You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White/blond Hair Woman In A White Vest

Real Ghost Stories

White/blond Hair Woman In A White Vest

 

I'm Jitox and I have heard many story's before but never experienced something like this. My life has been a roller-coaster of emotions lately. All tho I'm doing more then fine, recently I'm sort of sleeping together with a girl who recently got out of a relationship and I'm in a kind of same situation. This is some sort of comfort for both of us.

I've been sleeping at her place often since a week now. She is living in a little studio with friends and I've not seen her parents or anything since we are just being together not in a too relationship way.

I've always slept really good even today and I like cuddling with her, but this morning I got creeped out and I'm still creeped out. I have the feeling I got to start at the beginning which was the night before.

She is still having issues with her Ex-boyfriend since they only broke up recently. We were out drinking a few beers (3 or so nothing more) and her ex-boyfriend was there. We ended up talking about him when we came to her place (just casual talking). She felt bad about it and started crying, I comforted her and we cuddled up and fell asleep. I sleep really well, but when there is a partner in my bed and she moves around a bit, I wake up pretty easy. In the early morning right before the alarm goes, I wake up a bit from some movement of her, so I am half asleep and open one eye for a little bit.

I see this woman standing beside her bed watching her, felt like they were talking so I'm thinking:" oooo god, her mother is here (for some reason that was the most logical thing that came up in my mind even tho it was 7.30 in the morning). So I feel like this tension and I'm like okay whatever do like you don't notice her and sleep. But somehow I can't keep myself from watching, so I open my eye's again for a little bit and watch her. She looks back at me, I'm wondering if she noticed I'm watching or not. So I look back away again. But again, I get this feeling I need to know what's going on, so slightly open my eye's again and again I think she noticed me watching her. I could move in bed and I felt like saying " Vanessa (false name) your mom is here, cause in the back of my mind, I kind of realized she was sleeping". But I say nothing, cause it felt awkward since her mom must be like:" why is there a new guy in her life already and even so in her bed..." So I say nothing. The woman keeps watching me and her, suddenly touches her shoulder or something and somehow I feel comfortable but awkward. The alarm goes off, Vanessa wakes up looking for her alarm in bed, I watch her and the woman is STILL there, watching her. At this moment it felt awkward so I turn around in bed cause I feel like not watching this strange woman anymore. But somehow I have to turn around again, cause I didn't want to let her leave my sight, I look back and the woman is turned around, walking to the door and leaves. I did not realize at first, but the door wasn't open and didn't open or close at all times. I did not say anything to Vanessa yet, she cuddles up against me, feels like she is very calm, we fall in a little sleep again for 15mins.

We wake up again and I feel slightly awkward to ask her, but I do it anyway, so I ask her: " was that your mom earlier or who was this woman"? She reply's: "Jitox there was no one here." I swear I saw someone, feels like I'm going crazy. She continues to say there was no one, I first thought she was joking, but she kept stating there hasn't been anyone in the room. The woman had blond/white hair and was wearing some white jacket/vest. Gave off a friendly feeling all tho it was scary.

Greets,

Jitox

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jitox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-01)
Hi there Jitox,

Just another thought to add to the possibilities of your ghostie. I can't shake the feeling this woman is easy to trace. Perhaps she's a relative of your friend's ex? She seems very caring who ever she is.

Thanks for sharing, if you find out who she is, please post an update.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-27)
Given that you have both been going through a great deal of emotional turmoil, it would seem like there is plenty of excess psychic energy floating around for a spirit to manifest. I think you saw a spirit that watches over her - maybe a late relative, who knows? If you can sketch, it might be interesting to draw the woman as best you can and see if your friend can identify her.

As another thought - we have had several folks here post about astral projection though almost always from the 'projector' (I don't think I have the proper term there but I hope you take my meaning) not from anyone who has seen the projection. Maybe her mom or some other female relative is worried about her and what you saw was their projection.

Either way, it doesn't seem like you are dealing with anything bad even though any paranormal experience can be quite unsettling just from the mere strangeness of it. I hope things work out well for both of you - good that you both have someone to lean on:-)
roylynx (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-26)
Hey Jitox, I could believe that this might have been a spirit, most of the encounters as such that I have reports on is that most of the time the "ghosts" they see is monotone, like if you were watching a very old movie.

I have done a research regarding to this topic. As long as really there was no one else in the room, there are possibilities of the reappearance of a lost spirit whom were once very close or once were your very close family (blood related or far relative sort of things).

You do not have to worry as long as the spirit does not do any harm. If it bothers you a lot DO NOT TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE SPIRIT, be as calm as you can and say any prayers of your choice.

Blessing from São Paulo
E.Lynx
VasuRam (1 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2017-02-26)
The Women Does'nt Hurt Anyone
Maybe She Care For The Girl You Must Collect More
Info About The Place And The Girl
Midnight_Flower (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-26)
She might have been watching over her to make sure she's safe since she had a new boy in her bed 😆
Midnight_Flower (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-26)
Maybe the woman you seen watches over her? She seems to care for her judging by how she touched her shoulder.
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-25)
Jitox

Welcome to YGS and thank you for sharing your experience.

It seems you assumed this woman was her Mother.
Have you ever seen her Mother to know if this was in fact her?

Have you ask your girlfriend how she would know that nobody was there if she were asleep.
Also, is it possible you were asleep and dreamed the whole thing.
Not saying I don't believe your story, just looking at all possibilities. I feel you have to always consider experiences while sleeping with extra scrutiny because the mind can be so convincing, even when asleep.

Please let us know if anything else happens and hope all works out for the best.

Randy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: