You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something That Scared Me

Real Ghost Stories

Something That Scared Me

 

I am 26 years old now and living a normal life. In my childhood I used to scream with no reasons at nights. I used to have dreams that really scared me that time but as I grown up, everything got normal.

My first experience about paranormal was at the age of 8. I was at my maternal uncle's home. He lives in a village. In the morning around 11:00 am I was playing at some distance from my uncle's home. It was farming land all around the village.

While playing I felt that I needed to go to toilet, so I went to a nearby barren land. When I reached there, I felt something strange and this strange feeling became intense. It was like everything stopped and it was quite scary. Soon I left that place and reached my uncle's home.

Within five minutes of leaving this place I was in a high degree fever. I told my aunt about the incident and she replied that it was a graveyard for converted Christians, who lives in my uncle's village. She took me to a priest and told him about the incident, He said prayers for me and I got fine. From that day I hardly passed through that place.

My second and the last experience about the ghost took place at the of around 12. I also lived in a village that time. There was farming land all around the village.

It was around 7:00 am in the morning of winter. There was light fog. I was going to my fields for a work. As the fields were empty that time, so I decided to take a shorter way through the fields. When I was passing through a field, I saw someone sitting in white cloths at around 10 m from me. I could not see his face because of fog. I looked at him for a sec and then I continued walking. As I looked back again, for my surprise I found him nowhere. He was gone. I checked for him up to where I could see but nothing was there. It scared me and I decided to return to my home. As I was alone that time, I somehow controlled my heart and walked out that place.

From these two incidents I started believing in ghosts.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sanjeev67, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
Hey sanjeev nice experience thank for sharing.
Its quite spooky. Well thanks for sharing.
Hope you are doing well 😆
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-09)
Hello sanjeev67! Thanks for sharing your experiences. Tho it's kind of hard reading your story because some details aren't there, it still is spooky.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: