You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Brother's Death

Real Ghost Stories

My Brother's Death

 

My brother's name is Jay. He died when he was 14 years old. He died of bone cancer. I have seen and heard his spirit many times. When I was about 2 years old, I heard a voice say "Watch Out" in a spooky voice. The next second, I was flying through the air. I got hit by a car. There was no one around to say "Watch out" so it couldn't have been my dad or a neighbor.

Another time was when a rock was flying towards the back of my head. Before it could hit me, something pushed me down and it missed. No one was behind me when I looked. I noticed something really weird. Whenever I am about to get hurt, I hear the same teenaged voice. When I turned 9 years old I figured it out. My brother's ghost was out there to protect me. I am very grateful and very scared. I am grateful because the brother that I never knew is kind of like my guardian angel. I am scared because I am dealing with a ghost.

Every now and then I hear voices but I am not afraid. This is because I have a wonderful brother. Even as a ghost he will do anything to protect me. For that, I am grateful. I love my brother Jay and nothing can ever change that. When I grow old and die, I hope to be in heaven peacefully with my brother and my family.

I need your help. Can you comment on my story telling me if I can trust this ghost. Thanks.

Other hauntings by Dannyhott

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dannyhott, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
i think you should totally trust him... If it was me I would...it's really great that he is still lookin out for you... 😁
Sandy2008 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-27)
I think you are very lucky that your brother loves you so much that even after death, wouldn't let any harm come your way... It must be scary but I'm sure in time you would learn to trust your own feelings 😉
ozonalions (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-23)
It is your brother haun... Well not haunting you but... Well watching over you TRUST him ! One thing, you said he warned you when you were two, how old were you when he passed?

Just asking

Lauren ❤ ❤
UniHoudini (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-31)
i feel so sorry for the loss of your brother hun. You have nothing to be afraid of as he will try to look after you but don't go too far and do something drastic because your brother might not be there all the time.
xxbabyhannah (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-27)
You have been gifted by god he let your Brother be your angel you have the best brother in the world so I think he loves you so much he can't let anythink happpen to you I hope you live in peace
Anna12 (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-26)
Please don't be afraid, dear. That is my only advice. Learn to trust your Brother, he is there to help. He loves you a lot and I am sure you are very grateful.
Best of luck ❤ ❤
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
If this is not the only ghost you are dealing with chances are you are sensitive by nature. You may be a natural medium and not realize it. I would imagine getting over the fear is the hardest part but if you could manage that maybe you could be of great service to others experiencing paranormal activity. Some people for whatever reason are just good conduits for the spirit world. Some think people like John Edward and Slyvia Brown are just good mentalists and not really communicating with the deceased. For myself, I think they have a gift and you may have it too.
chalemos (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
Hey Dannhott, no need to worry or fear apparently this spirit has saved you from harm on several occasions. Take it as a blessing.
Missamyboo0806 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Yes deffinetly I would trust him. The instances that you shared he has done nothing but try to protect you. He is your own personal hero. That's kind of cool. 😁
Darkangel101 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-20)
I think your story is so heart warming and yes you SHOULD trust your brother to protect you. Even know
hes a ghost, hes no different from family! ❤
charmingangie (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-20)
heya danny. You should embrace your brother and be thankfull that you have your brother to watch over you. And I know that you can feel his closeness at times... Does the name bryan mean anything to you?
essiej (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-20)
Sometimes my little sister visits with me. She helps me calm down on days that I have problems doing that myself. I say if you know this is definately your brother, trust him. He sounds like a nice guy.
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-20)
Hi Dannyhott,
First of all, TRUST THAT GHOST and let him be the guardian of yours for he being your brother. His duty is to protect his younger brother i.e. You. So let him follow his duties. You are very lucky that you had a brother like that who still showers his love and affection upon you and provides you the protection. Now cheer up and don't be scared from that lovely dude.
-Siddharth
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-20)
Hi Danny. I agree with the general consensus, you have nothing to fear from your brother. He will look out for you but don't take any chances. Keep a look-out for yourself, your brother may not be checking on you always. You should take comfort from your visits from beyond.
Dannyhott (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Thank you so much. The comments you all are leaving are very helpful. I will try to write more stories about my brother. He is not the only ghost I am dealing with. 😊
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
I think that allthough you are being protected when in danger and you know that it is your brother you can't help the fact of being scared at someting you can't see. That is pretty normal so the only thing that I can tell you is that you sould consider yourself lucky that you have a "guardian angel" try to cope with it that it is not a bad thing.
Good luck and keep us posted.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Big brothers are given to us for one reason. That is to love us (though sometimes it is kind of hard to see that side) and to protect us. Which it looks as if Jay is doing his job rather well. I would absolutely trust him, Dannyhott. What better friend to have than someone who can see both sides of the veil? Thank you for your story.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Hey Dannyhott, I am also like minded, I would trust him- he`s your brother. The only thing that seperates the two of you is that thin veil that seperates the "dead" from the "living". He is just as much ALIVE as you are, he`s just in a different place. There is nothing to fear.

FRAWIN ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
It sounds as if you have a true Guardian Angel in your brother. Do not turn your back on him, he obviouly hasn't turned his on you 😁

Thank you for sharing your story, it was very heart warming!
God Bless!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Your question shouldn't be can I trust him, it should be can I afford to not trust him. It sounds as if this spirit is protecting you from harm and keeping you out of trouble, so why wouldn't you trust him. Thanks for the story.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Hi Danny. I believe that if someone close passes away he will always have an eye on us. I believe your brother is looking after youMaybe God gave him a mission. He is your guardian angel.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: