You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Slight Pulling In Her Chest

Real Ghost Stories

Slight Pulling In Her Chest

 

If you have any information or think you can help, please contact me (Jazebel)

We started writing this on Friday April 7th, 2017... All of the following events happened Thursday after school, April 6th 2017.

Me and my best friend are psychic mediums, although I am, More experienced? Or perhaps more practiced? It depends on how you'd like to word it.

I will have my friend tell some parts of her side, I'm not quite sure how to word them.

We'll call my friend Susan because that's her favorite name and myself Jazebel, For privacy reasons.

So as Susan says she has like a slight pulling in her chest as if it's leading her somewhere, so after school I asked her to meet up with me at my house, she came around 4:35 pm and we started walking down the road outside of my house. While walking we talked about it and I decided I would let her lead considering I didn't really know where she was going. She says whatever is leading her is jumping around town (we live in a small town).

I have had a similar experience but instead I knew exactly where to go and how to get there. But this isn't about me.

She described the leading feeling as to be safe, and off at the same time. She couldn't tell something was wrong but it seemed familiar. I already had some sort of idea that this was probably a demon doing this. My thoughts at the time were: "Hey let's follow the feeling". Besides I knew that at the least I needed to be there for my friend. I couldn't let her go alone.

"It's been on and off for about a year and a half now." She told me.

Writer Switch, 'Jazebel' to 'Susan'

It's me Susan now, I'm going to describe what happened, about three months ago I had the same feeling like something wanted me to find it, so I followed it until the feeling went away.

Yesterday (4/6/17) around 3:18 something wanted me to go north east then slowly moved south. When school ended I met up with Jazebel and headed where it wanted to go. It felt like we were playing a game from the start. We thought it was a little girl or a demon we weren't sure. It led us to some of the places I used to go as a child. We ended up at my favorite location which was near a river, there was construction going on at the bridge that crossed the river, they didn't see us as we slipped into the wooded area. We continued walking through the brush until we found a small clearing that had mud and a tree stump. The first thing that came to mind was to take off off my shoes and change into shorts (I was wearing shorts underneath my pants) I then went on to ask "Why did you bring us here?" it answered to me "to play."

'Why do you want to play? The answer was: I'm lonely. I asked "Why are you lonely?" it replied with "Got separated". I asked what seemed to be a lonely little girl, "what is your name?" She answered Bella. Then I asked her age she said seven. How did you get separated? I wandered off. Wandered from where? The other campers. Then I got this feeling that I had to look for the camp. We walked about five feet until we noticed that something wasn't right, I ask Bella, is this a game? She said yes. What kind of game? She didn't answer. Jezebel asked "Is this a game of tag?" but I got the reply, "no". She then asked "Is this a game of hide and seek?", "Yes". Jazebel- "What happens when we find you?" "I find you." "Does the game end after that?" "No." We then got out of the area as fast as we could making sure we left nothing behind.

P.S. From Susan: in the middle of all this I got the feeling I had to draw a bird, but instead I ended up drawing what looked like someone raising their and running away. Bella told me it was an angel. (Jaz here, my guides already had told me it was an angel after she drew it in the mud with a stick)

After that we walked home discussing what to do about it. That's about it.

Sorry this story was a little long. If you managed to get to the end of it thank you for reading and if you can help us please contact me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SQRSagaXx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-04-26)
SQRSAGA, I see that there hasn't been any posts further so I wanted to check in with you. I will try and answer your questions to the best of my ability, and I will also illuminate some of what you've said so that other people can answer your questions with more understanding.

1. "I should have directly asked for more information and knowledge about demons."
Please don't think that I am criticizing you, but, I just have to say that when I read this message, I think that your curiosity is leading you down the wrong path. The definition of demons are a source or agent of evil, harm, distress, or human demons such as addiction, depression or childhood trauma. Demons are a subject which is quite hideous, nightmarish, frightful and frightening!
They are horrible creatures, "a source or agent of evil and harm". They are here to lie, trick and deceive people. AND, their intention is to hurt, attack and destroy you.
1A. Why did you decide to ask about demons?
1B. Are you going through something to do with it?
1C. Is there anything that's happening or that you're thinking which makes you think that you need help?

2. "I don't necessarily enjoy talking about them, researching them, or anything. Mostly because it just makes me feel a bit uneasy. Which also leaves me to believe perhaps there is a demon'.
If you are a sensitive or have any sort of spiritual abilities, you are open to ALL things; bad AND good. Just because you feel something out-of-the-ordinary, it does not mean that it is a demon. It could just be a ghost of a lost little girl who is very confused, scared and alone = And you are feeling her feelings. Just because you feel 'something', don't immediately think that it is bad.
Also, YOU have the ability to put more of your energy into positive and good thoughts, rather then, bad thoughts = And, this will change your energy (and the 'other' energies around you). You still have a good amount of control over your own life, provided you don't put yourself into a bad space! You have to choose very carefully because if it was a demon, the consequences and repercussions would be more awful then you can imagine.

3. "Also anytime I asked "Bella" something in my minds eye a little girl with long straight hair about the age of 6 or 7 appeared behind me and seemed to just stand there or try pushing me. "
Like I said, if you are a sensitive, then you will pick up on different spirits and stuff. My friend can see ghosts and she just goes about her business, she hasn't researched a lot about it but she accepts it. When she sees one, she just says "oh okay, there's one of those ghost people that I can see and other people can't" and she goes about her business. She doesn't interact with them unless for some reason, she has to; like, one appears to her and asks for help and she absolutely knows that it is just a harmless, confused and sad 'ghost'.

4. "My friend also had protection, most likely from her guides and her grandfather who watches over her."
Protection from Guardian Angels and guides is great if you can, actually do it! This is why, a lot of people have suggested Rooks method to you.
4A. Will you try and use Rooks Cleansing method?
It should stop all of the bad "things", energies and whatever from entering your house and being able to do anything unfriendly to you.

Lastly, it seems that you were the type of person who always had certain 'gifts', but now that you are older, you are becoming more interested in it. You want to understand it. That's fine. But, just remember to CHOOSE-CAREFULLY because there is a BIG/HUGE difference between good spirits and bad spirits, and good/light magic and bad/dark magic. You really don't want to go down that road, trust me.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-20)
SQRSagaXx,

You have asked for input from members in this thread.

Observational questions:

Have you done Rook's cleansing yet?

Why not?

My advice is to do the cleanse, stick to it and then *drum roll* do nothing else. Have nothing else to do with this 'demon' girl or whatever else is going on. Just cut ties, move on.

How do I do that? I hear. Start with Rook's cleanse and don't entertain idiot ghosts.
SQRSagaXx (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-20)
rookdygin,

I understand why my statement was unclear. Perhaps instead of saying-

"As for what I needed help with would mostly be just information and suggestions as to what to do about the situation."

I should have directly asked for more information and knowledge about demons. I don't necessarily enjoy talking about them, researching them, or anything. Mostly because it just makes me feel a bit uneasy. Which also leaves me to believe perhaps there is a demon, but more to the story. Maybe the demon wasn't the little girl and the girl is indeed a drowned child. If you're wondering "why did you do everything you listed in your story". It was mostly curiosity... I'm a young teen being a bit reckless is in our nature. Also I did have protection, I was wearing my guardian angel necklace my parents gave me for christmas once, Also anytime I asked "Bella" something in my minds eye a little girl with long straight hair about the age of 6 or 7 appeared behind me and seemed to just stand there or try pushing me. My friend also had protection, most likely from her guides and her grandfather who watches over her.

Also to answer your second question rookdygin, I did have a strange occurrence start happening a few days ago, my school got Monday off for teachers inservice. (04/17/2017: dd/mm/yyyy) My parents had to work so I was home alone, our TV has a recording function. With the remote to our TV you can rewind, fast forward and pause it. When you can no longer fast forward it or rewind it it makes a distinctive sound. I was in my room listening to music, the living room where the TV and remote are, is right outside my room. I heard the sound it makes when you can't ff (fast forward) it anymore. Several times in a consecutive row. So I got up, paused my music and checked on it. Nothing, the sound stopped and the tv was completely normal. I went into the kitchen, there really isn't a door between the kitchen and living room. It's sort of a big opening? I can't describe it.
I went to the fridge and was going to grab a drink when the sound started again, I looked into the living room and it stopped again. I wasn't scared. Nothing felt weird it just felt like something was trying to get my attention. Any suggestions?

Yes i'm looking into the suggestions from the people who have left comments, also I would like to apologize for my first two comments I made, they were extremely bias.
Re-reading through everything all of the information is extremely useful and it made me rethink my future stories and comments.

Sorry for the mini story but I thought it would be important information. I also heard my parakeets chirps in my science class the day after (Tuesday). Two times in a row, it might seem irrelevant, sorry if it any of this is.

-Saga/Jaz
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-19)
SQRSAGA,

Things happen... However you still have not made things any clearer with this statement...

"As for what I needed help with would mostly be just information and suggestions as to what to do about the situation."

😕 It' still UNCLEAR what, if any, situation there is.

Did the 'spirit' follow one of you home (If so what has been happening)?

Do you need help with understanding what your 'abilities' MIGHT be. Then please ask... Something along the lines of 'I see dead people' does this mean I am a 'medium'? I 'feel' other peoples emotions. What does that make me? And even, At my house or when I visit people I get 'odd' feelings when I enter certain rooms, does that mean I am a sensitive?

All are Great Questions... But I haven't seen anything even remotely like them in any Post (Submission or Comment) you have made. So, please try again...

What do you feel you need help with?

Respectfully,

Rook

P.S.

KikiGirl,

Where did this come from...

"You've been on this site for a while, you've seen people recommending Rooks cleansing method but you didn't feel right about using it until he said you were allowed to?"

I have not read where the O/P (s) has/have made that statement. 😲 So what gave you this idea?

R,

Rook
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-19)
Hi Kikigirl

The "someone" you mentioned in your earlier post was me. Hi.

My ACTUAL quote was: A psychic / medium wouldn't just feel a pulling on her chest. They would have a very strong impression of the person interacting with them in a physical way."

The "person" being a spirit, and when that spirit interacts with the material plane, the one you are existing on right now, then they must lower their vibrations accordingly. Any psychic / medium would (or should) have an incredibly strong impression of the being, in front of them if it was physically interacting with them at that point.

I don't know if you have been in close contact with spirits, I certainly have, and although the spirit I had the most intense encounter with was totally unseen to the physical eye, I was able to ascertain it's nature, it's intent, it's "physical" position as it walked into my room and even an understanding of it's spiritual evolutionary state. See my story "Night Attack" as one example.

I trust that clarifies any confusion you may be experiencing at this point in time. Let me know if you have any other questions about my posts, or stories.

Regards

Mack
SQRSagaXx (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-19)
Thank you for the support, it means a lot. I completely understand that the story might seem fake and it's completely and utterly confusing. I will definitely try some of these suggestions. Also Saga/Jaz is the one replying to these comments. I used to listen to scary stories and they would always use cover up names. Sorry for the confusion. As for what I needed help with would mostly be just information and suggestions as to what to do about the situation. Once again sorry for all the confusion,

-Saga
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
-3
7 years ago (2017-04-19)
SQRSagaXx, thank-you for sharing your story. I feel so bad for you and yet, I also don't know how to feel about it. At first, I thought maybe you wrote this story because of something else that was going on that you needed help with but you didn't want to say what had happened, so, you put it in the best way that you could. But now, I feel as though almost nothing in your story is true and you just made it up. Tell me if I am maybe on the right path? You've been on this site for a while, you've seen people recommending Rooks cleansing method but you didn't feel right about using it until he said you were allowed to?

The reason that I feel so bad is because I relate to you, a lot (your story). A lot of people (seem) like he/she was trained or he/she knew the psychic community or had someone to show them the way, they all know how to do this and how to discern that and how exactly something should happen step by step... But, I didn't have any of that too! It's difficult to answer questions which to them seem easy! Look, I am not saying that telling the difference between a little girl and a demon can't be a tricky business (if it is tricky), and someone said "oh, your friend shouldn't just have a pulling in her chest, she should feel a deep connection with the person on a physical level" - Um... What?!?!?! What do you mean?! What are you talking about?

The one thing, I can tell you is that if the "little girl" said, we're playing a game of hide and seek and then, you say okay you'll find her and she answers, I'll find you! I kindof get the feeling that the humour isn't nice humour, it's kindof... Mean. It makes me think, maybe she is mean. I would stay away then and I wished I stayed away from the beginning.

I hope you got all the help you wanted, and attention you've been looking for.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-18)
SQRSaga: who am I talking to? Jazebel? Susan? 😕

I imagine you have read all the comments to your story, they may not be what you want to 'hear' but that doesn't mean that they're 'negativity grenades' or that you are being treated on an unfair way.

"...I'm completely new to this site I don't even know how to reply to these comments..."

That's easy, just answer directly and with honesty. I think the main issue with your story is the fact that (both of) you claim to be psychic mediums and, at least one of you, has spirit guides helpful enough as to tell you the meaning of some drawing in the sand BUT NOT warned you against following the demon?!
Any ordinary folks could be fooled into mistaking a demon for a little girl, but... You are not ordinary... You are PSYCHIC MEDIUMS!🤔

I'm glad you are here to answer our questions since it's only you who can clarify our doubts.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-04-18)
SQRSagaXx,

Deep breath, you (the both of you) are NOT the first the post an experience and have it questioned because of the way the details are presented.

Making comments that include statements like this...

"Also it was difficult to tell the difference between a demon and a child. Demons often act and pretend to be children before showing their real selves. Also we weren't in grave danger considering we left before continuing that demon's game. My friend is still in some danger and I was simply asking for help to get them to go away and leave her alone."

First: You yourself admitted to not having 'MUCH' experience, but that you had more than your friend... HOWEVER on this site there are MANY MEMBERS with YEARS of experience (I myself have somewhere between 36-37 years of experience with Spirits. Witchcraft, and the Paranormal in general). If we were to take just 5 or 6 senior posters there is a good chance that there will be well over 100 years of experience represented so we are 'well aware' of the 'CRAP' Demons /Malevolent Spirits will do. Calling us 'OUT' on that will more than likely be met with disdain... Or outright cries of BS.

Second: With-in ALL the details you have provided you still have not shown just why or what your friend may be in Danger from. I am the first to say, 'go with you gut concerning the 'intent' you felt with a spirit you may have interacted with... But as you stated BOTH of you walked away and you have mentioned NOTHING that would indicate HELP is needed anywhere else it's hard to know just what to say.

However, having said all that... I hope you are still reading... Have your friend... And even yourself try this...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Oh and PLEASE do some 'bookwork' to learn just what your, and your friends, sensitivities and abilities may be. Once you know that you can then learn how to protect yourself, open yourself up to 'feel/see' what may be there and 'close' yourself back off again. It's safer to learn in the shallow end of the pool... Please do not get caught in the deep end, way over your head.

Respectfully,

Rook
SQRSagaXx (1 stories) (4 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-04-18)
Please stop bombarding me with negativity. It actually hurts my feelings. Where is your humanity...? Also it WAS two people. Me and my friend sitting in english class talking about the story then continuing to write it. I suck at writing the points instead I list everything else for god's sake I don't even have my learners permit yet. Please refrain from commenting if it's negative.
SQRSagaXx (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-18)
Okay my apologies, please calm your outburst. I'm completely new to this site I don't even know how to reply to these comments and I have had no time to check the site. I've been terribly busy with my life and easter. Also it was difficult to tell the difference between a demon and a child. Demons often act and pretend to be children before showing their real selves. Also we weren't in grave danger considering we left before continuing that demon's game. My friend is still in some danger and I was simply asking for help to get them to go away and leave her alone. We're just a couple of young teens dealing with something neither of us have much experience with. Sorry for asking for help. 😢
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-18)
Val - Thanks! I can accept a down vote, won't lose any sleep over it but after reading my comment again, I thought somebody might have got the impression that I was criticizing the comments, not the story 😊

Regards, Melda
Ann4shadow (1 stories) (36 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-17)
I've not shared my stories on here yet but I've read many, many wonderful stories that have both inspired and held my interest.
The thing I think I am concerned with as Biblio pointed out... These young ladies do not seem to be concerned for personal safety and to me do not seem to be able to express themselves in a manner that I could follow along with. I'm not sure how they know they are psychic mediums when they seem so confused about what was happening or maybe just confused in how to get this story out in a way that is understandable. I understand it is not "easy" to share for those of us just starting out...I've started mine several times and it isn't easy trying to sort through facts, feelings, impressions and events in a well written and clear way. I hope these young ladies are safe and not in urgent need for help, I bow to the experienced to warn and guide on here. Thank you.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2017-04-17)
Melda, don't sweat the 'down vote', it's very possible someone was trying for an up vote and clicked wrong. Unless you get a lot of them on a comment, don't pay it any mind.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-17)
I apologise to whoever down voted my comment.

I did not intend to come across as rude or critical regarding the comments of the posters. I have huge problems with the OP's story.

Perhaps my sense of humour can be a bit warped at times!

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-16)
In defense of the combo Jazebel/Susan/SQRSagaXx: perhaps they haven't realized their story has been published because it was submitted under the title "Emergency! (Please Read) ", which was changed shortly after it first appeared like a new haunting.
Although, in my opinion, a title like "Warning! (Read at your own Risk) " would had been more becoming. 😆 😆 😆
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-16)
SQR

You stated
"We thought it was a little girl or a demon we weren't sure."

It's not like the differences are subtle. Especially for one so gifted. I would also like to add that human interaction with a
True demon is extremely rare, extremely.

Susan is suppose to be your good friend, yet this went on for about 1 1/2 years and this is the first time she mentioned it. Nor did you,
Being the stronger of the two with abilities pick up on something going on with your friend?

Also, as stated by Susan:
"so I followed it until the feeling went away."
How were you able to follow it after the feeling went away?

Let me say this.
First I have never been critical of a story but there's always a first.
I get suspicious right away when someone will not participate in any discussion about their story. It's like they can't back up their story once oddities are pointed out.
My whole reason for writing any of this is because this site is for people who have had inexplicable experiences they wish to share with others who may have had the same things happen to them.
They also come for advice.

If my understanding is correct, and I think it is, YGS is NOT for people to come and try to spin and campfire tale. It's not a writing class. It's certainly not a place to whip up a story to see if everyone loves it thus giving the go ahead for the writer to start patting themselves on the back for their tale telling abilities.

I'm sorry if my post seems harsh but I really wanted to get this out there.

Randy
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-16)
AzraelX - The OP probably doesn't have the courage of her convictions! Would you reply to some of the comments given here? I certainly would not but then again I don't think I'd have tried to post a story like this in the first place 😆

Regards, Melda

PS: I should be careful about what I say - who knows what the comments will be on my next story?
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-16)
Why isn't she responding to the questions/queries posed in the prior posts?
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-15)
SQRSaga

What the what? As other people have pointed out this story doesn't "feel" right.
What do you need help with? This "spirit",tell it to go away and leave you alone. Keeping your story straight, or having problem with you grammar? Get extra help at school...
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-14)
"We thought it was a little girl or a demon we weren't sure." <-- LOL

SQRSagaXx, although I have doubts about this write up, I'll ask this anyway. While in the woods why was it necessary to wear shorts?

Rook, I thought exactly the same thing, one person wrote this.
I also 'saw' someone typing it and their surroundings.
Person (female) looked quite bored.😉

Martin, thanks for commenting about the 'emergency' corrections, I've just read this and was confused by the comments.

Mack, good to read your comments again!
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+6
7 years ago (2017-04-14)
Greetings, "Jazebel" and "Susan."

(Quick aside for Rook: "nonchalant" is correct.)

While it is good that the two of you are looking out for each other, providing support, and trying to be pro-active about matters spiritual, I'm going to have to begin with a warning.

Jazebel, if your guides are only able to tell you what has just happened, they aren't much use as guides; they're like a GPS system telling you, "Oh, maybe *that* was the left turn you needed." Atemporality of spirits is what enables mediums to speak with them about what is going to happen in the future, not in the immediate past; they're helpers, not narrators.

Susan, if "It's been on and off for about a year and a half now," why had you not mentioned this previously to Jazebel? As you are both psychic/mediums, shouldn't the sensation have communicated itself clearly by this point? Why couldn't Jazebel sense it, or tell that you were hiding it? I'm really curious as to how your psychic/mediumistic tendencies manifest themselves, other than getting you to walk around in circles, then strip down to your shorts in a muddy patch of woodland.

The YGS forum has participants from all over the world, followers of many faiths and traditions, and a surprising diversity of talents for supernatural interactivity; we have questioners, mystics, healers, explorers, researchers, skeptics, astral travelers, precognitives, intuitives (like me), post-cognitives (don't ask; it's a 'gift' I'm still adjusting to), and others abilities too diverse to include in this list.

Your narrative has one detail which should be resolved: Folie à deux. Has either of you had a psychic experience without the other, which could be verified by an objective third party? I know that it high school is a time when people are trying to find out who they are inside & out; your experiences may well be part of who you are, but there is also the possibility that you've gotten into the habit of thinking in very similar patterns which are then re-enforced by confirmation of your thought patterns from your friend. This is not a serious psychological crisis, provided that you remain somewhat grounded in the physical world around you, too. However, as this story suggests a clear pattern of behavior that is risky (loitering in the woods near a construction site and/or following a spirit's calling despite your own doubts), I'm going to suggest that you don't do that ever again.

As far as I can tell from your account of these events, the best advice you need is to listen to your own concerns when following an impulse to walk into the woods well away from anyone who could lend assistance if you got into trouble.

Best,
Biblio.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-04-13)
Things are just NOT adding up... So some questions if you do not mind...

'Jazebel', how could you be so 'nonchalant' (sp?) about this point?

"I already had some sort of idea that this was probably a demon doing this. My thoughts at the time were: "Hey let's follow the feeling".

For being the 'more practiced/experienced' individual this seems very irresponsible...Let's just follow it... No Shields, no preparation... Just 'Off we go' let's see where it leads us?

REALLY?

Now for this from 'Susan'...

"We thought it was a little girl or a demon we weren't sure."

'Jazebel' did not mention this 'spirit' feeling like a 'little girl' (please see above quote from them).

I must also point out that when I read this submission I 'pick up' on two things...

FIRST: It reads as if a single individual wrote the whole thing but was 'trying' to sound like two people.

SECOND: as I read this my Empathy' 'kicked in' and it supported the way I felt just reading it, IT DOES NOT feel as if two people wrote this submission.

While two individuals MAY have experienced SOMETHING only one of you wrote it down and asked for help.

Speaking of which. The LAST question is this... You asked for HELP... Help with WHAT exactly?

Respectfully,

Rook
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-04-13)
SQRSAGAXx,

Ok this is confusing after reading it twice. I figured the first time I read it, was because I was in the bed about to fall asleep, but now that I've had my coffee and read it again, still I have questions.

What did all this have to do with anything?

It to me seems like a bunch of jumbled mess put together.

What did the drawing a bird but then realizing it was an angel have to do with the playing hide and seek? Why would you spend all that time trying to find a specific area, then to only leave the area as soon as possible without further investigating?

It reminds me of an episode of Vampire diaries (I know I watch these shows) where this demon type thing was jumping around town into peoples bodies making them do horrible things and bonnie the witch was trying to figure out what it was doing.

When I read this, and I'm sorry if it seems like I'm taking this lightly, but I can assure I'mnot, that they wrote this right after watching an episode of the CW show.

Maybe I'm completely wrong, but Macknorton, I second you on your comment.

If they decided to go about all this, they would need proper prep time in order to communicate properly with said spirit, and guides.

Lady-glow,Lol I to have a hard time distinguishing the difference between a peach and onion, thought I was the only one!
😉

Spiritwaiting
Martin (602 posts) mod
+6
7 years ago (2017-04-13)
Sorry had to change the sensationalist title and remove part of the intro. We don't deal with "emergencies" or "urgent matters" on this site.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-04-13)
Macknorton: it's nice to "see" you around.

Jazebel/Susan: although both of you are psychic mediums neither one could tell if you're dealing with a little girl's spirit or a demon?! 🤔
Yeah, right... Sometimes I can't tell the difference between an onion and a peach!

Do your "guides" tell you more important things than deciphering your friend's Picassos? What did they tell you about your experience? Does the drawing of the angel have any importance of meaning within your encounter?
Why do you think this is an emergency? Do you feel threatened or in danger? Has the spirit tried further contact?
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-13)
Hi SQR

Your story is great. One question tho, is there an emergency here? What kind of help do you need? But anyways hope to read more story from you

Zaruje
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+6
7 years ago (2017-04-13)
Emergency? Really? I got to the end of your story. It wasn't long.

If you and your friend are, in fact, "psychic mediums", you would know straight away who, or what, you are dealing with.

A psychic / medium wouldn't just feel a pulling on her chest. They would have a very strong impression of the person interacting with them in a physical way. Plus, as a psychic medium, one normally needs to get into a "state" of heightened awareness and focus before interacting with Spirit. You are usually are also aware of your spirit guides and know how to "close off" and "open up" safety and appropriately when it comes to matters of interacting with spirit.

You're "conversation" with this spirit appears to be relatively innocuous, so forgive me when I say I'm more than confused when you and your "psychic / medium" friend decided to sprint out of the woods for no apparent reason. And by conversing with this spirit, you should be able to get an impression of their age, personality and what they look (ed) like. Plus their intent, and whether they have pleasant or otherwise intentions.

And please don't call 911 when you simply can't find your favourite pants! 😆

Regards

Mack
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-12)
(Red alert! All hands to battle stations! Shields up! To quote from one of my favorite scifi TV series.)

While it could simply be an innocent child who drowned, everything, nearly everything anyway, in your narrative is telling me this is an evil bad thing.

What do you feel you need help with?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: