You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Fair Lady, The Voice, And The Impersonator

Real Ghost Stories

The Fair Lady, The Voice, And The Impersonator

 

This is entirely true, it happened to my step Mom about 4 years ago. There was a day she awoke with a terrible pain, she couldn't move her legs for the entire day and the next day also. We tried several medications but nothing worked, we tried taking her to the hospital, she spent several days there but still there wasn't any progress after all the x-rays, scans and so on.

And then later On she had a dream, a beautiful fair lady dressed in a white gown with a long hair was sitting beside the door to her room, she stretched her legs when my step mom came to pass and she accidentally stepped on the lady's leg. She then shouted at her, the conversation went this way,

Lady- "Heyy! (being rude) Are you blind?"

Step mum- "Servant of Allah (the way to address a strange person in our tribe), I'm very sorry, it wasn't intentional. I didn't notice"

Lady- "This happened weeks back, and this is why I decided to punish you because you didn't apologies and I thought it was deliberate. Go now..."

Step mum- "I'm very sorry"

Lady- She shouted "I heard you, I said go!"

When she woke up the next morning, all the pain went away. She was able to walk again.

Second story, it happened to my step mum again. She normally sleep with a glass of water beside her, because she frequently wakes up one or two times to drink water and then go back to sleep. That's a normal thing that happens to her often. And then one day she got carried away and went to bed without fetching the glass of water. She woke up around 1am and realized that there was nothing next to her and she was so tasty she couldn't go back to sleep.

So she decided to walk to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of cold water from the fridge, she felt there was no need to wake my dad up. So she went and grabbed the bottle, but she felt the presence of something she couldn't describe. So she wanted to get everything over with in a haste and head back to the room. As she was drinking the water, she heard a voice saying "Sannun ki" (Hello dear, in hausa language). She turned around and there was no one there. She dropped the bottle out of fear and ran back to the room, she woke my dad up. He went down there to check and there was still nothing there.

There isn't enough time for me to share all her experiences, but here is the last one. At around 5pm she had a visitor and they were having a conversation when my younger step sister khamila (age 10) passed by her to go to the spare toilet outside the house through the back door. And she asked her upon all the toilets within the house why must she choose to use the one outside at this odd hour. Islamicaly it is encourage to lock all children indoors, and make the females cover their head as magrib (6pm to 7pm) approaches because that's one of the times that the jinns are most active. Khamila said she felt more comfortable there. To avoid argument in the presence of the guest, she allowed her.

The visitor left and there was no sign of khamila for like 30 minutes So she went to check up on her, she didn't want to open the door to respect her privacy. So she called her name, no one answered. She shouted her name for the second time, "khamila!" and she heard khamila's voice saying "sorry, i'm not through yet". My step mum then said "Be fast then, Its already magrib time". The voice replied "Tohm" (okay in hausa language). After like 5mins khamila was still inside, My step mum shouted again "I said come out young woman!", The voice replied once again "Naji de" (I heard you). My step mum had enough of it so she decided to open the door, Guess what? There was no one in there. She ran back to the house and she saw khamila on the sofa watching her favourite show called Sofia on disney channel if memory serves. She asked her how did she get in, khamila said she didn't even spend morethan 5mins out there, she passed while she was still conversing with the guest earlier but my mom didn't notice.

I might share more with you guys as time goes on.

Other hauntings by ynass

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ynass, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-23)
ynass, absolutely! It is a more common gift, I believe. I hope you had a look at the link, I supplied or had a look into clairaudience for yourself. The most basic definition is: The ability to acquire information by paranormal auditory means. Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychic_abilities

Mazzmarach - have a look at the link supplied above, I am still meaning to do so, as well.
ynass (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-23)
kikigirl,
Thanks for the compliment. It means alot. And I will surely do some research on clairaudience, I do hope its common.

Mazmarrach,
We also thought of that. I can say that you are somehow right.

Trentinray,
No, she wasn't pregnant at that time. But she has been suffering from High blood pressure.
trentinray (3 stories) (67 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-23)
Just a couple questions-
Was your Aunt pregnant at the time of her legs going numb? Does or could she have diabetes? Does she have any other on-going health concerns?

Best wishes, trentinray
Mazzmarach (2 stories) (78 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-22)
Ahoy,

KiKi, I've never heard of clairaudience. Looks like I've got something to read about now. 😊

Ynass, it sounds to me like your house might've been a place where djinn stopped over before going someplace else; but seeing as I know next to nothing about djinn, that's only what I see in the narrative.

Smooth sailing.
Mazz
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-22)
Karma Points for ynass! Well done, that means I have awarded you with distinction for providing sensible and courteous responses and comments to all users and readers on www.yourghoststories.com!

Maybe your stepmother can mainly interact with or make contact with or understand, decipher, or translate ghosts or jinn through hearing. There is a word for this, it is Clairaudient.

This is the Google definition, as supplied by Google, website address: https://www.google.co.za/?gws_rd=ssl#q=clairaudient
Clairaudience is the ability to clearly hear those in Spirit, speaking to you externally or internally, meaning, you can hear Spirit speak to you in your environment or within your own mind. Many clairaudients are already using their abilities without even knowing it.

I have not yet read your other experiences, but, we will see if this is a point to look at, in future.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-22)
Ynass, yes. Cannibals do still exist.

And I find your English quite readable, much more so than some of my own countrymen, and I live in the USA.:P
ynass (2 stories) (5 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-01-22)
PoliexterLy, naaa... What I meant was 'thirsty' please not 'tasty' Its a mistake.
' I hope you're not a cannibal '
Certainly not. Do they even exist.

Lady-glow,
Yeah it all happened in the same house with my previous story.

'Why would it be necessary to wake up your father only to go to the kitchen?' well I forgot to mention she was carrying a baby when the thirst thing happened. She always wakes my dad up to get her whatever she needs after we have all gone to bed.
Bear with me please, English is not my first language.
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-01-22)
lady-glow

5' ceilings that grow to 7', cremation ovens on the upper floors,
Outdoor toilets for jinns with the runs.
Now aren't you glad we have those pesky building codes in America? 😆

Randy
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-22)
"...she decided to walk to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of cold water from the fridge, she felt there was no need to wake my dad up..."
Why would it be necessary to wake up your father only to go to the kitchen? Is the kitchen under the same roof than the rest of the house or is it in a separate building? What kind of danger could she face by walking alone to the kitchen?
Did these events happened in the same house from your previous story?

Anyway, it seems to me that whatever it was was not malignant, if anything it was only a jinn with a bad case of the runs.

Thanks for sharing.
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-01-22)
At one point your step mother was very 'tasty' and couldn't go back to sleep? I hope you're not a cannibal 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: