You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Under The Table

Real Ghost Stories

Under The Table

 

My story started when I was seven years old while I was still

Living in my grandma's house in Cebu City... My grandma's house was built in the 1950's and it's a two story house with 6 bed rooms and two bathrooms. There are a lot of paranormal stories in my grandma's house where our neighbors across told us that in the middle of the night they get to see a white lady on the (kaimito) starapple tree, such also our other neighbors from the bottom said there are dewendes living in the bodega in the storage room. This story of mine started inside my grandma's house, it was 10 pm and suddenly there was a brown out. When that happened I wanted to go to the kitchen, but I was scared because it was too dark in the living room and while going to the kitchen you still have to pass by the long table in the living room and after that a hallway. So I thought of not going, but I really wanted to go so I toughen myself and decided to go. It was dark, when I was about to pass the long table in the living room a finger poked me by my calves, like a poke when it tried to ask for your attention. I was so scared and went back my original way 180. But then I saw my grandpa heading as seems going to the kitchen so I decided to go with him. My grandpa is a godly man and I thought of myself if I follow him and hold his shirt on his back maybe the thing that poked me won't touch me since I am with my grandpa and he is a godly man... So when I was holding my grandpa's shirt behind the back we approach the long table, as soon we reach the area where I got poked, the thing did not poked me anymore,, but it made a sound, a very scary sound that gives you goosebumps, a sound that describes a dark monstrous entity with a black skin all over and with a red eye... So that's my story that I have experienced when I was a kid.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gsbluez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JudyGore (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-03-28)
Thank you for sharing! Since you mentioned that you used to live with your grandma when you were a kid, I guess you still have more ghost stories from the house like this one?

Were there any other instances in which that "ghost" bothered you again?

Did your grandparents told you stories about ghosts in their house? Old houses interest me the most. I hope there will be an update!
razorback1984 (5 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-03-26)
I tend to agree with lady glow on this. The brain is our mightiest friend and also our worst enemy.

Respectfully,
Razor
Meghana23 (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-25)
Thanks for sharing.

It's a scary story. Did you ever experienced anything rather than this?

I am very anxiety to know about the things happened there.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-03-24)
Welcome to YGS.

Gsbluez: Did you or your grandparents ever have an encounter with the white lady and/or the dwendes? Did you experience any kind of disturbances suggesting the presence of any of these entities?

I imagine how terrifying it was for you to feel the poking on your leg but, do you think it possible that a flying bug or a misplaced object touched you and you assumed it to be a paranormal entity?
Did your grandfather hear the sound? What did he say about it?

This is just my opinion, but I think that the " dark monstrous entity with a black skin all over and with a red eye..." was only the product of your active imagination and your fear for the dark.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: