You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Suspicious Occurances

Real Ghost Stories

Suspicious Occurances

 

This story is actually kind of a question.

Ever since we moved into our new house 3 years ago I noticed strange things happen. Very subtle but noticable things.

The first thing I remember happening is when I was 12 years old alone sleeping in my bedroom on the top floor of our house. In the middle of the night I got woken up by tapping or knocking on my window. I barely got out of bed to check out what is going on and then I heard knocking on our main door. I went downstairs to check if there was actually anyone there but to my surprise no one was there. I was really confused how someone could knock on my window since they would have to first climb a flat wall to reach it. I called my parents to ask if it was them or if they needed anything and my mom said that everything is okay and I just imagined it... Yeah right.

Some time later I noticed subtle things happening when I was alone in the house. I remember once I was playing on my computer and I heard voices. I got scared and creeped out. The voices were coming from downstairs but I pretty much never leave my room so I was confused why the light downstairs was turned on. I slowly made my way downstairs to find our living room fully lit up and the TV turned on. (Explaining the voices). I knew it wasn't just me forgetting because I never watch tv and barely visit the living room.

Other times objects would just start falling randomly in my room. Usually I didn't think much of it because I wasn't going to make a big deal of a chocolate bar falling off my couch but it started happening more often. Sometimes my laptop bag would just fall to the other side it was leaned on or a bottle of water tipping over.

The last occurrence made me visit this website. I was taking a bath and got out. After a bath I usually just sit on the carpet with a towel around me and I question the existence and other bullshiat. So I was sitting on the floor when I heard a bottle of shampoo falling down into the bathtub. I turned around picked it up and when I turned back I saw our little trash bin's lid rocking back and forth. I got freaked out and I just stared at it swinging for about 20 seconds while it slowly stopped. I ran into my bed and I searched up about things moving on their own. I was reading one of the stories on this page and suddenly I heard something like scratching on the wall next to my bed. It actually sounded like something was inside the wall... Now I'm just sitting on my bed in a corner, paranoid, scared and with my flashlight still on as I'm writing this. My question is - could this be paranormal or am I just imagining things? If it helps I'm currently 15 years old and I don't remember hearing about anyone dying in this house except a dog who broke his neck falling down the stairs. I'm really worried and I can't wait to hear from you guys what your opinion is. Thank you in advance for any replies.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, DasSenpaii, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: