You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Happened In Dreams And Reality

Real Ghost Stories

Happened In Dreams And Reality

 

I'm a first time submitter, long time reader. I've had many experiences as I roam in dark alone many times to feel better and I like it that way being away from the world and sitting in silence.

This happened to me for 3 months, I see someone in my dreams, I don't know why because I don't know anyone like him and never have seen. One thing I want to add he always tried touching my hand but whenever it reaches somewhere close to my hand I wake up.

Well I'm from Mumbai,India.And people here always have a strong feeling about what they see in dreams we believe in dreams as if that's what have really happened.

The last month I've been sleeping less because of the change of my job, One night I woke up to go washroom when I had that eerie feeling that someone is following me but still I managed going until the washroom but when I turned I saw a face, It was the same person in black clothes I tried shouting but nothing came out of my mouth and that scare the hell out of me. I somehow managed reaching my bed but as soon as I wrapped myself in my bed sheet someone pulled it, and this time I felt a hand trying to touch mine I freaked out and shouted "What have I done and why are you bothering me", But nothing came in reply but a hand who held my hand and suddenly a cold wind passed my ear and everything was silent and peace.

Since then I never saw him in my dreams but after that incident I have that urge to know who he was. If you have also had any experience as such please write in comment and also what can I do in this situation.

Other hauntings by Anam_1234

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Anam_1234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-19)
Dear Anam, It is just because of tiredness. If we get dreams then it shows that our mind is restless However I am not denying the paranormal activity involving in this experience because my mom also sees such kind of dreams. Any one else experienced the same in your home?
Charlize (1 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-22)
I had felt ghosts and I think I felt it touch me I I get contacted in dreams and I saw shadows I think a ghost was there. I tried to ignore the creepy stuff and moved on go on with your life occupy yourself I guess is what I did when it happened.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-17)
Dear Rook, Handshake is used in our country is used for greeting, consoling, parting or as you said, squeezing of hands in a parental way etc. This has been quite recent, may be that we adopted to British way in the last 60 years or so. Generally, we greet by folding both our hands.

When I first read this write-up, I also felt that someone was trying to say the O/P goodbye or might have manifested to make the O/P feel the presence. Anyway, let us wait for the O/P to reply.

Regards and respects to you Rook.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-16)
Anam,

Let's start with a question...

What does a handshake mean, represent, stand for... Or is used for in India?

Is it used during a greeting/parting?

Is it used to congratulate someone?

Was this a 'handshake' or more like a Fatherly/Grandfatherly/Uncle squeezing of the hand?

Has a male relative of yours recently passed? One you did not get a chance to say goodbye to... Or perhaps attend the services for?

Dark figures/Black Shadows MAY NOT be manifestations of 'BAD' things... They may just be the way a spirit is able to present itself... I feel this is manly an energy level thing. But that is my opinion.

I know you were scared, but as you think back and remember this experience can you remember what 'feelings' (if any) were coming from the figure itself...Comfort? Hate? Love? Curiosity? Any feelings that were not your own at the time MAY indicate the spirits intentions.

Respectfully,

Rook
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-16)
I have been living with an unknown entity for years unaware of the reason for being her around me. Sometimes the incidents turn too freaky but eventually I realise that she wants to tell me something and I fail to understand everytime. I think the same is the case with you.

When you resisted it left immediately and neither came in your dreams after that. This very well proves that it didn't want to harm you or scare but only wanted to convey you something and when it felt that it was harming you it had no option but to leave.

Your story was very interesting. Going to my favs.

Thanks for sharing! 😊

This comment from talib is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Anam_1234 (2 stories) (1 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-16)
Thank you for your replies and suggestions I really apriciate that yes I felt somewhat you all are right and it didn't meant to hurt me also didn't experiance the same after, but also I think he was trying to tell me something but as it saw me getting scared it went away
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-16)
Hello Anam_1234, welcome to YGS. I don't think it was trying to harm you or negative. But, I feel that, as lady-glow said, you didn't expect and so you got scared. I also feel that it was trying to make its presence known to you. Did you talk to someone about it? Please do respond and answer what others have asked also.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
corpseguts (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-15)
This sounds really familiar to something I've experienced before. I personally think that you shouldn't speak to the entity, whatever it may be because sometimes that could make them angry to the point where they do try to harm you. I hope you don't experience anything like this again. Stay safe!
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-02-14)
Anam_1234, what a strange and frightening experience!

I may be a total hopeless romantic, but, could this man be your future husband or somebody you will meet in future? Otherwise, the other option is maybe, a person who passed away in your family who watches over you? You say, when he touched your hand, you felt complete peace - sometimes this is all that a ghost, especially of a family member would want you to know - that everything is going to be okay.

Are you a religious person? The good thing about religion is it re-enforces our belief in good in our heart and mind, and to behave that way. It also chases away "bad", to some degree. So, if you can find the good in your heart, you should intuitively be able to see if this "spirit" is a good person or bad person.

Also, if its intention was to give you peace, then it means that is wishes good for you. But, if you don't wish to accept this "offering" from the spirit, you can say that you mean no disrespect but wish to be left alone. Ghost/s often make their intention very clear, you will be able to know in a short time whether;
*He will accept your belief to wish to be left alone.
*What he wants for you / what he is doing here.
*Why he is spending time with you or trying to contact you.
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
Anam thank you for sharing your story. It seems to me that the "ghost" of that man is attached to you in some ways. Well let me give you some of my opinion, don't let it attach to you conpletely because are you even sure that this "ghost" is a spirit of a man?. To express my point more clearly, I have a friend in Elementary who says she has two guys who always appear on her dreams. Later on those guys became her imaginary friends. Soon after, those guys manifest physicaly like leaving her bite marks whenever going to sleep and sometimes even when wide awake.
Her parents were so worried and trouble because her condition got worse everyday after the manifestation. She was cured through numerous exorxism. She now lives in USA. I hope my info is helpful and I hope I can read more of your story
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
Anam: welcome to YGS.

Just few questions:
How far apart were your two experiences? Were you going through an stressful situation during the 3 weeks of your first dreams? What kind of feeling/s did you have during those dreams? Did you feel threatened or reassured when he was trying to touch your hand?

"What have I done and why are you bothering me", But nothing came in reply but a hand who held my hand and suddenly a cold wind passed my ear and everything was silent and peace."

It is hard to say if your second experience was a dream, but it seems to me that this man wasn't trying to hurt you. It is understandable that you felt afraid due to the unexpectedness of his presence but you admit to feel peace.

It would be a good idea to start a journal recording your encounters with this man, either in dreams or awake, and the circumstances around the time of these experiences.

Lastly, I'm assuming you are a female and, hope, this man resembles Hrithik Roshan! ❤

Thanks for sharing.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
Anam, welcome. And this story sounds somewhat similar to a dream I had. No ghosts were involved in my dream, however.

You saw it first in your dreams where it tried to contact you, and then you saw it on your way to, or in, your bathroom where it again tried to contact you, in the sense of actually touching you. You were scared, which seems perfectly normal to me, but did you get a sense that it was threatening you or did it seem calm and unthreatening?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: