You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Scary Building 2

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Building 2

 

I was reading some stories from across this site and I read one about a black apparition and I then remembered something that happened to myself.

I wrote an encounter about an abandoned building and this is what happened near that building before the other encounter. I don't know how I did not remember it at the time I wrote it, but I think that it is an important detail.

So for the ones of you who did not read the other story, I am going to describe the building. It is a three floors building that was used for practice and belonged to a college in my town. It is now closed, but me and my friends broke into it and encountered a strange noise.

One night, we were hanging out and the place was the back yard of this building. We were standing there chatting and at one moment I remained with my boyfriend and the rest of my friends went to a shop to buy something to eat and drink. It was completely dark, no electricity around, no cars, nothing that could have made a shadow. At one point, I stood up and my boyfriend grabbed me in his arms. I was looking directly at him and I don't know why but suddenly I took a step back and looked at his feet. Something completely black, darker than the dark was behind him. As I slowly looked up, this black mass seemed to leave and at one point it disappeared. All this time, my boyfriend kept asking me if I was okay. I had some heart problems and noticing my weird behavior, he probably thought that I was not feeling well. I looked at him, turned around with my back at him and started to cry. He took me out of that place and I calmed down. I told him about what happened and he laughed it off so I just got mad and went home.

Other hauntings by CreepyWednesday

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, CreepyWednesday, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: