You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Fairy In Front Of Me

Real Ghost Stories

A Fairy In Front Of Me

 

This happened three years ago during the later months of 2012. During this time I decided to rent my own house somewhere within the vicinity of UP village where my work is just 20 to 30 minutes jeepney ride away. I decided so to save time and money.

During my first month I was doing well, leading my own life since it was my first time to live away from my family. You know the comfort of living with your parents where everything is prepared the breakfast, dinner and etc before you leave to work and going home. I kind of enjoying it well being alone where I get to buy my food from "carenderia" where there are many dishes to choose from.

Let's get to that spooky part. It was that night where I just finished my dinner. It was around 9 pm. I was at the kitchen in front of the sink and above the sink was a big window with metal grills and screens. It was dark on other side since it's a canal behind it.

I was brushing my teeth when suddenly I saw just outside my window a white thing floating quickly passed by. I did not get a clear detail of its form since it was so quick. I got a little bit scared because I thought it was a white lady but quite small. I was a little bit shaky when I tried to challenge that thing for a fight. I shouted a little bit telling it to show up again and I will punch it hard.

I just finished my brushing then I sat down for a while trying to shake it off my head and forget about it. I got over that night with a nice piece of sleep.

Days have passed without anything unusual. Until that one night... I finished all my night routines and retired to bed. I slowly wake up from a bright light in front of me. My sight was still blurry until I finally get the right focus (like a camera of our phone adjusting the focus).

I just saw what it seems like a little doll wearing a white dress holding a wand and it has a butterfly like wings. It was small, 8 inches in length. It was blonde and the face was not clear to see. It was floating right in front of my face. Like 3 feet away. I can't move nor say a word. But I did all I can to be able to move my body. It disappeared the moment I gained movement. Then I sat for a while to think about and ignore.

I was still sleepy. I need to go back to sleep. I decided to lie on my side. Just as I was closing my eyes, my body froze again then I tell myself "here we go again". Then just what I am expecting a little boy carrying a balloon appeared in front of me. Walking back and forth at the side of my bed. I was scared but I just I let it do his stuff while I was trying to gain movement. As usual the moment I am able to move it vanishes. Man, I sat down for a while again looked at watch it was 3 am. I still have 3 hours of sleep. I tend to ignore all these things and not let it affect my thinking and my life. So I was able to get a good sleep until morning.

I have had a couple of nightmares during my stay in that place but not as worst as the above told until I decided to go back home and search a new job.

I still have more stories to tell since I also worked in Oman.

Other hauntings by Blink_Powers

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Blink_Powers, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Blink_Powers (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-31)
To Lady-Glow Gaga,
Joke...
I have read the article. Is about someone who is fond of playing a certain mobile game. It is something that she hooks herself up every moment. For me I think her addiction to that certain mobile game had caused some psycholigical effects on her. Which is unlikely to happen to me. Most of my so called "sleep paralysis" and what ever elements might have caused them is something that came out of no where. Things that I have never thought about.
Blink_Powers (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-31)
To redwolf.
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I can only say that you were under a certain medical condition when you had those experiences. Maybe you were hallucinating rather than dreaming which is quite different from my experiences. A dream is a certain scene or event where there is a situation and you are the main character. In our case with darrel, we were awake, I was awake. But our body is withheld from moving. And there is no scene or event like dream or situation. Nothing but a sight of certain apparition mind and eyes are awake. And an intuition tells you there is something supernatural is with you.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-26)
Blink and Darrell: I came across this article this morning:

Http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170323-the-strange-case-of-the-phantom-pokemon.

And perhaps you could find some similarities and help in the following story:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=18478
Blink_Powers (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-25)
To Darrel...
Nice to hear that from you. If you read my very first story. I felt the same way. When I feel that I am pinned down, the part that is I think in contact with what I think is a spirit, I can feel a current at the very part which it was trying to paralyze. You know when we happen to lie on our arms for a long period where the blood flow through it is reduced due to the pressure then the next thing you know your arm and palm has a tingling sensation like current flowing throught it.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-03-24)
Blink & Darrell

I think that you both are describing lucid dreaming. This means you are between sleeping and wakefulness. Your mind is awake but your body just can't catch up so you dream and think it is real.

I have had this happen to me more than once. I am capable of movement. The first time I was in the hospital because of back surgery. I dreamed that I was being chased by ogres & dragons and felt like I had a weapon on my right arm and ripped my I.V. Out. The nurses were NOT happy about THAT. The other time I dreamed that I was being chased by bad men for something I had and they wanted. Though I don't know what, but I got chased to the edge of a very high cliff. I decided to jump and when I hit the ground I woke completely. Dispelling the theory that if you fall from a high space and you hit the ground you will die. I know that this was Lucid dreaming because I heard things going on in the house and I get a bad headache when my body finally decides to catch up to my brain.
Darrell (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-24)
One thing I forgot to mention and am curious if anyone else knows anything about, is when I am paralyzed my entire body vibrates like its being shocked. There is no pain but it has the sensation of being shocked. Just like touching an electric fence without the pain. Has anyone else experienced this?
Darrell (5 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-03-23)
Blink, Your advice is exactly what I did a year and a half ago. I had a life changing event that placed me into A very close relationship with God. I became spiritually strong and my faith unwavering. This is the longest time I have ever gone without an"attack"I honestly feel that I will never get one again. I didn't mention this in my last post because I'm unsure about the rules here regarding the talk of religion, preaching etc...
Blink_Powers (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-21)
My first comment is for Mr. Darrel. I forgot to address it to him.

To Lady-Glow.
Sorry for the inaccurate calculation. Thank you for noticing. I am also surprised about this. I felt like I was still in the year 2016 when I wrote this. I am losing track of time. I don't even know what date is today. And recently I been having lots of deja vu. Sorry for the miscalculation.

To my sleep paralysis issue it doesn't happen too often. But if it happens, it is something remarkable. It happens when there is a presence of some sort of spirits which I believe.

In terms of people seem to be possessed against me.
I have been observing my life pattern. The frequent occurence of remarkable events. Like at first people around you seem to be fine getting along well with you so as me to them. And then all of a sudden they will change to the extent that they will turn against you without any reason at all. Even if I haven't done anything to them. And they really do something bad to me. Without any reason at all. Like I suddenly feel the hatred on me, no matter how much I get along with them well. Thier sudden shift of bahavior towards me comes out of no where.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-03-21)
Blink: it would be a good idea for you to understand the scientific explanation for sleep paralysis. Please check the following link:

Http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/sleep-paralysis

Both of your stories are about experiencing something weird during your sleep, would it be possible that you suffer from a sleep disorder? Have you tried looking for professional help?

What do you mean by "everywhere I go, people seem to be possessed against me."?[confused

Lastly... This is 2017, not 2015! 😉

"This happened three years ago during the later months of 2012..."

Thanks for sharing.
Blink_Powers (2 stories) (14 posts)
-4
7 years ago (2017-03-20)
Many thanks for having interest to read my story since you're the first to comment. Well, this is my thoughts about sleep paralysis. We all know that these creatures are just around us. They usually want thier presence to be known. As humans tend to ignore them. So paralyzing us during the time when we are asleep is the only way they can show up because they know for most of the man will fight them back if they choose to show themselves up when we are fully awake. In your case, there something you should do about it. Strengthen your spiritual life. Accept God deep in your heart. Establish a solid relationship with God. Holy spirit against evil spirit. I also have a battle of my own. Both in physical world the demons themselves. I live in a constant haunting. And everywhere I go, people seem to be possessed against me. Even my own family at times. My battle is even more difficult that you can imagine.
Darrell (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-20)
Your experience sounds a little like sleep paralysis only kind of cool. I have the full blown demonic entity on me trying to scare the daylights out of me. Sometimes its a Succubus that's after me but that's another story. I wish it could be as nice as yours... But it never is. 40 years every other month since I was 8 years VERY scary.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: