died from pancreatic cancer, visited me one night. I wrote about this on my old account, but in a nutshell, I heard a loud ticking, like that of an old grandfather clock suddenly "floating" through my darkened bedroom and it stopped at my walk in closet door. I walked over to it and entered. The second I turned on the light I was assailed by the same intense feelings you describe so well.

Almost instantly I had tears rolling down my face and could feel my Mother embracing me through the strange electrical-like vibrations. I KNEW she was there. I mean you just don't walk into a closet on an otherwise normal night and start crying with the certainty your Mom is there letting you know she loves you!

I just have to thank you again for sharing such a deeply personal and emotional account. It's a massively uplifting piece and brought out strong emotions in me. I don't mind telling you it teared me up. Of course what your Mother imparted is absolutely true--you will meet her one day. Love is what it's all about.
agatha23 (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
That's a beautiful story. I believe our departed loved ones are very near to us, just on a different plane, if you will. I think they are aware of everything going on in our earthly lives and maybe sometimes they do intercede and help us or warn us.
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
RANDYM- So many emotions with this very well written account. Sadness, anger, chills and not least of all, happiness for you that you were finally able to contact your mom.

My father wanted to give me away to a couple he brought home from the bar one night when I was 5 months old. He only wanted 4 kids but my mom had twins, my brother and me, and he thought I was expendable. My mom stepped in and it didn't happen but that was pretty much how my treated me the whole time I knew him. I'm so sorry your parents, who loved you so much, had to go through that.

I don't think any of the contacts with your mother were "wishful thinking". You felt the vibrations, you heard her voice and you felt her love and warm embrace. I have felt that love and warm embrace with my mom after she passed on. It's unforgettable and I feel it every time I think of her.

So just feel it and know in your heart that you will meet her when the time comes.

Thank you for sharing RANDY. Going straight to favs.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: