You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 3 Light Figures

Real Ghost Stories

3 Light Figures

 

I'm new here and I'm writing about an experience I had about 5 years ago in my parents old house which was a house with many unexplained happenings. I hope someone has had a similar experience, or maybe a reason for it.

It was roughly 2 maybe 3am and I was laying in my bed but not asleep. Apparently as I was told, the next day before what I saw in my room, about a few minutes before I screamed for my mom, my sisters boyfriend woke up feeling uneasy, as if someone was watching him and so did my mom.

I noticed in my room 3 bright lights. 1 was by my bed, 1 by my stairs and 1 at the back of my room. I was too scared to look at the 2 that were by me, so I decided to stare at the one at the back of my room. I pierced my eyes as I looked into this bright light. I noticed the outline of a person standing there. I put my head under my sheets and rubbed my eyes, then looked again and they were still there. I screamed for my mom and by the time she came up and turned the lights on they were gone.

As I'm aware there's only been 2 people that have died in my family that I was close to and 1 of them I wasn't even that close to so I'm ruling out passed loved ones... I was scared due to the unknown regardless of them being bright white lights.

My moms old house had a lady that used to live there that died and the lady living there now has reported disturbances and says she has seen an old lady... The lady seems to throw things every now and then and wiggle door handles but even the lady is just 1 person or being so not sure why there was 3.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ceres, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Beautiful-Creatures91 (3 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-10)
Hey and welcome to YGS! I found your story very interested and must agree with the first comment, your story sounds more like an alien encounter, especially with the strange lights. Do you believe in such things and if you do have you ever considered this to be a possible explanation?

I personally haven't had alien encounters but I'm a strong believer and my partner has encountered strange things like this.
coolan (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-09)
Tweed I think I may be able to help on the spelling front.

It depends where in the uk you are from. Most places spell it mum but if your from Birmingham for example they use mom

:)
abbykay_luv (4 stories) (43 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-02-09)
Tweed has asked all my questions for me. Nice story though. And...
[at] Tweed
Really? 'Mum' and "Mom"? Lol 😆
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-09)
Hi Ceres,

I know I'm being really picky here, but could you please explain the spelling of 'mom' in place of 'mum'? 😕 The thingy says 'United Kingdom'.

Also could you describe these figures a little more? Was the outline short, tall, did it stoop or stand up straight? Anything more you can remember.

Thanks for sharing.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-09)
Granted, my depth of information on the subject is incredibly shallow but your experience sounds to me very similar to an alien encounter.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: