You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Mother Saw a Ghost that Looked like Me

Real Ghost Stories

My Mother Saw a Ghost that Looked like Me

 

I'm not quite sure if I can be a reincarnation or not. There is a reason why I need to find out. First, years back, my mother woke up before I was about to be born. She claimed she saw an angel at her doorway telling her, "It's coming..." Recently, she told me that she also woke up in the middle of the night, seeing a ghost that seemed very similar to me. That ghost told her, "Be good..." I have never found out what the ghost's point of view was, but my mother told me it looked like me except all grown up.

Did I die temporarily and then wake up the next day? Could I be a reincarnation to help with something? I have no clue if reincarnations are real. All of this ghost stuff started happening when we moved into another neighborhood about four years back. Of course, a haunted road is near to the neighborhood... It's all so confusing.

I also know that there is this ghost following me around. I feel it with me during my classes because of the sudden chill I get every once in a while in a warm room. I've had some psychic and ghost experiences also. For example, I had a dream that this person had this expression on their face with other details in the dream of course. The day I woke up, it seemed as if I was able to concentrate hard and create that expression on that person's face. I saw the exact expression from the dream.

Everything seems weird to me. I know I only stated random clues, but can you please give me some facts? Thank you tons!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AquaticIce, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

elshel3 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-30)
For a long time-I did not understand all there was about ghost and reincarnation, but it could be that the ghost is wanting you to finish something. I have the same experience happening to me. A ghost manifested himself into my life about two years ago-I believe he wants to use me as a vessel to finish something. Infact, I believe He has even been with me all of my life. He looks like me, too. He is a young person who was murdered, but I believe that God is certainly behind this, also. 😊
crazygirl101 (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-12)
i sometimes do stuff that I remember doing already exactly the same way and I think it happens to lots of people so don't get to worried about it
BeLiVe3368 (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
Okay, a lot people have that experience of seeing the future
In their dreams. It happens to me a lot too. Like when I was seven, I dreamt of my mom crying, and looking at someone that remember of, but forgot who. And 5 years later, I find out that she was crying for the lost of my grandfather. So, it happens to several people. And the ghost following you around, may be your guardian angel.
skylar7000 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-15)
i have had some psychic expieriences too. In 2nd grade I had a dream there was a girl from egypt in my class. The next year there was. One night I drempt that my friends cat died, the next day it did
Kirika05 (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
I had an experience very similiar to this... My parents "saw" me one night staring at them at the end of their bed. I know sleepwalking is possible, but I've never been known to do that and other occurances tied to it that day were definitely on the paranormal side... 😐 Very interesting!
Cody13Smith (5 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-05)
there might have been a mother before and she abused her child and you could be the reincarnation of that child and the ghost of that child was warning your mother about those things
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
HI AquaticIce. This is not one of the subjects I am knowledgeable of but very interested in. Some religions believe in reincarnation and others not. I am not sure myself but believe it is possible. I would have to go with what Kim, Whitebuffalo and Frawin said on this one. Thanks for sharing. It is a very interesting subject. ~Shelby ❤
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
Hi AquaticIce,
It seems you're in a big trouble. I must tell you that for me, reincarnations are REAL. I have heard many stories about reincarnations. I believe that all are real.I'm an Indian and we Hindus believe that a person may be re-born successively into one of five classes of Human beings. It could be God or Human or Animal or Hungry ghost or Denizen of hell depending on the person's own actions.So, what your mother saw could be something supernatural.
Thank you for sharing your story. God Bless!
-Siddharth
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Angels may often take forms of an individual that will be of comfot to those they are trying to reach, si I wouldn't say that the angel was a 'reincarnation' The form and physical being the angel chose to present to your mother was done so for comfort.
I would tend to agree with the others. As far as the haunting. You may need to wait as suggested to see what avenue this takes.

God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
FRAWIN said it much better than I did, but the meaning of my comment was just about the same. Sometimes we just have to wait things out and do some serious soul searching to see what it is that is truly happening.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hi AquaticIce, You seem to be at a loss of what is happening 😕. Sometimes one has to look inside themselves to be able to understand what is going on around them. You seem to be "chosen" for something and only you can figured out what. May God(Higher Power) bless and guide you.

FRAWIN 😐
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hi AquaticIce,
Before my son was born, an "angel" came to me and introduced himself. I had just gone through a couple of years where I felt cursed (We had three miscarriages). His name was Unega Waya, and he was there to give us a gift. I thought I had totally fallen off of the deep end and my depression had become personified in this angel, and discounted everything I think he said to me. It was all just too...strange.
When my son decided it was time that we knew about him we were a bit leery. We'd already lost three and I do not think I could have handled another one. We did not tell a soul as we did not want to have to call people if something happened to him. Long story short, my son should not have made it. We lost all vitals on him several times, even as late as the day of his birth. He made it. I think his "angel" was him. I believe that his totem came to me first, to show me how strong his soul was, and that I was not to worry about this pregnancy.
The second part of this story I think may have been an out of body experience. As for the ghost following you around, do you feel threatened? I would love to hear more about that.
Sorry I took up so much space, the first part took some explaining. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: