You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voice Of My Grandmother

Real Ghost Stories

Voice Of My Grandmother

 

It's my second story posting in YGS. I am writing this story to know that if my grandma is still with us.

First of all I love my grandma a lot. She used to pampered a lot. I used to live with my grandma since I was 3 years. But she died when I was 9.I used to cry a lot whenever I think about her. Even now I am getting tears.

Now coming to the story. We had changed house because my grandma died. Many times I felt like she was with me. When I watch horror movie I used to scare like anything. That time I used to feel like don't worry nothing will happen. I used get some dare.

One night I was sleeping with my mom, no one was there in the house. I think it was midnight I don't know time. Suddenly in my sleep I had listened my grandma voice calling my mom. I thought that was my dream. But damn sure I was awake, I sat on bed thinking about it then again I listened her voice. I first scared because my mom was in deep sleep and no one was there in home. I thought she won't harm me and went back to sleep without waking my mom. Next morning I said to mom about that. She smiled at it. I asked her why? She said that whenever she worry about anything or cry about anything and sleep, definitely she will get a dream about her mother and father. As my grandfather died early.

Another thing is one day I got high fever in the afternoon and came home from school. My father went to another city. My mother don't know what to do. Then our servant came home asking that if anything happened to me. We both wondered and asked how she know? She said that while she just take a nap for sometime. She got dream that my grandmother saying her to go home. She was forcing her to go quickly.

If anyone will say if my grandmother was with me? Sorry for my weak English.

Comments are most welcome.

Other hauntings by Meghana23

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Meghana23, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Meghana23 (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-26)
Thank you for your comments! I think she never leave me. Your comments made me feel good. Thank you once again... ❤
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-07)
Meghana,

Losing someone your close to and love dearly is always hard.

I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your grandma.

From what you have written, it seems she has reached out to through others. She is definitely with you.

Our loved ones from my personal experiences and beliefs are with us in times of need. Whether it be when were going through something hard, or difficult, or just need a simple hello, and I'm still here looking over you.

Just know she is with you, and she continues to love you from where shes at now 😊

Sincerely
Spiritwaiting
trentinray (3 stories) (67 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-04)
I am sure your grandmother is always with you, watching over you and sharing in your happy moments and holding you in your sad moments. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: