You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Sensitive For Paranormal Activity

Real Ghost Stories

Sensitive For Paranormal Activity

 

First of all I would like to apologize for possible mistakes in grammar. English is not my first language.

This story is located in two houses because I moved a while due the divorce of my parents and then moved back to the first house for financial reasons, without my father of course. I live with my mother and sister.

It all started with my family including me moved to the house were I live in today. I was four years at that time. I sleep in the attic. I do not like that room, even today.

This was from my younger years:

I had seen ghosts in my room, staring at me. There were 2/3 girls and a woman in my room. One girl had a dog on her lap, the dog would sometimes bark at me but never moved his place. They didn't made any noises (only the dog would), they would just stare at me.

Because of the bad experience I tucked my head under the blankets and would face to the wall so that I wouldn't see anything, I still do this. I always sense a present there, but eventually I got used to it.

Also in my mothers room my mother and I would sense stuff. When I slept in my mothers room (because of the bad experiences) I would see an old man sitting in the corner. I didn't feel scared, just thinking who that was and why he was here. Later in this story it was the same person: my mothers grandfather.

Then we moved to another house when I was 12 and we lived there about 3 years.

There was the paranormal activity much less and I felt more comfortable there. But I do have some stories.

First a little layout of the house: there was a living room, kitchen and hallway with staircase. The second floor was from the left side to the right: my sisters room, my mothers room, my room and the bathroom.

The strangest and scariest moment was when I heard breathing (see my previous story: Breathing).

Another period when I was going up the stairs I would always had to look into my mothers room for no clear reason at her bed, like someone was sitting on her bed while watching me, I was not scared but more satisfied that someone was watching over me. Later I found out that my mother had contact with her grandfather and maybe that was him.

Sorry for the long story, hope you have found it interesting.

Other hauntings by Evelien2001

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Evelien2001, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Evelien2001 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-11)
I've just found out that the school building next to my house (that now has a porpose as family houses) has some history. The teachers and the pupils were killed in 1934 due to the war.
Evelien2001 (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-03-07)
They were old dressed in schooluniforms and the women was in a dress. I do know some things about the history: first there was a resting house for the soldiers and then there was an school for girls only. Then the school was burned down. This is information I heard from people in the neighborhood.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-03-03)
I like the idea of your grandfather sitting on your mom's bed and looking out for you - seems like both you and your mom were going through a lot and perhaps he felt needed. How wonderful to think that he could be there for you. ❤

The women in the attic don't seem quite so warm and fuzzy but not necessarily ill intended either - perhaps just curious and only frightening because of their strangeness and unexpected appearance. Do you recall how they were dressed? Do you know anything about the history or age of the house or neighborhood?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: