You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Why Me?!

Real Ghost Stories

Why Me?!

 

My story starts way back when I was 4 or 5. I would always wake up with pots and pans banging and cabinet doors slamming. I had siblings but only two and this would happen to me very morning.

When I would wake up everyone was sound asleep and I would be the only one awake, I would sometimes wake up my mom but when I did she told me that she couldn't hear anything and for me to go back to sleep. I never wanted to get up and check because I always had a bad feeling about it. But at the time I didn't know what was happening to me. A few years pass and all of a sudden they stop and I never heard those noises again.

Then when I was 11 it got worse way worse. I started seeing AND hearing things. I should have mentioned this earlier but my mom told me that when I was 3 I got possessed. I don't know anything about this but what my mom told me but she says that I was and she heard me growl and not the normal kind but then she started praying and the growling got even louder. Then she started speaking in tongues and a black thing came out of me and ran out the door and when it ran out the door slammed shut.

But back to my story the things I was seeing where demons and the things I started hearing where voices. I don't know where it all came from. There where times where I would be lifted off my bed and there where times when I would get touched or scratched and where they touched me there would be a big red mark. But it got so bad I had to take high dose meds to stop the voices and the things I was seeing but I can still feel a presence. Can anyone tell me how to deal with this? Can I control it?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Doraannew33, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-05-02)
I have to say, the disconnect between asking for help and opting not to comment leads me to the fence on this one. And something in the disjointed way the account is written also leaves me skeptical. To be sure, further input by the author could allay these doubts but, until then I'll be quietly cracking peanuts in the fence.

If the account is true, then I would say Rook's advice is by and large the absolute best advice the author could get - well said as always, Rook!
Amna2 (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-01)
Hi Doraannew.
Welcome to this site. My Thought is, keep praying to God, Go to churches and pray all the time. The way I am writing is to help you and Please don't blame me if this doesn't works. The thing is,it's good if you could comment, as many others have questions for you and many more answers and questions are awaiting you. If you have any problem with it even now, do tell me. I will probably email you or Contact you. Your Story is serious and believable. Hope this works.
-Amna
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-04-27)
To bad you will only read and NOT COMMENT, but here goes nothing.

First: STAY ON YOUR MEDS.

Second: The presence you feel may be an effect of the MEDS. STAY ON YOUR MEDS.

Third: You mention siblings, how old were they when the 'pots and pans' were making noise? If either one of them was 12-18 years of age those noises may, JUST MAY, have been a Poltergeist. Once again I must say STAY ON YOUR MEDS.

Forth: IN MY EXPERIENCE (opinion here folks) Very young children, especially those under the age of 8 years old are NOT the target of Possession.../ their bodies and minds are not that developed AND they are considered innocent and a/the Higher Power (s) (God, Heavenly Father, Gaia, Mother Earth, Odin, Zeus... Name Him/Them what you will) keeps a stronger protective presence around them than those who have learned the difference between Good and Evil (my Church teaches that at age 8 an individual becomes accountable for there own actions...it's as good an age as any other...) So prior to that age a child is innocent and pure and therefore hard for any spirit to 'take' over.

Well, that's my 4 cent's worth. I can not stress this enough... STAY ON YOUR MEDS. But extra precautions can never hurt so please try this... Go WAY HEAVY on the SHIELDING part...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-27)
Doraannew33,

Why ask for help, or if you can control what is supposidly going on with you, if you choose not to participate in discussion of what you have posted here?

If you want help, the only way for anyone here to help is to answer some questions, only to know a little more about your situation.

Not implying your experiences arent real or are false, but can't help if we only see this and not answers.

Spiritwaiting
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-27)
Hi Doraannew33,

I see you decided not to participate in the discussion, however you need help...
As lady-glow already mentioned, there are some questions that should be answered in order to help you. Even though I respect your decision, it won't be much of a help for you.
Hope you change your mind.

Blessings.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-26)
Hi Anno_Domini
I appreciate we all have different belief structures, but surely all spirits are part of God, good and evil. Isn't EVERYTHING part of God? Isn't God absolutely everything? How could God exist outside of something? I'm confused by your advice... Are you able to clarify?
Regards
Mack
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-26)
Welcome to YGS.
I have a question about your experience:

"...my mom told me that when I was 3 I got possessed. I don't know anything about this but what my mom told me but she says that I was and she heard me growl... Then she started speaking in tongues and a black thing came out of me and ran out the door..."

Has your mother told you what language/s she spoke to expel the black thing out of you?
What makes you think that the things you see are "demons"?
Did these visions stopped after taking medications?

I think you should start by asking your mother's advice... After all, you are an exorcist's child. 😉

A little more information would be helpful, I hope you change your mind and participate in the discussion since a two way feedback would be more beneficial for all the parts involved.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: