You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Entity In My House

Real Ghost Stories

Entity In My House

 

I live in a city called Bangalore in the State of Karnataka in the country India. I'm 19 (almost 20) and live with my parents in an apartment. We've lived here for the majority of our lives.

Things started getting strange about a year ago. My mother, who is a highly spiritual and devout Hindu started experiencing weird things. She began to feel presences at night. I used to sleep in my own room but after experiencing a few strange things myself, began sleeping with my mum in her room. Dad offered to sleep in mine.

My mother's room has two single beds. Mine is right by the window and hers is near the wardrobe.

The incident I'm going to write about happened about 2 weeks ago.

It was late at night, about 12:50 am. Both my mom and I could not sleep, however we were trying to. Suddenly, my mom let out a scream. Something had grabbed her by her hair and yanked her. She began muttering mantras out of fear. Meanwhile I did the same while being practically frozen on the bed.

We kept this up until about 3:30. That is when the wardrobe door opened and slammed shut by itself. We were both terrified and upset. None of us had ever been physically touched by this entity or spirit or whatever the hell it is. Our neighbour, who lives opposite to us has also been experiencing things wherein she's being physically touched by a spirit.She's always shaken awake by someone and has often felt someone touching her while she's asleep. I just want to know how to get rid of this thing. Please help!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, troubledasfrick, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-25)
Pls visit Gali Anjenya temple... Its very powerful... Get the thread and ask priest to bless you and your mom... I have had recent experiences and every night I wear the thread I have peaceful sleep... Will be sharing my story soon... 😁
L_Melb (220 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-19)
Lady-glow I totally agree!
Troubledasfrick, in your narrative you state none of you have been touched but had previously said your mother had been grabbed and yanked by her hair - this is confusing me. Is there any reason why this woman (if really there - and I hope she isn't) would start bothering people all of a sudden?
Thanks, L
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-19)
Troubledasfrick: is there a way you could verify if that murder really happened or if it is only a rumour?
Where did you get this information? Was it from a neighbor that knew the pregnant woman and her family?

In your narrative you stablish that the disturbances began about a year ago, and that you have lived in the same place for the most part of your life, but in your last comment you say:
"...She was buried alive. And she is apparently targetting other women and children..."

Do you know the year in which the building you live in was built?
Did some other family live in your apartment before you moved in? If so, are you aware if they experienced the same kind of activity?

I find it strange that you seem to have lived a normal life for several years, even as a girl, without this spirit trying to get yours and/or your mother's attention if she's "targeting other women and children".
Can you think of anything that could have triggered these events?

If there really was a woman murdered in such a horrible and cowardly way, she deserves not only justice but a proper burial and her story to be told to prevent anything like this to happen again.

I guess the only way to confirm if this really happened would be to find a body... And that's not an easy task, is it?
troubledasfrick (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-19)
Thank you all for your comments. I recently learned that the ground beneath us was used to bury a still-alive pregnant woman. She was buried alive. And she is apparently targetting other women and children. This is what I know so far. We tried to get rituals done to get rid of the entity but it isn't working. The entity disappears for a month or so and then suddenly reappears again and starts causing trouble. We are totally clueless about what to do.
Clairvoyant_Disease (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-06)
I really enjoyed this story. I must say, it sounds quite terrifying! Hope all is safe.
talib (58 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-05)
As you are staying in that place for a long time but this experience started recently, which means that the entity is not bound to the place, also it is troubling the neighbours which tells me that either it has been sent through black magic or its a wandering spirit. Has anyone in the neighbourhood died a violent death or committed suicide recently?

I can only advise you through Islamic perspective. Evil spirits & demons are troubled and burnt when specific verses of the Quran are recited.

Play the second chapter of the Quran in the house after sunset daily for 7 consecutive days, that entity would leave the place and the area immediately God willing

Here is the verse from youtube

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_91rFSm6s8I
Chin2Raval (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-05)
Hi, troubledasfrick, let me come to the point. First of all make your house with full of Positive Vibes. Do cleansing of the house asap. Also as your neighbor is also facing this problem then it means that there is problem with that soil or floor where this building is situated. Please try to find its history. You will surely find something about this. Please keep the house positive with Mantras and Spirituality. And yes nothing is more powerful than god. Do keep faith in god and don't fear. Because fear is the food of negativity. Please take the action asap.

Thank You and God Bless.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-02-04)
Troubledas: welcome to YGS.

Can you think of any incident happening in your apartment building around the time these disturbances started. Like a neighbor's death, a fatality on the street, etc?

According to the many stories from India I have read in the site, it seems that performing a poojah always helps when people face some sort of disturbance and there seems to be no shortage of people that know what to do in such cases. Have you or/and your neighbor tried any ritual to put and end to these experiences?

" She began to feel presences at night. I used to sleep in my own room but after experiencing a few strange things myself, began sleeping with my mum in her room. Dad offered to sleep in mine."

Has your father experienced anything since he moved to your room?
Have you three tried to sleep together in your bedroom?

My suggestion is first to ask for the help of a spiritual leader of your particular religion or set of beliefs and, please, move out of your parents' room...they'll appreciate getting back their privacy.😉

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: